Samoa Joe vs Kurt Angle

Draven Filth

Dark Match Jobber
So at lockdown (which im going to c on my b-day) Samoa joe and kurt angle will face of for the 11tenth time. Its samoa joes career vs kurt angles title. This means 1 of 2 things

Joe is finally getting out of tna and going to g2 wwe..

Kurts gonna drop the title to joe.....FINALLY

Im pretty sure that joe is taking the strap off angle at lockdown mostly because angles going off to film a tv show and will most likely need time off. So they will basically put the belt on joe till angle comes back...

Any thoughts?

Joe'll win, for sure. TNA would never have the decency to let someone go out on a high.

That is unless Samoa Joe was already let out of his contract, and is being decent enough to go out professional even if they do make him look like an ass. No one ever thinks of that anymore because you rarely see a professional worker at the top.

If he doesn't win, I'll change my name to Samoa Sam for a month.

Edit: And finish each post with "Hot damn, I'm Samoa Sam!"

i've seen this post sam...i'll hold you to it.

i think they'll give joe the title though. i don't see them having joe lose again to angle and it'll give them a chance to push angle/aj as number one contender hopefully.

If he doesn't win, I'll change my name to Samoa Sam for a month.

Edit: And finish each post with "Hot damn, I'm Samoa Sam!"

Damn, I might have to do a run in at Lockdown to get Joe dq'ed now. lol But I hear the plan is to have Samoa Joe lose to Kurt. Then he would come back and trade off places with Christopher Daniels using the Curry Man gimmick. That way you see one as Curry Man while the other sits out in the audience and you begin to think that Curry Man may actually be a separate Japanese wrestler. lol

But serious, wouldn't it be a kick ass swurve if Samoa Joe lost and then would sit out in the audience harassing Kurt Angle until he was brought back. That would make for alot of build up with this feud and would be similar to when Stone Cold stalked Vince endlessly. I'd actually tune in for it.

Or if WWE secretly bought out TNA and start and interpromotional feud.

Oh god, knowing the writers of both shows, it would probably be an exact replica of the invasion angle.

i've seen this post sam...i'll hold you to it.

i think they'll give joe the title though. i don't see them having joe lose again to angle and it'll give them a chance to push angle/aj as number one contender hopefully.

I might be in prison, but trust me, I'm right there with ya. Sam's a nice guy, but his bitch bets tend to go wrong.

And you have the most awesome sig ever. Achmed the Dead Terrorist is greater than all.

"How do you spell it? A-c-phlegm..."

If Samoa Joe dosnt win the title i think that it would be a bad move. Joe is on top right now and has some of the best skills out of the whole TNA roster so technically he can carry the belt. There is only one way up and next for Joe is the World Belt this would allow him to progress and gain even more fans. Its gotten to the most ridiculous title run ever in wrestling history with Angle and if they drag it on even more it will discredit. Angle is a good wrestler no doubt but he has to move along and give someone else a go at being top.

If they ever decide to make a realistic product and Disco Inferno explodes because he was talking shit before then pm me because ill tune in every week.

On a side note at least the TNA ppv are getting more solid and meaningful story wise each time.

Wah hey Joe became TNA World Champion! Well someone had to post it.
Havnt seen the PPV because it gets shown the following wednesday in the UK but from the news section of wrestlerzone it seemed like a good ppv overall!

yeah, been meaning to remove that all day. other things on mind though. it's gone now, and for the record, i never said joe wouldnt win, i was the witness to your statement. that is all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back