Ryback and other "news"

lil bitch Kid

Getting Noticed By Management
I love how Ryback is posting all sorts of stuff on his Twitter account and one of the only sites taking it seriously is Wrestlezone.

I also find it hilarious that nearly every story on WZ starts with According to (insert reputable site here). Wrestlezone is seriously the Wiki answers of wrestling websites: they'll post anything they see somewhere else and they'll not bother about whether it's true or not.

Sadly, WZ has yet to offer any kind of apology for reporting the death of Mae Young, but yet has no issue putting the blame squarely on the sites from which they stole the news.

Fuck you!! Mae Young was dead but when WZ reported it by the laws of the universe she was brought back to life because nothing WZ reports is true. WZ are heroes.

Just like every other dirt sheet. "Reputable source", now that's funny.

Fuck you!! Mae Young was dead but when WZ reported it by the laws of the universe she was brought back to life because nothing WZ reports is true. WZ are heroes.

Just like every other dirt sheet. "Reputable source", now that's funny.

The issue isn't that WZ stole the "news" from other sites which had reported it, the problem is that in printing their retractions, reputable sites took responsibility for what they printed and didn't just blame their "source". No acceptance of responsibility and no apology is the WZ way.

The issue isn't that WZ stole the "news" from other sites which had reported it, the problem is that in printing their retractions, reputable sites took responsibility for what they printed and didn't just blame their "source". No acceptance of responsibility and no apology is the WZ way.

The problem is that you care too much about something as asinine as dirt sheet reporting, Sport.

2h2hvn9.jpg

No, it's not healthy that you'd stick around in a place that you think doesn't matter.

I like having a little frivolity in my life. The rest of my life can be stressful and overbearing. Like pro wrestling, this place is entertainment for me. I have other things in my life to take more seriously.

Of course it is entertainment. What does this place mean to you?
Well, at first it was a pool of potential people who would agree with him about Mark Madden and Nick Paglino.

When that didn't work out, it was then a pool of potential people who would agree with him about Slyfox being a bad admin.

When that didn't work out, it turned into a pool of potential people who'd go and read his blog about how Slyfox was a bad admin.

And when that didn't work out, it turned into a pool of people that he could lash out at because they wouldn't accept him.

So long as we have professional wrestling columnists on the internet who don't tell THE TRUTH, this must continue. We are fighting for no less than what people will think about professional wrestling a few days from now.

Well, at first it was a pool of potential people who would agree with him about Mark Madden and Nick Paglino.

When that didn't work out, it was then a pool of potential people who would agree with him about Slyfox being a bad admin.

When that didn't work out, it turned into a pool of potential people who'd go and read his blog about how Slyfox was a bad admin.

And when that didn't work out, it turned into a pool of people that he could lash out at because they wouldn't accept him.

So long as we have professional wrestling columnists on the internet who don't tell THE TRUTH, this must continue. We are fighting for no less than what people will think about professional wrestling a few days from now.

Seldom right, and wrong again, lil bitch.

Best part of Ryback tonight was when he did the puppet fingers during his entrance because he played idiots like Plagirino and LaBar by playing the twitter game and having them buy and "report" it all as legit. Of course, if there was any doubt that it was all staged to screw with moron marks, Vince had the announcers talk about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back