Saturday, March 6th

Razor

crafts entire Worlds out of Words
APO, Beta Rho Chapter will be hosting 900+ Boy Scouts and Girl Scouts on the University of Arkansas campus. The scouts will be participating in classes to help earn various merit badges/interest patches that they could not easily obtain on their own.

...900 children. 200ish annoying parents and Troup Leaders. Guess who gets to handle the adults?

you...... I was a boy scout myself. However I never got passed Tenderfoot...... my motor skills prevented me from preparing the required knots.

You know what they say.... Always be prepared!

That sucks. I was never a Boy Scout, but APO started out solely as a Fraternity for Eagle Scouts in College. So we kinda help out the Boy Scouts whenever we can.

Of course they do. Does the Boy Scouts show you how to skin a deer? I don't think so.

Boy scouts are for queers. 4-H motherfuckers.

1. What The Fuck is 4-H?
2. As an Eagle Scout, all I can say is "Fuck You."
3. The Boy Scouts of America do not allow Gay people to be in it. on the first page of the application (for paid positions within the Boy Scouts of America), it asks if you are Gay or Athiest. That is asked for a reason. They refuse to hire you if you answer yes.

Norcal: As do I.

Stormtrooper: 4-H is the redneck equivalent of the Boy Scouts. We raise animals, shoot stupid animals, and be awesome. And no stupid uniform.

Im only getting the 60$ ones at the most. No reason to go any more expensive in that arena, not a bad seat in the house, literally

APO, Beta Rho Chapter will be hosting 900+ Boy Scouts and Girl Scouts on the University of Arkansas campus. The scouts will be participating in classes to help earn various merit badges/interest patches that they could not easily obtain on their own.

...900 children. 200ish annoying parents and Troup Leaders. Guess who gets to handle the adults?

pedobear.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back