Shawn Michaels has wrestled over 6 hours at WrestleMania!

Ruthless-RKO

F*ck Friends, Rather die wiv ma AK!
Has wrestled at 17 Mania's, the first 3 being as part of The Rockers, he missed 97 I believe because of injury.. And was absent from 99 to 02 because of his back injury.. I calculated and it came to 6 hours, 13 minutes and 31 seconds.. Sure the seconds are not exact, and 1 full hour goes to his iron man match, but still, this man has given us over 6 hours at Wrestlemania, thats over two 3 hour ppvs of Shawn Michael Mania matches! Truelly is Mr. WrestleMania...

Just thought it was interesting.. :)

Interesting indeed, I wonder how much Taker has wrestled. This will be his 19th Wrestlemania so probably a little more than Shawn.

Interesting indeed, I wonder how much Taker has wrestled. This will be his 19th Wrestlemania so probably a little more than Shawn.

I doubt it would be higher.. HBK's average match lasted at least 20 mins, and Takers is less than that..

Plus, with HBK's hour long iron man match, kinda makes it hard for anyone to overtake him...

Edit!

Taker has given us 4 hours, 22 minutes, 53 seconds..

Lets say HBK never had his hour long iron man match, Taker's would still be an hour less.. HBK has given us 1 hour and 50 mins more than Taker has..

Fuck your completely right...I forgot all about that Iron man match, its all so clear now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back