Shit arguments you will definitely see in WZWT7

Jesus Christ man, comparing KAYFABE antics to the real world is just asinine.

The asinine part of kayfabe is that it exists in both make believe and the real world. Someone might say that wrestling is fake because it's predetermined, while someone else while knowing that might say "Do Michaels and Hart really hate each other that badly off camera? Or what about Iron Sheik and Hogan?"

Here it is the gist of what I was saying one last time. Goldberg has a handful of Ladder Matches, Andre doesn't even have that, I chalk that off as a point for Goldberg for match experience.

This isn't about ladder climbing skills. All I have wanted to say FOR SO LONG is Andre has ZERO experience in these kinda matches, could he pummel Goldberg then ascend the Ladder, could be' but Goldberg has been in these matches...AND THAT COUNTS.

Thats all I've meant.

Here it is the gist of what I was saying one last time. Goldberg has a handful of Ladder Matches, Andre doesn't even have that, I chalk that off as a point for Goldberg for match experience.

This isn't about ladder climbing skills. All I have wanted to say FOR SO LONG is Andre has ZERO experience in these kinda matches, could he pummel Goldberg then ascend the Ladder, could be' but Goldberg has been in these matches...AND THAT COUNTS.

Thats all I've meant.

It's a ladder not a Rubik's cube or a for you putting on a condom. It doesn't take much practice to figure out. Your point is made but doesn't have much bearing.

If Andre was afraid of heights I would concede. If this match had a snake involved I would concede (WWF ran an angle where we learned Andre was deathly afraid of snakes). If it was a sticking you tounge out and growling match I would concede. A ladder much does not give Goldberg any significant advantage.

Thats all I've meant.

3r5xze.jpg

If Andre was afraid of heights I would concede. If this match had a snake involved I would concede (WWF ran an angle where we learned Andre was deathly afraid of snakes). If it was a sticking you tounge out and growling match I would concede. A ladder much does not give Goldberg any significant advantage.

Other than the fact that he doesn't have to pin or submit Andre - he loses far more often by countout, which would be more than enough time to climb a ladder. I'm pro-Goldberg here and only posted ladder match videos in response to Lariat saying neither have participated in one - I even said I don't see a ladder match as a big problem for Andre as well. Just, it's obviously still a good gimmick for Goldberg. There's not many matches that he can win via Andre being tied in the ropes.

or the argument, that since Cena won hardcore matches in WWE and hardly ever lost, he should beat Funk, when Funk, is more sadistic, violent and crazy then Cena
Also, WWE booking wouldn't be putting Cena Over, They would probably have Funk win

or the argument, that since Cena won hardcore matches in WWE and hardly ever lost, he should beat Funk, when Funk, is more sadistic, violent and crazy then Cena
Also, WWE booking wouldn't be putting Cena Over, They would probably have Funk win

Looks like you just countered your own logic as to why Funk should beat Cena.

It's a ladder not a Rubik's cube or a for you putting on a condom. It doesn't take much practice to figure out. Your point is made but doesn't have much bearing.

Sure let's just negate any miniscule experience that one may have in a match. Its a whole match, not 'lets climb a ladder and clean your mom's gutter' match.

Well Andre, may have done that. :D

"They didn't win a world title so they're automatically inferior" - One of PyschoBlack's many fantastic arguments.

Andre/Goldberg.

I never once said that Andre was inferior because he wasn't world champion. I said he was overrated because there were many people who did the exact same thing as him, they however didn't get slammed by Hulk Hogan at Wrestlemania so they're forgotten.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back