Austin vs Cena

WWEvsJosh

Pre-Show Stalwart
If Austin says that he has one more match in him it should be with cena. I understand that people want to see one with Punk but if he can only do one more I would want it to be with cena. I only say that because we might never get Austin and Hogan so I think the next best thing is to get is him and cena. To be honest though I would not mind him vs Taker at mania this year just a thought.

If Steve Austin has one more match, it is going to have to be against somebody who canw reslte. John Cena no way. Either CM Punk, a natural feud and Austin himself wanting it, or Brock Lesnar, another guy Austin has stated he wants to wrestle if he got the chance. Austin vs Hogan was supposed to happen at Mania 18 but Austin vetoed the idea as he did not want to work with Hogan, even though Hulk was happy to do the job for Austin. Austin vs Punk would be the only match I would want to see as the build up, mic skills, and all round charisma would be a hot angle and feud

If Steve Austin has one more match, it is going to have to be against somebody who canw reslte. John Cena no way. Either CM Punk, a natural feud and Austin himself wanting it, or Brock Lesnar, another guy Austin has stated he wants to wrestle if he got the chance. Austin vs Hogan was supposed to happen at Mania 18 but Austin vetoed the idea as he did not want to work with Hogan, even though Hulk was happy to do the job for Austin. Austin vs Punk would be the only match I would want to see as the build up, mic skills, and all round charisma would be a hot angle and feud

Thats complete bullshit because, Stone Cold himself said that they couldn't come up with a finish so thats why they didn't face each other at Mania.

Thats complete bullshit because, Stone Cold himself said that they couldn't come up with a finish so thats why they didn't face each other at Mania.

That's even a bigger bullshit, cause according to Stone Cold, that match was never in the book. Check out "And that's the bottom line on the most popular superstar of all times" DVD.

I dont like the idea of Austin vs Cena because Cena already has a feud with someone from the attitude era and there isnt a point to Austin vs Cena!
However Austin vs Punk would be good depending on how creative make the storyline!
Punk could come out saying that " while he has changed, he is still Straight Edge, No Drink, No Drugs and No smoking" then have Austin come out the next week and get confronted by Punk about his drinking problems which eventually ends up with a match at Summerslam or WM!
IMO Punk would have to turn heel to make this work and It would have to wait until at least next year!

Please... for the love of all that is holy, put some EFFORT into making threads. Otherwise, they will become spam magnets like this.

CLOSED.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back