Should I be released from the prison?

Should I Be Released From The Prison?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
:lmao:

My sincerest apologies.

Fair enough.

All I want to say is that, with regards to Jenks, his purpose in the Prison is not the same as most others. Whereas others post in the Prison with the general understanding if they stick with it for a prolonged period of time with quality posts, their chances of being released go up, Jenks has no such light at the end of the tunnel.

If it comes down to Jenks being on the main forums or being banned, Jenks gets banned. By allowing him in the Prison, I'm granting him the privilege of being able to post on WZ with its members, albeit in a limited capacity. You might disagree with my decision, and that's fine. Reasonable people can disagree. All I'm saying is that is the situation Jenks currently finds himself in.

You close with Crock or Jose?

Why is there any type of debate here? The guy is paying for the bullshit he caused a while back. There is no rhyme or reason as to how we handle prisoners. The only constant is the fact that Jenks can choose to either post in the prison or not sign on here, take what he's learned, and find another wrestling forum.

I don't understand why it's always such a supreme court case. You guys treat it like we're torturing his children or something.

Mostly as an excuse to banter with KB one evening, though I did make some rather cogent arguments at the time.

That 'why' probably wasn't aimed at me, but what the hell?

Why is there any type of debate here? The guy is paying for the bullshit he caused a while back. There is no rhyme or reason as to how we handle prisoners. The only constant is the fact that Jenks can choose to either post in the prison or not sign on here, take what he's learned, and find another wrestling forum.

I don't understand why it's always such a supreme court case. You guys treat it like we're torturing his children or something.

It must be a Jersey thing heh.

Which reminds me DMAN, if your from Jersey I was just wondering do most the people in Jersey act like the people on the Jersey Shore?

I've heard weird stories about New Jersey and been told to never go there, but I dunno what the big deal is. You seem like a REALLY nice guy, very sensitive and compassionate.

Which reminds me DMAN, if your from Jersey I was just wondering do most the people in Jersey act like the people on the Jersey Shore?

I've heard weird stories about New Jersey and been told to never go there, but I dunno what the big deal is. You seem like a REALLY nice guy, very sensitive and compassionate.

PLEASE understand that 90% of the Jersey Shore cast is NOT from New Jersey. The only two cast members from my state are Mike "The Situation" and Sammi "Sweetheart". The rest of them are from Long Island NY, Staten Island NY, Poughkeepsie NY, and Rhode fucking Island.

So never put other NJ folks in the same boat as those train wrecks.

I think it's a bit extreme to keep Jenks in here, because clearly he has changed (or at least doesn't seem like a douche bag) but I don't actually know the in's and out's of it, so to say he should be let out and that it's wrong to keep him in here forever would be stupid of me. But like I said, I do think it's extreme to say he's most likely NEVER coming out. People can and do change, and just because they caused shit once doesn't mean they'll do it again once they're allowed back on the main forum. I'm not criticizing the people in charge (certainly not meaning to) but from someone who doesn't really know the full story, it seems a bit harsh.

Jenks... My advice to you would be to never, ever, under any circumstances ask if you're gonna get out of the prison again. From what I've seen here (I'll admit, it's not much), asking to be released will pretty much guarantee your stay.

You seem like you want to contribute, and that's a good thing,but... you are probably safer in the prison. No offense to you, but, if you get let out I can easily see you getting "baited" into getting banned again.

Just keep doing your thing in here and MAYBE one day Sly will change his mind.

Good Luck

Jenks, Post some wrestling stuff. Post some other stuff. Make sure it's not spam and I'm sure you will get out one day. Hell if you post one thread about a subject everyday and I promise to come down and we can discuss it.

Well Jenks, It looks like your only hope is to befriend someone who can get you a rock hammer so you can make a tunnel from outside you cell here in the prison to a sewer line so you can wade through miles of human waste only to somehow come out clean on the other side! It won't be easy and finding Morgan Freeman to get you a rock hammer is gonna be pretty hard but the hardest all will be working for Sly as his prison slave while you secretly tunnel. then you will travel to zihuatanejo with out getting caught while crossing the border! good luck! your response will decide my vote!

I think Jenks is just a victim of circumstance, he wants to become a more productive member here in Wrestlezone and looking at the Prison now I see that he is becoming a better poster. At least let him post in more of the spam sections.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back