• Light Yagami & Gordon Freeman

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JGlass

Unregistered User
ROUND TWO

a6QlBdO.png

A draw in the first round left us with an interesting predicament, but after some consultation and careful consideration, we have decided to make this contest a triple threat match! Flash and Zero were able to get past a powerful looking team of Terminator and Michael Knight, but how will they fare with two different sets of opponents at once? Six men enter, two men will leave victorious. Which team will it be?

FIGHT!

Lets weed out who are the complete non factors of this match, shall we?

Light Yagami, has the Death note, but unfortunately for him, everyone in the tournament other than his team mate are unaffected by the Death note. Then you have Joel, who is better at survival and hunting than he is at actual combat. Which Wesker, Flash, Freeman, and Zero are capable of actual combat.

So Team 1 is left with Wesker.

Team 2 only has Gordon (which only makes it in due to his level of tech)

and Team 3 has Zero and The Flash.

Flash is the man among mice in this match, with Wesker at second (not a close second, mind you)

Wesker is fast, but Zero is just as fast, and with his Z-Saber he can slice up Wesker and be able to dismember regardless of what form and shape he may take. With Wesker and Flash fighting at even ground Flash knocks Freeman out cold, and stops by to give Zero the assist needed to win.

Flash and Zero move on in a stomp.

Lets weed out who are the complete non factors of this match, shall we?

Light Yagami, has the Death note, but unfortunately for him, everyone in the tournament other than his team mate are unaffected by the Death note. Then you have Joel, who is better at survival and hunting than he is at actual combat. Which Wesker, Flash, Freeman, and Zero are capable of actual combat.

So Team 1 is left with Wesker.

Team 2 only has Gordon (which only makes it in due to his level of tech)

and Team 3 has Zero and The Flash.

Flash is the man among mice in this match, with Wesker at second (not a close second, mind you)

Wesker is fast, but Zero is just as fast, and with his Z-Saber he can slice up Wesker and be able to dismember regardless of what form and shape he may take. With Wesker and Flash fighting at even ground Flash knocks Freeman out cold, and stops by to give Zero the assist needed to win.

Flash and Zero move on in a stomp.

Don't under-rate Wesker. It took being thrown into an active volcano to kill him in Resident Evil 5. Before that, he's had bullets and bombs and whatever else thrown at him, and survived them all.

He's faster than the eye can see and has super strength just in his normal form. He would be able to destroy Gordon without too much hassle. And he could survive pretty much anything that Zero throws at him if he was actually focusing on fighting Zero.

But as you say, Flash and Zero would be working together. If the Flash could be a distraction while Zero fires away, Wesker may be over-matched. But I'm not voting till I see a definitive argument that Flash and Zero could definitely topple Albert.

Light Yagami, has the Death note, but unfortunately for him, everyone in the tournament other than his team mate are unaffected by the Death note.

Where the hell are you getting this from?

Doc hit the nail on the head in the last round when he said Albert Wesker was incredibly well-known for his villainous acts, whilst Joel would not be as well-known. This is the beauty of Light Yagami, the ultra powerful characters he knows, but the modest ones he does not. He completely flips the tables of this tournament in his favour, and with a reliable team-mate like Freeman, this is a team that could be the dark horse to take this tournament.

Speaking of Doc, I want to see if he'll agree with me that Yagami will know the well-known superhero Flash, but not the slightly more obscure Zero. That's what I'm thinking here. As for the match itself, still thinking it out, but I'm probably ruling out Wesker and Joel, Joel being a relative non-factor and Wesker falling to the Death Notes effect eventually.

Where the hell are you getting this from?

Doc hit the nail on the head in the last round when he said Albert Wesker was incredibly well-known for his villainous acts, whilst Joel would not be as well-known. This is the beauty of Light Yagami, the ultra powerful characters he knows, but the modest ones he does not. He completely flips the tables of this tournament in his favour, and with a reliable team-mate like Freeman, this is a team that could be the dark horse to take this tournament.

Speaking of Doc, I want to see if he'll agree with me that Yagami will know the well-known superhero Flash, but not the slightly more obscure Zero. That's what I'm thinking here. As for the match itself, still thinking it out, but I'm probably ruling out Wesker and Joel, Joel being a relative non-factor and Wesker falling to the Death Notes effect eventually.

Light can't scribble a name on the Death Note the instance between the fight starts and the time Flash or Wesker grab the notebook and destroy it. Of course, Flash is a bit faster than Wesker... and that's why he loses.

Flash will get to Light and get the note first, but while he's destroying it, Wesker catches him and gets in the opening offense when Flash is destroying the note. Wesker is incredibly strong and it would take only a few well placed strikes to ground Flash.

With the other three characters, I'd imagine Joel and Gordan are giving Zero all he can handle. Neither of them has what it takes to down Zero, but Wesker definitely does, and once he's finished with Flash he deals with the robot, allowing him and Joel to double team Gordon for the win.

Wesker and Joel for my money.

Morgan-Freeman-God.jpg

The guy can make anything appear out of thin air. He is much faster than Flash and does not need a notebook to kill someone- he uses his mind. He is a god and .....

....wait, what? Gordon Freeman? What can he do? A crowbar? What the hell.......

Nevermind, I dont care about this match anymore.

Please enlighten me on how ANYONE knows Wesker outside of the people closely involved with him in the Resident Evil story. Everything, and anything Wesker has done has been covered up and written away by the media at large. Very few know of the name Wesker and even less have actually dealt with the man personally and lived to tell the tale.

Speaking of Doc, I want to see if he'll agree with me that Yagami will know the well-known superhero Flash,

I don't know if you ever read Death Note, but the rules in the book do not work like that. The Death Note requires a person's full name. Not "The Flash" or "Batman" in order for Light to actually kill them he needs to know their name, and thankfully for Flash, his identity is a well kept secret. The Deathnote doesn't understand nicknames, and besides that they're have been at least 5-7 Flashes and let's not forget people in the real world have called themselves the Flash. It's why Light was not able to kill M until he discovered his real name.

but not the slightly more obscure Zero.

Zero's a robot, he doesn't have a heart to fail him from the Death note.

That's what I'm thinking here. As for the match itself, still thinking it out, but I'm probably ruling out Wesker and Joel, Joel being a relative non-factor and Wesker falling to the Death Notes effect eventually.

Or you can use your head and realize one of the most powerful man in comic books should take this in a cruise. No one, not even Wesker could tag Flash, and Flash and Zero's offense would be too great for Gordon, or Wesker to overcome on their own.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back