SD!!! LD if anyone gives a fuck to participate

Mighty NorCal

SHALL WE BEGIN?
goodness. what a low point for the SD LD. O well. yet another scintilating contest between Crowd Mute Punk, and chunk palumpo

Honestly, what does WWE see in Palumbo? He can't do anything, he's just big. This is what's wrong with Punk. He gets nothing at all to work with. He's not going to get built up by having openers with Palumbo.

Yay for smackdown. I also think the Palumbo is superior to Punk anyways. he jiust needs to bust out of his shell

Kennedy Face Turn. Then an MVP face turn. Complete with A Triple H Heel Turn and side with Regal (Horrible Business move but hey) Would make a perfect WWE for the monkey Man

meh. I just dont see it goin down. Trips has never had a face title run. He will prolly loose it, THEEEN become heel. I could see that...

I was thinking Mark Henry. MVP is not turning face.

Trips had a One Month face run after WM18 NorCal. Bullshit that he lost it to Hogan

yeup. and i said he never had a REAL face run monkey. and no, Hogan having the belt one last time in the red and yellow fucking totally owned ass. Wow, trips and his Ego. putting over old ass Hulk Hogan and everything :rolleyes:

Hogan's might be even bigger though, but with the reactions he was getting, it was possibly the right move.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back