Round Three: Alucard vs. Bugs Bunny

Who wins?

• Alucard

• Bugs Bunny

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay. Firstly, Toon Force isn't limited to specific realities. There have been so many crossovers at this point that it's become plainly obvious. Roger Rabbit can attest to that. And if we really want to be unfair here, Roger Rabbit confirms that Bugs Bunny is just as immortal as Alucard is when thrown into real life. (Unless Alucard just happens to have some Dip.)

You're just trying to find a way to limit Bugs using the environment. Which is silly. Most of these characters live in realities that have their own version of Earth. Bugs comes from a reality where Toon Force is a thing, but his power has never been tied to the reality itself. You have to explain why he can't do something he's been shown to do. No animators assistance? The only time the animator has been involved with Bugs was when it turned out to be Elmer Fudd screwing with him. The animators have never helped Bugs. Unless you're trying to Fourth Wall this whole thing and say Bugs only has the powers he has due to animators drawing him that way.

And if we apply that logic, Alucard would lose all of his powers too, under the same logic.

So if Superman fought on a stage with no sunlight, he would still be as powerful? By your logic, he comes from a place where it works for him, so it carries over elsewhere, right?

Also, the ACME thing probably falls under excessive and outside of possibility like Batman/The Batmobile. Again, he isnt calling down a nuke or some crazy weapon that just so happens to specifically do the trick. It was dismissed when people claimed Stark could call all sorts of armor in & its going to be dismissed here as well.

Plus, toon weapons like shotguns and anvils are not working here. Alucard wont fall for any painted wall tricks or the like, so we are back to Bugs confusing his opponent. Again, talking is not a superpower.

So if Superman fought on a stage with no sunlight, he would still be as powerful? By your logic, he comes from a place where it works for him, so it carries over elsewhere, right?

Also, the ACME thing probably falls under excessive and outside of possibility like Batman/The Batmobile. Again, he isnt calling down a nuke or some crazy weapon that just so happens to specifically do the trick. It was dismissed when people claimed Stark could call all sorts of armor in & its going to be dismissed here as well.

Plus, toon weapons like shotguns and anvils are not working here. Alucard wont fall for any painted wall tricks or the like, so we are back to Bugs confusing his opponent. Again, talking is not a superpower.

Bugs isn't powered by his world. There is absolutely no reason why you would even think that. There has never been a moment where he was suddenly depowered when entering "the real world". And he's done it more than any other cartoon. The Toon Force is just common name for the power. And he is a Toon. His power isn't drawn from a power source. There is no sun in this argument. Or, if you can't grasp that idea, Bugs Bunny is his own Sun. And his Sun is bigger than anyone else's in the world of hand drawn animation comedy.

I established why Bugs needs no prep time or supplies in a previous argument. He's capable of pulling pretty much anything out of his ass. It's his shtick. He never calls anything down. He just gets away. And then suddenly he has it once line of sight has been reestablished. Over the last century this has included everything from women's clothing, a majestic white horse from heaven, vehicles, large explosives, and the list just keeps growing. Unless you think the TNT was just there in the forest with him, sitting behind a tree.

The use of ACME isn't even required. I just thought it would be funnier if he used an ACME brand bomb, because it's one of his few limitations. It has to be funny. Any weapon Bugs gets ahold of comes from him, not outside forces. It doesn't already need to exist for him to suddenly have it. And I pointed out why in my arguments with JGlass.

Please read them.

You have nothing to back up your argument. No precedent. No reason. Your whole line of thinking is "cause I think so". Please give me something I can work with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back