RVD or Jeff Hardy?

Rob Van Dam should be the choice. He has perhaps the biggest pops in the TNA history during his debut entrance. He is a better in ring performer than Jeff Hardy. Not saying that his mic work is great, but it's decent. I think RVD should have a run as the X-Division Champ, then eventually be in the run for the TNA Championship. For some reason, I think Jeff Hardy is vastly overrated. He is a good wrestler, not a great wrestler.

First of all, to dog on Jeff Hardy for his drug history while giving Rob Van Dam a free pass is terribly wrong as they are very much equals in terms of drug use.

The good think about Jeff Hardy and Rob Van Dam in TNA is that they are both interchangable for both the TNA Heavyweight Championship, as well as the X Division Championship.

If I had to pick between the two as to who will get the first shot at the Heavyweight Title, I'd go with Rob Van Dam while Jeff Hardy is a top contender for the X Division.

Ultimately, I would like to see Rob Van Dam vs Jeff Hardy vs AJ Styles in either a ladder match or Ultimate X match determine a champion for either title.

I think that Jeff Hardy may still be very popular but I think his stuff in the ring has greatly gone down. I feel that he is now WAY over-rated. I think a year from now he won't be near as popular as he is and he won't even be in TNA. RVD on the other hand would be a good one to push towards competing for the Championship,as long as he can keep his vices at bay, it would be a great addition to the title picture.

I'm kinda of split on this one, my younger brother just loves jeff hardy, but while I respect jeff hardy as an in ring competitor, his personal lifestyle leaves a lot to be desired, but i like RobVanDam as a competitor and an person, his unique and unorthadox style would make for an excellent match with aj, but wait, why not go the extre mile and make a huge triple threat match between RVD, Jeff Hardy, and AJ for the world title, that match just screams match of the year:worship:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back