Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JGlass

Unregistered User
Round Three...

ewQYZJK.png

Stage: Super Mario Bros. World 1-1

These two men partook in the original BattleZone Tournament where they both tragically lost in the first round. Magneto would go on to avenge this lost, winning the 3rd BattleZone tournament with his partner, Mario. Alucard, on the other hand, just made his return to the BattleZone this year. They will meet in combat in the most iconic level in the history of video games: Super Mario Bros. World 1-1. Will Alucard continue his comeback story, or will Magneto prove that he can get the job done by himself?

FIGHT!

Where to even begin with these two?

Alucard's guns are useless. That's a start. We've established that while not impenetrable, Magneto's forcefield is a force (teehee) to be reckoned with. As powerful as the immortal King of Vampires is, he just isn't likely to get through it without wailing on it which is hard to do when you've got a guy that can fly around a lot faster than you. Magneto isn't going to just let him either.
Magneto's force of will won't allow him to be hypnotized.

Meanwhile, Magento's offense just isn't the kind that can do Alucard in. He can stab him, crush him, and trap him. Rip him in half. But Alucard can phase through any trap, recover from any beat down, stab wound, or even completely being ripped apart and crushed.

Does it count as a win if they race to the end of the level? Or maybe Magneto might die of old age or a health condition?

Where to even begin with these two?

Alucard's guns are useless. That's a start. We've established that while not impenetrable, Magneto's forcefield is a force (teehee) to be reckoned with. As powerful as the immortal King of Vampires is, he just isn't likely to get through it without wailing on it which is hard to do when you've got a guy that can fly around a lot faster than you. Magneto isn't going to just let him either.
Magneto's force of will won't allow him to be hypnotized.

Meanwhile, Magento's offense just isn't the kind that can do Alucard in. He can stab him, crush him, and trap him. Rip him in half. But Alucard can phase through any trap, recover from any beat down, stab wound, or even completely being ripped apart and crushed.

Does it count as a win if they race to the end of the level? Or maybe Magneto might die of old age or a health condition?

If you're counting on a draw, might I suggest a ridiculous victory strategy?

World 1-1 has a bunch of warp pipes, right? What if Magneto pulls one out of the ground and traps Alucard under it like a spider under a glass. Then he uses his powers to twist it up so that Alucard is wrapped up like a tootsie roll, and then he throws it into the sun.

Winner: Magneto.

I still haven't decided how I'm going to vote yet, but if you're into that brilliant strategy, I say vote for Magneto.

Would the characters in the level be capable of hurting the competitors? Alucard could have an army at his disposal.

Still undecided.

World 1-1 has a bunch of warp pipes, right? What if Magneto pulls one out of the ground and traps Alucard under it like a spider under a glass. Then he uses his powers to twist it up so that Alucard is wrapped up like a tootsie roll, and then he throws it into the sun.

I still haven't decided how I'm going to vote yet, but if you're into that brilliant strategy, I say vote for Magneto.

That's all great and wonderful.....except Alucard can phase through objects without any issue. I don't see a green pipe suddenly being able to stop him from simply phasing through it.

This is tough. I can't reasonably come up with a way that either of these characters can win. Alucard could regenerate from any of Magneto's offense, if he can even hit him because Alucard, on top of being super fast, can phase through objects.

Alucard, though, wouldn't be able to rely on any of his long range weapons and I don't see how he can get close enough to Magneto for the amount of time it would take Alucard to break his shield.

They're both fairly intelligent so I don't see either outsmarting the other. Huh, this is a real pickle. I'll do more research (read comics and watch anime) on the two and come back.

This boils down to can Magneto hurt Alucard enough to end him in some fashion just like the other fights.

Magneto is a powerful mutant yes, but he's aged quite a bit. His stamina would give out and his shields would go down and Alucard would end him. Alucard's guns will be useless in this fight, but a single strike through the chest and heart will suffice for this. It may take a number of strikes to break through the magnetic armor but if Magneto is worn down it should be easier. Alucard's regeneration will easily outlast what Magneto can do to him. Alucard's dark composition could put plenty of pressure on Magneto's shield for it to eventually break.

That's a real quick and easy way to look at it. Another factor is Alucard's ability to turn intangible. This is different from Kitty Pryde's powers where she allowed her atoms to slip past the object's atoms while Alucard's ability is more ghost like in nature where his being is simply in a different dimension. Magneto's shield is only good on the one dimension so it should be possible for Alucard to get by. I believe that would be enough to bypass Magneto's defenses and deliver the killing blow.

The level does not help Magneto either. There is nothing he could throw at Alucard to do any significant damage so he would revert to his Magnetic Rays which will only fatigue him more.

I addressed that already. Alucard would phase through pipe before he even left the atmosphere.

This boils down to can Magneto hurt Alucard enough to end him in some fashion just like the other fights.

Magneto is a powerful mutant yes, but he's aged quite a bit. His stamina would give out and his shields would go down and Alucard would end him. Alucard's guns will be useless in this fight, but a single strike through the chest and heart will suffice for this. It may take a number of strikes to break through the magnetic armor but if Magneto is worn down it should be easier. Alucard's regeneration will easily outlast what Magneto can do to him. Alucard's dark composition could put plenty of pressure on Magneto's shield for it to eventually break.

That's a real quick and easy way to look at it. Another factor is Alucard's ability to turn intangible. This is different from Kitty Pryde's powers where she allowed her atoms to slip past the object's atoms while Alucard's ability is more ghost like in nature where his being is simply in a different dimension. Magneto's shield is only good on the one dimension so it should be possible for Alucard to get by. I believe that would be enough to bypass Magneto's defenses and deliver the killing blow.

The level does not help Magneto either. There is nothing he could throw at Alucard to do any significant damage so he would revert to his Magnetic Rays which will only fatigue him more.

I wouldn't think too much of Alucard phasing through the shield, because the shield is in close proximity to Magento's body, and Alucard is a big son of a bitch. He'd have to phase partially, and in just the right way. And it would probably slice any part of him that was sticking out when he tries to rematerialize and attack Magneto.

The stamina thing is probably the best bet. He's not a frail old man in the comics, but his hair is grey. And even with his powers enhancing his body, he's probably not likely to last as long as Alucard. But it's important to note that while Alucard doesn't need to eat regularly like a normal vampire, he does sleep. He may very well get tired just like anyone else. Being a vampire doesn't make his stamina infinite. If Alucard could be beaten into passing out, Curling a warp pipe around him and hurling him into the sun wouldn't be such a bad strategy.

If it can be imagined, Magneto can do it. That's how Marvel's writers and rampant fandom have turned him from a guy who had to figure out creative ways to manipulate magnetic metals into a God who can't be touched by anything.

I had a theory about the effects of sound on Magneto, in that sound (mechanical) waves aren't significantly affected by light (electromagnetic) waves and vice versa.

But, Lord knows that Magneto could just use magnetism to modulate a harmful sound and redirect it through radio wave transmission back at his attacker.

Both of these guys love to talk, and they both love to flaunt their powers. This fight will be the most sophisticated dick measuring contest in Battlezone history. Thus, the competitor with the bigger dick will have the advantage.

Statistically; height is related to penis size. It's not a perfect science, but the only information available on the subject is what we're given through these trends.

Magneto is 74 inches tall while Alucard is 75 inches tall.

Now let's refer to the chart from the link I shared:

d78f41700185ad4821f1d47c0c1508e7.jpg

These two men are in a dead-heat! Though, Alucard has an entire inch of height on Magneto. This surely translates to millimeters of extra length that Magneto would be capable of observing through using his magnetic powers to view the comparison as he would through a magnetic microscope.

The winner is Alucard.

I addressed that already. Alucard would phase through pipe before he even left the atmosphere.

I wouldn't think too much of Alucard phasing through the shield, because the shield is in close proximity to Magento's body, and Alucard is a big son of a bitch. He'd have to phase partially, and in just the right way. And it would probably slice any part of him that was sticking out when he tries to rematerialize and attack Magneto.

That makes it even easier, phase through the shield, Magneto's chest and armor, through his heart (dude is a vampire, he can sense where the heart is), rematerialize with his god damn hand in Magneto's heart, heart explodes, Magneto's dead. Alucard's arm is sliced off but he quickly regrows it no harm no foul.

The stamina thing is probably the best bet. He's not a frail old man in the comics, but his hair is grey. And even with his powers enhancing his body, he's probably not likely to last as long as Alucard. But it's important to note that while Alucard doesn't need to eat regularly like a normal vampire, he does sleep. He may very well get tired just like anyone else. Being a vampire doesn't make his stamina infinite. If Alucard could be beaten into passing out, Curling a warp pipe around him and hurling him into the sun wouldn't be such a bad strategy.

He sleeps yes, but we have no evidence showing him ever growing even remotely fatigued in a fight, so can we really say for sure that it'd even be an issue or a concern? Do you really want to bank on someone that has 3.5 million souls to regenerate from passing out from a lack of energy before a man who has a higher normal human level of stamina but nothing remotely close to essentially 3.5 million lives? If so I have a bridge to sell you somewhere in Brooklyn. Alucard could use one of those souls and regenerate his energy rather swiftly whereas Magneto has nothing to regen energy from.

If it can be imagined, Magneto can do it. That's how Marvel's writers and rampant fandom have turned him from a guy who had to figure out creative ways to manipulate magnetic metals into a God who can't be touched by anything.

I had a theory about the effects of sound on Magneto, in that sound (mechanical) waves aren't significantly affected by light (electromagnetic) waves and vice versa.

But, Lord knows that Magneto could just use magnetism to modulate a harmful sound and redirect it through radio wave transmission back at his attacker.

Both of these guys love to talk, and they both love to flaunt their powers. This fight will be the most sophisticated dick measuring contest in Battlezone history. Thus, the competitor with the bigger dick will have the advantage.

Statistically; height is related to penis size. It's not a perfect science, but the only information available on the subject is what we're given through these trends.

Magneto is 74 inches tall while Alucard is 75 inches tall.

Now let's refer to the chart from the link I shared:

d78f41700185ad4821f1d47c0c1508e7.jpg

These two men are in a dead-heat! Though, Alucard has an entire inch of height on Magneto. This surely translates to millimeters of extra length that Magneto would be capable of observing through using his magnetic powers to view the comparison as he would through a magnetic microscope.

The winner is Alucard.

For crying out loud. I mean seriously? Come on! I've read argument after argument, seen abstract science brought in to defend impossible powers....scenarios that would make fantastic movie fights, but now it's been reduced to a flow chart showing the statistical possibility that Alucard could have a penis one inch bigger than Magneto, so that should sway the voting? What in the fifty nine shades of fuck has this tournament been reduced to?

Now that's what I call a convincing argument.

For real, though, Ty has it bang on the money. Alucard can bypass the shield and cause plenty of damage even without guns. He can release his seals and send the hounds of hell after Magneto if he wants to. Magneto can almost completely take Alucard for a while, sure, or at least batter away at his blows, but he has less on the stamina front going for him.

Also, Magneto is slightly more susceptible to bottomless pits, so he has a stage disadvantage. Totally.

After doing more research, including manga reading. These are all of Alucard's abilities:

Alucard, like all vampires, requires blood to stay alive. However it is not shown in Hellsing as to wether what would happen if a vampire was not to drink blood. Seras Victoria tried to stay away from blood as much as possible during the first half of the manga and had no adverse effect whatsoever. Also, Alucard survivng 30 years without drinking blood can raise the speculations that Vampires do not require blood to survive but can be only be regarded as a craving. But it is still unclear whether Alucard survived because of his new found power.

Super Strength

Alucard can lift far in excess of 10 tons effortlessly. Upper limit unknown.

Super Speed

Alucard can move at teleportation-like speeds(faster than the speed of bullets).

Superhuman Reflexes

Alucard can catch objects moving at supersonic speeds with ease. He even caught Rip Van winkle's bullet(which traveled at Mach 3.5) and fought father Anderson multiple times to a standstill (both were moving faster than average vampires which usually dodges multiple machine gun fires).

Superhuman Accuracy

Alucard is very proficient in using guns. He has perfect aim and has taught Seras Victoria on how to shoot things more than a mile away without missing. He can also fire multiple bullets that does not miss without even looking.

Super Stamina

Alucard was never shown to tire and could continue fighting as long as he likes.

Immortality

Alucard does not age and as a vampire, he does not die. Also, he cannot be killed by any means necessary as he would only redirect the death to one of the souls he devoured. Father Anderson even said that the reason as to why Alucard can never be truly killed is because of all the souls he devoured. However, it is only a pseudo-immortality as he can probably be finally killed by destroying all the souls he released in Restraint Level 0 and by killing him.

Alucard also stated himself that he will not get weak to sunlight, he only dislikes it.

Invulnerability

Regular bullets, temperature extremes, bombs,etc. cannot harm Alucard to any degree. Despite his level of near invulnerability, Holy weapons can harm.

Healing Factor

Alucard can heal from any injury instantly without scarring including organs or missing limbs (when harmed by those who can match him in strength or holy weapons) If blown to bits he merely turns into a shadow and reforms.

Vision Powers

Alucard, like traditional vampires, possess enhanced sight, such as night vision (Alucard can see clearly in total darkness) and telescopic (can see events happening dozens of miles away as it happens).

Telepathy

Alucard can read the mind and communicate with anyone he so desires.

Telekinesis

Alucard can move objects with his mind. The upper limit of this power is unknown.

Invisibility

Alucard can turn invisible to the naked eye any time he so desires.

Intangibility

Alucard is capable of shifting his mass into another dimension, altering his density and thus allowing him to pass through any solid object, or allow solid objects to pass through him. This was shown when Alucard phased through a solid wall during the chapter where Seras Victoria was explaining that she was a vampire to the Wild Geese.

Shapeshifting

Alucard can turn into any form he chooses-from being able to turn different human beings to animals to even inanimate objects.

Shadow Manipulation

Alucard can turn into a shadowy form, which he can use however he wishes (turning into hellhounds,etc.).

Mind Control

Alucard has the ability to control the minds of any human, or vampire, he chooses (meaning he can control more than one mind simultaneously). The extent of this power is unknown.

Sleep Induction

Can cause someone to sleep by mere thought.

Hypnosis

Can send others into a dream-like state (both human and vampire).

Illusions

Can create false images in the minds of others (both human and vampire). As shown when he cast an illusion on Walter (making Alucard look like Luke Valentine).

Bloodsucking

Can absorb blood through his clothes or over large distances.

Memory Absorption

Can absorb memories through blood.

Soul Devouring

Owns the soul of whoever he kills.

Control Art: System Restriction Level 0

Alucard calls upon all the souls that he's devoured and summons them on the battle field to do as his bidding. The familiars that he has summoned have been stripped away of free will.

Omnipresence

When Alucard drank Schrodinger's blood, he had gained his powers. He can now also be everywhere and nowhere at the same time.

Combat Experience

Although Alucard prefers uses his vast supernatural powers to crush his opponents, Alucard has mastered all forms of armed and unarmed combat over his past life of 2,000 years.

Weapons:

The Jackal

A large black pistol made by Walter C. Donez, The weapon is 39 cm long and weighs in at 16 kg. It fires 13 mm amour piercing bullets that have a mercury core and is baptized in holy water and all this is encased in a silver melted down from a cross. and contains a spirit named "Willis" whom Alucard meets in a dream. It can also fire explosive rounds.

The Casull

This weapon is 29cm in length and carries 8 rounds, its weight is unknown, but it is said to be to heavy for a human. The Casull is Alucard’s first gun and as its name implies it fires explosive .454 Casull rounds that are encased with steel and in the center has silver melted down from a holy cross. It is often used in conjunction with the Jackal for maximum damage. Alucard only possesses of these, due to the fact that it often kills his opponent in the first few shots, much to Alucard's disdain(he prefers causing them a slow and painful death).

Source: http://comicvine.gamespot.com/alucard/4005-44583/

With that, I say Alucard has a variety of tools and abilities at his disposal to find away to defeat Magneto. Perhaps he could distract Magneto with Hell Hounds or his Familiars long enough to get close to Magneto, phase through his shield and rid his heart out. Maybe Alucard could disguise himself as a shadow and once Magneto is in range, well you know the rest. Point his, Alucard would be extremely difficult for Magneto to dispatch, however, all Alucard needs is one opportunity to dispatch Magneto. Given that, I'm going with Alucard.

Vote Alucard.

For crying out loud. I mean seriously? Come on! I've read argument after argument, seen abstract science brought in to defend impossible powers....scenarios that would make fantastic movie fights, but now it's been reduced to a flow chart showing the statistical possibility that Alucard could have a penis one inch bigger than Magneto, so that should sway the voting? What in the fifty nine shades of fuck has this tournament been reduced to?

While Magneto has the ability to withstand telepathic interference with his will, he is often prone to being psyched out.

Imagine if they added dick size to a tale of the tape before every UFC fight. Whether one reacts with depression or anger at the notion that they don't size up to their opponent, it would still throw them off their game mentally.

Magneto can do a lot of fun things with his magnetic powers, but he can't manipulate his form or his physiology. While -- in his natural form -- Alucard is more likely to win a dick measuring contest, he could also change his form to grow a dong taller than himself.

Magneto's pride will be crushed, and he'll leave himself vulnerable when he's mentally thrown off his game.

A winner is Alucard. Vote Alucard. Viva Alucard. Muchas Gracias por todas le memorias de Alucard.

It's been made apparent that someone has to champion Magneto in this fight. Yeah. That's right. This dick measuring contest isn't over until someone goes limp!

Magento can open up worm holes across space and time.

Magneto has traded blows with Colossus, who has strength comparable to Alucard. (75 ton lifting strength)

He can enhance his own armor to near-adamantium durability with his powers, which would hold Alucard off from some of the easier lethal blows. Point being, Magneto's got some survivability behind that shield if Alucard gets past it.

Magneto could generate a wormhole and throw Alucard into a star or deep space. In a physical fight, Magento wouldn't last forever. We've established that. But Magneto probably has more potential to end or at the very least stop Alucard. Decapitating Alucard will keep him down long enough for Magneto to do this. He could use every innocent brick and warp pipe in the area to do it.

Magneto could beat Alucard before Alucard even decided to release his restrictions.

It's tied so I figure I should get a written vote in.

I voted for Alucard for a variety of reasons. The biggest being that while very powerful I don't think Magneto has what it takes to beat an immortal vampire. I know what both are capable of and Alucard has an edge is every category I can think of.

I'm also a little bit butthurt he went over Geralt. That was bogus.

It's close, so this is me giving a written vote for Alucard. Nobody has made a compelling argument for Magneto being able to beat Alucard and keep him down, and Alucard have several ways of finishing off Magneto, even if it would take him a while.

Once Alucard uses his full power, Magneto would be overwhelmed. He just doesn't have what it takes to finish Alucard. Maybe Dante will.

It's close, so this is me giving a written vote for Alucard. Nobody has made a compelling argument for Magneto being able to beat Alucard and keep him down, and Alucard have several ways of finishing off Magneto, even if it would take him a while.

Once Alucard uses his full power, Magneto would be overwhelmed. He just doesn't have what it takes to finish Alucard. Maybe Dante will.

It's tied so I figure I should get a written vote in.

I voted for Alucard for a variety of reasons. The biggest being that while very powerful I don't think Magneto has what it takes to beat an immortal vampire. I know what both are capable of and Alucard has an edge is every category I can think of.

I'm also a little bit butthurt he went over Geralt. That was bogus.

So neither of you are going to address my argument then? Thanks. That's very lovely. Explain why other than just saying "I don't think Magneto has what it takes please". Explain WHY Alucard has the power to actually kill Magneto. Because Alucard has never faced anything or anyone as powerful as the master of metal. Magneto on the other hand has taken on people with Alucard's power all the time. He's defeated entire armies. And he has everything you need to put down the vampire. Unless you assume being vaporized isn't enough.

How is Magneto going to vaporize Alucard when he can slip into another dimension using his intangibility powers? Even if Magneto could open a worm hole, it can't suck in things that are on another plain of existence or in another dimension. If it could what's to stop Alucard from just going intangible when he approaches the sun to just phase right through it? Surely the sun doesn't exist on two different plains and therefore couldn't burn things in another dimension. Also, while the Master of Magnetism is focusing on opening a worm hole, what's to stop Alucard from taking him out right then and there? He'd be focusing on opening the worm hole, keeping his sheild up, and on Alucard's whereabouts and attacks. Magneto is not infallible, he'll make a mistake and Alucard will dispatch him.

Anyways, since the voting is close, this is me adding a written vote for Alucard. Hopefully everyone else will smarten up and vote for him. I can't see how Magneto is going to win this one and I wished those voting for Magneto would explain why they're doing so.

How is Magneto going to vaporize Alucard when he can slip into another dimension using his intangibility powers? Even if Magneto could open a worm hole, it can't suck in things that are on another plain of existence or in another dimension. If it, could what's to stop Alucard from just going intangible when he approaches the sun to just phase right through it? Surely the sun doesn't exist on two different plains and therefore couldn't burn things in another dimension. Also, while the Master of Magnetism is focusing on opening a worm hole, what's to stop Alucard from taking him out right then and there?

Anyways, since the voting is close, this is me adding a written vote for Alucard. Hopefully everyone else will smarten up and vote for him. I can't see how Magneto is going to win this one and I wished those voting for Magneto would explain why they're doing so.

Alucard doesn't fight totally intangible. He never fights like that. He's never fought like that, and never would. He likes a challenge. All Magneto has to do is decapitate Alucard and toss his ass into the wormhole. Alucard's made himself vulnerable to anyone he's ever faced that has comparable strength. If Luke fucking Valentine and Tubalcain Alhambra can injure him repeatedly, Magneto can do the same. One flying chunk of warp pipe and a decapitation is all Magneto needs to permanently end Alucard. Alucard doesn't immediately recover. Alucard takes time to transform too. All Magneto has to do is stay on Alucard long enough to prevent a transformation and behead him- tossing the head and body into a wormhole.

Alucard, to me, just looks too overmatched against Magneto. Magneto is someone that's frequently taken on entire teams of X-Men and Avengers to come out on top or either to a standstill. Aside from just the manipulation of metal, he can generate force fields that can easily withstand nuclear blasts, can fly fast enough to make escape velocity, which requires a minimum speed of just over 25,000 mph, he can channel his magnetic powers through his body to temporarily amplify his physical strength to Hulk & Thor levels, can fire blasts of concentrated magnetic energy, can pull additional magnetic energy, if needed, from other stars & planets in the solar system, etc. In Uncanny X-Men #304, he held every member of every X-team at the time immobile by manipulating the iron particles in their blood.

At his peak, Magneto is more akin to a force of nature in terms of the sheer raw power he possesses and in the ways he can use it.

So, no one's going to address my points then? Alucard just wins because reasons even though it's a tie?

Well, you guys enjoy your finals then. I'm sure trying to decide which immortal regenerating hell spawn can kill the other will be absolutely riveting.

I'm not bitter. You're bitter.

So, no one's going to address my points then? Alucard just wins because reasons even though it's a tie?

Well, you guys enjoy your finals then. I'm sure trying to decide which immortal regenerating hell spawn can kill the other will be absolutely riveting.

I'm not bitter. You're bitter.

Yes. In the event of a tie we go by written votes. That has always been the rule.

Your arguments reminded me horribly of the "Iron Man can use his Extremis Armor" fiasco from year one. Personally, I still don't think the shield is as powerful as was argued during the All Might fight. It can tank a blow, but I still didn't have much evidence for multiple blows. You can talk about how your interpretation of Magneto is strong or whatever, but we have bios for a reason, and that's to ensure we don't get people arguing about how the only way to defeat someone is to throw them into the big bang, or "hey guys he has the infinity gauntlet now" or whatever. Also, Ty brought up a point in durability which I definitely found valid enough to solidify my Alucard vote.

Also, cmon, thematically, that is one hell of a final.

Above all, please try to remember that this is a fun tournament. There's been a really weird undercurrent of bitterness throughout some of these matches which is something I'm not understanding.

Chill out, my dude. This is a tourney about fictional characters fighting on a message board themed on men and women in their underwear pretending to fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back