Sheamus vs Austin wrestlemania 29

Status
Not open for further replies.

bridgechamp

Dark Match Jobber
Right folks, I know this years mania will be headlined by cena/rock and austin may not appear at this years mania, which makes me think he will be there for wrestlemania 29. Who better to push to stardom than the great white sheamus. Sheamus has improved on the mic and his in ring skills and aggressive nature could compliment austin. I believe this could be an unbelievable match, what do you guys think?

Eh, I dont know about that one.

With the recent face turn of Sheamus, I dont see the WWE going back on that by WM. A face Sheamus against SCSA ? Not likely. They like the reaction he is getting from fans & that would kill it if he faced Austin (knowing the way people cheer him). I would bet more money on a Orton vs Austin feud either this year or next. That is something more people want to see.

Sheamus has nothing to prove. Back about a year or so he "took out" Triple H. He was hated for months by the fans. Triple H came back and got his revenge.

Sheamus and Austin have NOTHING in common. Punk/Austin have a better matchup on paper cause they are complete opposites.

Are you serious with this? Do you really think the WWE is stupid enough to squander what could be Austin's return and subsequent last match by putting him in the ring with Sheamus? Of all the people that "the most popular superstar of all time" could return to wrestle, you wanna ruin it by putting him up against The Big Pale Machine. Awful.

How do threads like this make it to the main page? Honestly, do the admins make it their goal to throw a few ******ed ideas out there every week just to watch us get riled up? If you want this site to have intelligent discourse threads like this should be buried the second they come up.

Did you just pick names out of a hat and just decide to roll with it? It makes no sense whatsoever. Should I try it also? Hm let's see. How about Bryan vs Nash? Lord. What a stupid thread.

HOLY CRAP! WHAT IS WITH THE FORUM TODAY?!? PLEASE LOOK IN EVERY SECTION FOR A DUPLICATE TOPIC BEFORE POSTING NEW THREADS, PLEASE!

DUPLICATE TOPIC - CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back