Round Two Matchups

klunderbunker

Welcome to My (And Not Sly's) House
After looking at some of the scores, it's fairly clear that all but two matches are over, so here are your remaining brackets, with two still to be determined.

48/7 vs. Milenko
Dave vs. MRC
TM vs. Doc
Lariat vs. Tenta

Shocky vs. X
Coco vs. Phoenix
Jake vs. D-Man
KB vs. Will

SavageTaker vs. Theo Mays
Shadowmancer vs. CH David
Tastycles vs. FTS
Becker vs. TLC

NSL vs. Nitafrong
General Disarray vs. Ty Burna
Sam vs. NoFate
RVDgurl vs. Marquis

There are some really epic encounters up there, definitely will be some tough voting for some people already this early on. I think D-Man vs. Jake will be the match to watch this round (among others)

The 2nd round is going to be a doozy. Some real tough matchups to decide there. Like Phoenix said D-Man/Jake is gonna be tough. Plus KB/Will, Shocky/X, Tasty/FTS, etc... A slew of epic 2nd round matchups if ya ask me.

Jesus, first JMT now Shocky? I've got quite the tough competition. I'm not sure if it's legal for me to fight a fellow member of WZ's Greatest Stable Ever, Evolution.

Man, first JMT, now Shocky...why must I keep fighting my e-brothers?

Oh and I'm going to red rep the next person to spell RVDgurl incorrectly.

U KB. Not an I, a U. Goodness.

That second set truly is stacked. Glad I'm not in there, but I still have Shadow, which means I have more than enough work cut out for me to try and beat him.

You know what, most people that made their predictions had me losing to Jake in this round. But, as long as I don't go out without a fight, I'm happy. Vote for The D-Man, people!!

So if I beat Will, I get Jake/D-Man, and if I win there, I likely get X or Shocky.

My head hurts just thinking about that.

On a related note, I am currently winning the predict it on the bracket maker thing.

That's right!

Holy crap... so if I make it past Jake I have to deal with a possible KB confrontation? And then X or Shocky??!?!? Gee, I'm glad I was in a weak bracket. Just shoot me now.

You know what, most people that made their predictions had me losing to Jake in this round. But, as long as I don't go out without a fight, I'm happy. Vote for The D-Man, people!!

Jake's a semi-retired cynical crumudgeon. Based on the last year, you should walk in that match up.

I love Jake to death, but I honestly think he'd be insulted if you called him a "good poster" and he'd try to prove you wrong.

If I somehow make it to the semi's or Finals, I'd have to go through Xfear or Shocky. My road may be the most underrated. Tenta, Lee, and TM in the same bracket.

I'll still try and give X or Shocky a run for my money if I overcome Coco. If Dave can pull upsets, then I can only pray as bribes are illegal here...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back