Height: 6'6
Weight: 275lbs
Hometown: London, England
Billed From: London, England
Appearance:
-----------Hair color/length: Dark Brown/Very Short
-----------Eye color: Green
-----------Facial Hair: Unshaven
-----------Ring Attire: Black Tights, Union Jack On The Back, Lightning Bolts Down Both Legs
-----------Backstage Attire: Same As Above, But With Leather Union Jack Jacket
-----------Physical Features: 2inch Scar Across The Left Cheek
-----------Tattoos: None

Alignment(Face or Heel NOT tweener...I repeat, do not put tweener down!): Face

Gimmick: Pub Brawler, Beleives In Tradition English Wrestling, Dislikes Americans

Strength/Weakness: Strengths: Submissions, Very Good At Mind Games, Steel Cage Master. Weaknesses: Very Short Temper, Slow, Not Agile.

Trained By: Mick McManus

Sample Pic of Wrestler:
3257447738_d50787aed0.jpg

Brief History: Started watching wrestling at the age of 5, but got frustrated by the time he was 18, because of a lack of wrestling schools in England. Began fighting in bars until he was taken on at the UK'S FWA Academy 2 years later. After graduating from there, Mick McManus took him under his wing and taught him the essentials of ring psychology.

Title History: FWA World Heavyweight Champion

Entrance Music: Linkin Park - Papercut

Entrance description: The bass of Roll Deep's 'When I'm Ere' can be heard around the arena as 'The English Enigma' Scott Hammond appears from behind the curtain. He stands at the top of the rampway for a moment and gives out a disapproving stare to the crowd. He quickly raises his right hand in the air as pyro's go off behind him. Slowly santering to the ring, he keeps his eyes fixated on the ring. He slides into the ring and ascends the turnbuckle. He takes off his jacket, hurling abuse at the crowd before stepping down.

Finishers: London's Calling - The F-5

15 Most used moves:
Snap Suplex
Annaconda Vice
Military Press
DDT
Reverse DDT
Top Rope Belly To Belly
Dragon Sleeper
Implant Piledriver
Powerbomb
T-Bone Suplex
German Suplex
Neckbreaker
Tintawhirl Backbreaker
Diving Headbutt
Full Nelson Slam
Sample RP:
Maria can be seen backstage with a mic. 'The English Enigma' Scott Hammond can be seen slowly walking towards her as she stops him for an interview

Maria: Scott Hammond could I possibly get a few moments with you? How does it feel to be the newest member of WZCW?

Hammond stares at her blankly for a few moments before taking the mic from her hand and pushing her away

Scott Hammond: So this is it huh? The great WrestleZone Championship Wrestling. I came to this organisation believing like so many others that there was actually competition here. But, it looks as though I've been mistaken. I am a living legend in the making. I was trained by one of the greatest wrestlers to hav ever graced a ring. Yet most of these Americans would have never even heard of him. I speak of course about the great Mick McManus. A man who taught me everything I know. But where is his Hall Of Fame moment? Nowhere, because nobody has respect for the old school anymore. But you see, that is where I come in.

At this point, a member of the backstage team accidentally nudges Hammond as he walks past

Team Member: Sorry Mr Hammond, I wasn't looking where I was going.

Scott Hammond: Do you people see what I mean when I say lack of respect.

At this point Hammond puts down the mic and as the team member goes to walk away, Hammond grabs the back of his head and places him in a Dragon Sleeper. After a few moments the team member is unconscious and Hammond throws him to one side

Scott Hammond: I am a former FWA World Heavyweight Champion. I fought in pubs in London, I got this scar on my cheek because I don't know when to stop fighting. I am here to put an end to all of this American BS, and I am here to bring back the glory days of British wrestling. Never has there been a more dominant, technically sound wrestler than I. I am the 'English Enigma' Scott Hammond, and you WILL respect me!!

With that, Hammond slams down his mic and walks off slowly, with his hands tightly clasped shut. The scene fades to black.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back