Sexy Hot Pic (ohhhhhhh yahhhh)

BOSS Productions

Pre-Show Stalwart
Get your sexy on
I’m bringing sexy back
Them other boys don’t know how to act
I think you're special, what's behind your back?
So turn around and I'll pick up the slack.
Come here girl
Go ahead, be gone with it
Come to the back
VIP
Drinks on me
Let me see what you’re twerking with
Look at those hips
You make me smile
Go ahead child
And get your sexy on

16957gm.jpg

OK now this is my last thread for awhile , screw the other one.

A moustache without a beard basically says "Don't trust me with your kids".

Areoplex, you are starting to remind a lot of us of this one guy named JKO. He's a real cum guzzling gutter ****.

Please, STOP WITH THE BS THREADS!!!!!!

Areoplex, you are starting to remind a lot of us of this one guy named JKO. He's a real cum guzzling gutter ****.

Please, STOP WITH THE BS THREADS!!!!!!

You rang?

And the bar is suppose to be annoying and what not. I say keep posting random shit, keep it up!!!!!!! It's not your fault if your annoying!

Blah Blah Blah...

Yeah, there's really no way that girl in your sig is your girlfriend.

That is EXACTLY what I thought.

Really is that what it says? So you are saying that I cant be trusted with children. Thats pretty messed up considering I have 2 children of my own, and sure as hell aint no pedo.

That's exactly what NSL meant. He meant it exactly for you, and only you. You are a pedophile, according to NSL. He didn't mean it as a joke, or as a funny, gross generalization. You are a pedophile, way to go. I wouldn't trust you with my future children if I were in the same room as you, you creepy mustache with no beard wearer.

You rang?

And the bar is suppose to be annoying and what not. I say keep posting random shit, keep it up!!!!!!! It's not your fault if your annoying!

No, I didn't ring. Would you answer if I did ring? Cause, if you would answer, then I would ring.;)

He just made a thread apologizing for this bullshit and then he goes and does it again. That can't be forgiven.

That's exactly what NSL meant. He meant it exactly for you, and only you. You are a pedophile, according to NSL. He didn't mean it as a joke, or as a funny, gross generalization. You are a pedophile, way to go. I wouldn't trust you with my future children if I were in the same room as you, you creepy mustache with no beard wearer.

Well seeing the pic that douchebag used is of me in fact he was referring to me, but your sarcasm is noted. I am personally getting sick of aero's childish bullshit and said something, and for some reason he is now playing even more childish games that are doin nothing but pissing me off more. On that note everyone have a good night, I am finally goin to get some sleep.

Really is that what it says? So you are saying that I cant be trusted with children. Thats pretty messed up considering I have 2 children of my own, and sure as hell aint no pedo.

It's exactly what I said. Absolutely no sarcasm was implied. [/sarcasm]

Aeroplex is a turdface. I was the one who started posting Stuntz' pedofile pics all over the Bar. Use your own material dicky.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back