Samoa Joe and Cesaro

TheBadGuy92

Undertaker, If that is ur real name
Something came to mind when thinking of both Joe and Cesaro. Cesaro now has nothing creatively for him with Kidd out on injury, and Joe needs to get to the main roster sooner than later. So i was thinking at the final altercation between Owens and Joe, Cesaro costs Joe the match then the follow up on Raw Cesaro cuts a passionate promo about Joe being reckless and ending the career of his best friend and tag partner and now hes going to do the same to Joe. Joe can go over in his first main roster story and Cesaro is still on TV without Kidd?? thoughts?? comments? Add-ons??

Nah, the injury happened in a dark match so most people watching would be like "Samoa Joe? Tyson Kidd?...what?". Plus they're both faces and should stay that way right now

....Cesaro costs Joe the match then the follow up on Raw Cesaro cuts a passionate promo about Joe being reckless and ending the career of his best friend and tag partner and now hes going to do the same to Joe.

Given the storyline, I can see the logic, yet if WWE wants to give Joe some notoriety towards an eventual main roster presence, they'll use a bigger name than Cesaro.

I think Cesaro's a fine worker but it seems apparent Vince McMahon isn't especially impressed with him, which would probably rule him out for a program with Samoa Joe.

Ah poor Cesaro, I wish the WWE knew what they had with this guy. Can you imagine Cesaro getting main event time ? The only problem he has is his mic skills , the guy is awesome in the ring.

If you're all feeling so bad for Cesaro think about Jimmy Uso? Did he lost his limb to be sidelined for months due to his brother's injury? What Jimmy got injured when Jey returns from injury? Will they put The Usos out of action for yet another 4 or 5 months? WWE creative team seem to be a bunch of baboons!! Asinine!!

if only cesaro was competent on the mic.....guy is such a good wrestler. problem is, in wwe nowadays, if u cant talk, u cant be main event(unless u have a good manager for a mouthpiece)

All you guys saying that Cesaro isn't good on the mic is exactly why something like this would probably work. It's not a scripted promo, you just have him go out and say exactly what actually happened.

Have any of your seen the Finn Balor documentary on NXT the last couple of weeks, it's incredibly interesting…because its true.

You have Cesaro come out, talk about how he can never find his way in this company and every time he does he hits some roadblock. That Vince thinks he can't connect, that he was saddled with Swagger, with Heyman, and finally had a good thing going with Kidd, and then Joe ruined it "in a non-televised match". Acknowledge he has history with Joe from ROH. Kayfabe is dead, and Samoa Joe kept his name. The fans aren't stupid, they all know what happened anyway, so any short comings in the promo would be filled in already with the fans knowledge.

Hey, if nothing else it makes a hell of a lot more sense than the Sting/HHH WM feud.

Cesaro has so much potential it's ridiculous. They gotta give him that singles push.

I mean, the promo for his match with Owens was great if you ask me.

All you guys saying that Cesaro isn't good on the mic is exactly why something like this would probably work. It's not a scripted promo, you just have him go out and say exactly what actually happened.

Have any of your seen the Finn Balor documentary on NXT the last couple of weeks, it's incredibly interesting…because its true.

You have Cesaro come out, talk about how he can never find his way in this company and every time he does he hits some roadblock. That Vince thinks he can't connect, that he was saddled with Swagger, with Heyman, and finally had a good thing going with Kidd, and then Joe ruined it "in a non-televised match". Acknowledge he has history with Joe from ROH. Kayfabe is dead, and Samoa Joe kept his name. The fans aren't stupid, they all know what happened anyway, so any short comings in the promo would be filled in already with the fans knowledge.

Hey, if nothing else it makes a hell of a lot more sense than the Sting/HHH WM feud.

Yeah. Where does he go after that promo? Oh right. Putting people to sleep again.

Is it me or shouldn't Samoa Joe be in the WWE?

It's like they treating TNA as shit(it is shit right now though)

But people know him more than Owens. I mean there were a time when TNA had 1 million viewers.

So I think they should have made him doing an invasion.

Is it me or shouldn't Samoa Joe be in the WWE?

It's like they treating TNA as shit(it is shit right now though)

But people know him more than Owens. I mean there were a time when TNA had 1 million viewers.

So I think they should have made him doing an invasion.
1) Samoa Joe is AS MUCH associated with ROH with TNA
2) Samoa Joe kept his name, a luxury not afforded to everyone who had made a name for themselves already
3) he's wrestled two matches on NXT, everybody starts on NXT now, no Raw vignettes then a debut, everyone goes through this, and seeing how successful it has become, they will continue for a very long time.
4) his first action in the company was a part with the NXT Champion. he's fought Owens in his second match to a double countout, he's clearly given a bigger push than nearly every other person whos been on this show

I would rather see them Team together than face each other. I think teaming together would be good way to break Joe into the Main roster, get Cesaro some instant fan love through association, and set up an instant feud for when Tyson Kidd returns about how his partner teamed up with the guy who injured him.

I love this idea. A feud between Cesaro and Samoa Joe? Sign me up. That's pretty entertaining. And for people claiming most people didn't see Samoa Joe injure Tyson Kidd. Just replay the part where he injured him on Raw. Besides, Cesaro doesn't have to talk much for this to work. You guys whine about Cesaro not being used but as soon as someone brings up and idea y'all absolutely hate it. :shrug:

I love this idea. A feud between Cesaro and Samoa Joe? Sign me up. That's pretty entertaining. And for people claiming most people didn't see Samoa Joe injure Tyson Kidd. Just replay the part where he injured him on Raw. Besides, Cesaro doesn't have to talk much for this to work. You guys whine about Cesaro not being used but as soon as someone brings up and idea y'all absolutely hate it. :shrug:
As I said, tthe injury was from a dark match. these matches are never meant for television, there most likely isn't quality footage of the incident

It was quite promising to see Cesaro v Cena on Raw, Owens may win the US title and that can be his first feud from it. Thats probably better than this. Joe can also work Owens on either NXT or WWE events. No way should either Joe or Cesaro not be face right now

As I said, tthe injury was from a dark match. these matches are never meant for television, there most likely isn't quality footage of the incident

It was quite promising to see Cesaro v Cena on Raw, Owens may win the US title and that can be his first feud from it. Thats probably better than this. Joe can also work Owens on either NXT or WWE events. No way should either Joe or Cesaro not be face right now

Why not turn Samoa Joe heel? He could definitely pull it off. Besides, you don't necessarily have to have footage of the injury occurring. And I'm thinking Randy Orton would be Owen's first feud as US Champion.

Why not turn Samoa Joe heel? He could definitely pull it off. Besides, you don't necessarily have to have footage of the injury occurring. And I'm thinking Randy Orton would be Owen's first feud as US Champion.

Joe has just arrived and he's a big name, he should definitely be face for at least a calendar year.
Somehow I doubt Orton would compete for the US Title, at this stage in his career

Joe has just arrived and he's a big name, he should definitely be face for at least a calendar year.
Somehow I doubt Orton would compete for the US Title, at this stage in his career

He's not a big name in the WWE. How many WWE fans know who he is?

And John Cena is US Champion, so the title isn't below anyone at this point except Brock Lesnar.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back