Ryback and other "news"

Best part of Ryback tonight was when he did the puppet fingers during his entrance because he played idiots like Plagirino and LaBar by playing the twitter game and having them buy and "report" it all as legit. Of course, if there was any doubt that it was all staged to screw with moron marks, Vince had the announcers talk about it.

There is no best thing about Ryback. He's fucking awful.

You're not creative at all. You are the worst troll in internet history. You should probably jump off of a tall building at your earliest convenience.

This from a lil bitch who feels that he has to say something stupid in an attempt to get a rise out of a person. Well, lil bitch, keep up the level of failure you attempt to achieve.

Elmer Fudd said:
Quote:

Originally Posted by BaconBits

You're not creative at all. You are the worst troll in internet history. You should probably jump off of a tall building at your earliest convenience.

This from a lil bitch who feels that he has to say something stupid in an attempt to get a rise out of a person. Well, lil bitch, keep up the level of failure you attempt to achieve.

Yawn... you're nothing compared to Todd.

Posted from Wrestlezone.com App for Android

I'm curious to hear the answer to this.

Well, not hear it. Read it.

It's killing me that he won't answer. I think it means he's beating me.

It also kills me that he existed on this forum for two years without much conflict (at least that I noticed). Something much bigger must have happened in his life beyond the great dirt sheet scandal.

So what is it Y2eh 2.0? What does this place mean to you? Answer honestly and it might get you out of prison.

It's killing me that he won't answer. I think it means he's beating me.

It also kills me that he existed on this forum for two years without much conflict (at least that I noticed). Something much bigger must have happened in his life beyond the great dirt sheet scandal.

So what is it Y2eh 2.0? What does this place mean to you? Answer honestly and it might get you out of prison.

He wont answer you or Coco because he has no real answer & calling either one of you 'lil bitch' will not end well for him.

Oh, no! You found my weakness. Being called a useless insult by an idiot on the internet.

Do you want to play follow the leader?

blog-suicide1.jpg

Oh, no! You found my weakness. Being called a useless insult by an idiot on the internet.

Do you want to play follow the leader?

blog-suicide1.jpg

You see the funny thing is that what you just wrote applies far more to you after that post, tiny lil bitch, than it does to me. I know it's tough that I refer to you by the same name your family does, tiny lil bitch, but you'll be ok. When you're being a tiny lil bitch, as you are, you deserve to be given the credit for it.

You see the funny thing is that what you just wrote applies far more to you after that post, tiny lil bitch, than it does to me.

You know when you call everyone 'lil bitch' it doesnt make a girl feel as special anymore. I really thought we had something. Does this mean you wont go to prom with me now? #heartbroken

You see the funny thing is that what you just wrote applies far more to you after that post, tiny lil bitch, than it does to me. I know it's tough that I refer to you by the same name your family does, tiny lil bitch, but you'll be ok. When you're being a tiny lil bitch, as you are, you deserve to be given the credit for it.
This is the second time in a week in which you have responded to a poster by going "I know you are, but what am I". That being said, you may continue.
I just call them like I see them, lil bitch....

This is the second time in a week in which you have responded to a poster by going "I know you are, but what am I". That being said, you may continue.

Now he will start on phase 3 of his silly insult attack program: I am rubber, you are glue.

Since this thread is such a huge draw I have a statement...

I regret to inform myself that I no longer have interest in Sting coming to WWE and taking on the Undertaker at WM. Talk me off the ledge.

Since this thread is such a huge draw I have a statement...

I regret to inform myself that I no longer have interest in Sting coming to WWE and taking on the Undertaker at WM. Talk me off the ledge.

Here, have a beer. Now- all those nasty feelings will go away if you just think of this: Sting in all his old school crow-like glory, in the rafters at RAW pointing the bat at the Deadman.

If that doesnt put the tingle back in your pants, then you should apply the cream the doctor gave you & check back in a week.

Here, have a beer. Now- all those nasty feelings will go away if you just think of this: Sting in all his old school crow-like glory, in the rafters at RAW pointing the bat at the Deadman.

If that doesnt put the tingle back in your pants, then you should apply the cream the doctor gave you & check back in a week.

Not even beer can heel these feelings.

Can Sting in the rafters exist in the Post-Owen Era?

Not even beer can heel these feelings.

Can Sting in the rafters exist in the Post-Owen Era?

Yeah, as long as he isnt wearing a blue cape- we should be ok. Plus the advances in rope have come a long way since then. I even hear they have things called 'knots' now. It is all real classy & high tech, so dont ask me how they do it. Maybe science, maybe magic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back