• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Sex With Children: Right Or Wrong?

...When did WZ become the Pedophile Capital of the World?....*cough cough* WILL *cough cough*.

I wouldn't have sex with anyone younger than 18, and at 23 even thats pushing it a bit in my book, I usually go for girls around my own age, I'm mature enough to handle girls my own age.

Oh and, yeah Will your a sick fuck... but I gotta respect it. :lmao:

...When did WZ become the Pedophile Capital of the World?....*cough cough* WILL *cough cough*.

The hell?! A guy falls for a girl thats almost 10 years younger & its suddenly illegal. :lmao: Its not like she's 10..

I wouldn't have sex with anyone younger than 18, and at 23 even thats pushing it a bit in my book, I usually go for girls around my own age, I'm mature enough to handle girls my own age.

Oh and, yeah Will your a sick fuck... but I gotta respect it. :lmao:

I've only truly loved one girl that was my age (slightly younger by about 7 monthes) & that was a bad heartache. The older females get, the more heartless they become. :lol2: Its like they grow into it with time.

But, aren't English Women suppose to be more mature than American Women? I mean.. from what I'm to understand, they can marry at 16 & they're "legal" at 16.. so thats like a 2 year advantage they have over American Women, therefore they must be better.. right?

I'm not hating.I'm not saying it's ******ed.
But this forum was random and strange that it's on a wrestling site.

Just because its on a wrestling forum, doesn't mean everything involved has to be about wrestling. Look, think of it this way..

We have Movies & Music threads. We have Video games threads, & random stupid threads.

But if you really want to connect wrestling with this.. then just know that I wouldn't mind wrestling with Becca.. see, it can all be connected. :lmao:

Just because its on a wrestling forum, doesn't mean everything involved has to be about wrestling. Look, think of it this way..

We have Movies & Music threads. We have Video games threads, & random stupid threads.

But if you really want to connect wrestling with this.. then just know that I wouldn't mind wrestling with Becca.. see, it can all be connected. :lmao:

I get it.It's just that I just registered not even 2 hours ago so I'm new at this.

Lmfao
Is that a record?! :lmao:

Well, I think he actually "tried" to be a decent poster.. so it could've been, but there was some moron who created an account just to post racial comments everywhere. I banned him instantly when I seen the 2nd one posted. So that was likely in the span of 10 minutes.

Well, I think he actually "tried" to be a decent poster.. so it could've been, but there was some moron who created an account just to post racial comments everywhere. I banned him instantly when I seen the 2nd one posted. So that was likely in the span of 10 minutes.

:O
Go you, lol.

But, aren't English Women suppose to be more mature than American Women? I mean.. from what I'm to understand, they can marry at 16 & they're "legal" at 16.. so thats like a 2 year advantage they have over American Women, therefore they must be better.. right?

I dunno I wouldn't say they are more mature, then again I've never been with an American Girl, so I cant really compare. Actually, thats going on my 08 list, have sex with an American Girl. :lol2:

I dunno I wouldn't say they are more mature, then again I've never been with an American Girl, so I cant really compare. Actually, thats going on my 08 list, have sex with an American Girl. :lol2:

You know, this whole list thing has me going. I might just create one of them myself. :( Then I'd just fail by not accomplishing anything off it.

Regarding the american girl thing.. I wouldn't honestly know. I've had sex with a grand total of 3 American girls. The first was kinda, uhm.. she was a vet at what she did.. but didn't wanna do "anything." (if that makes any type of sense) The second was much the same.. & the final one had only been with one other guy. Somehow I like the ones that don't have to count on fingers AND toes, regarding how many guys they've slept with.

You know, this whole list thing has me going. I might just create one of them myself. :( Then I'd just fail by not accomplishing anything off it.

Regarding the american girl thing.. I wouldn't honestly know. I've had sex with a grand total of 3 American girls. The first was kinda, uhm.. she was a vet at what she did.. but didn't wanna do "anything." (if that makes any type of sense) The second was much the same.. & the final one had only been with one other guy. Somehow I like the ones that don't have to count on fingers AND toes, regarding how many guys they've slept with.

So you two just layed there? No :la:? :lol2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back