Round 2: Bugs Bunny vs. Iron Man

Who wins?

• Bugs Bunny

• Iron Man

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So Bugs is slick enough to confuse Stark into drinking poison? Stark is pretty damn smart and not likely to be fooled by a 'rabbit dressed like a bartender'. Whats to say (using toon physics) Iron Man doesnt just blast Bugs with a rocket uppercut and he goes sailing off to the moon? I think that would count as not being able to answer the call and continue. Or what if Iron Man flies off into the sky with Bugs and he passes out from not being able to breathe in the atmosphere or freezes?

This 'get the cartoon over' thing is done. All of you should just admit this is all for shits and giggles and move on.

This 'get the cartoon over' thing is done. All of you should just admit this is all for shits and giggles and move on.

This "suck The Avengers dick hard" thing is done. All of you should just admit that this is all because of a few movies and move on.

Really though, just playing in the rules of the game. I provided a well thought out and well described process to the fight. Most of you Iron Man fanboys can only go "HE SHOOTS TEH BUNNY, WINS". I've provided an argument, and the fanboy reaction is to cry about cartoons. Yes, because we're going to pretend Stark's tech is SO REALISTIC.

LULZ at Dynamite. Really, your argument started as "Stark isn't that dumb" to "Stark isn't from there so he'd know not to be fooled". That doesn't make any sense. When you are voting, really think about this: do you want to be in the same group as someone capable of making such a ridiculously stupid argument?

I understand that BB is master of desguise, I understand that he can easily trick his foes. But something I'm not sure is how the hell BB can incapacitate Iron man? I mean, BB doesn't even have weapons....

After all, Iron man is a genius, and I doubt that he is going to be tricked for a rabbit dressed like a woman or something like that.

*Waiting for José's solid argument" (not sarcasm btw).

DirtyJosé;4122845 said:
This "suck The Avengers dick hard" thing is done. All of you should just admit that this is all because of a few movies and move on.

Touche.

Really though, just playing in the rules of the game. I provided a well thought out and well described process to the fight. Most of you Iron Man fanboys can only go "HE SHOOTS TEH BUNNY, WINS". I've provided an argument, and the fanboy reaction is to cry about cartoons. Yes, because we're going to pretend Stark's tech is SO REALISTIC.

Well, im not crying over anything. Your scenario is great actually and would likely be something that could happen cuz it plays into both characters. Just not what I see happening though. But we will get to that in a second.

As far as sucking Avenger dick and being a fanboy? Not really, in my case. Granted the movie was great, but I have liked Iron Man since I was a kid and my uncle gave me his old comics. Not really a 'bandwagon' type of guy. I still rock an original TMNT lunchbox, not because they are 'retro cool'- but because I still have an original TMNT lunchbox.

Now...

I think my idea could work if we are going to use the 'toon physics' argument. Although if this is neutral ground then it doesnt have the same effect for Bugs to be able to come out unscathed. He would be held a bit more to the laws of 'real' physics I would assume. Maybe even if it is slightly different. He would still retain alot of his toon like powers, but maybe gravity and matter would make things a bit trickier to pull off. Not sure on the science, but I think at least something would be altered.

But here is a question. What is something that Stark likely has on him (being a rich genius scientist) that is also the only other thing that can alter\kill a toon besides the dip? Something that is based in reality but uses 'toon physics'? Answer- a fountain pen. Remember Cool World anyone? A fountain pen gives the power to create and destroy. It was taken away from the main character because of this potential chaotic power.

Being the smart chap that he is, Stark would likely use that to his advantage and beat Bugs at his own game. He has plenty of weapons to destroy a numerous amount of opponents, but when those fail- look outside the box. He would fight fire with fire so to speak. He grew up in a time when those types of cartoons were popular so I assume he would know a trick or two that would work to his advantage. If you cant fight the toon with reality, change reality to beat the toon.

DirtyJosé;4122845 said:
LULZ at Dynamite. Really, your argument started as "Stark isn't that dumb" to "Stark isn't from there so he'd know not to be fooled". That doesn't make any sense. When you are voting, really think about this: do you want to be in the same group as someone capable of making such a ridiculously stupid argument?

Come on man, at least directly reply to me if your going to spew utter nonsense. And yes it does make sense, what doesn't it your "he's a cartoon, vote for him" argument. The fact still remains Stark isn't a idiot and Stark isn't a 60's cartoon character. You really need to admit you and most of the people voting for Bugs are just doing it to see how far you can get a cartoon rabbit. Do you want to be in the same group as someone who thinks a fictional fucking rabbit can beat an Iron War Machine?

Come on man, at least directly reply to me if your going to spew utter nonsense. And yes it does make sense, what doesn't it your "he's a cartoon, vote for him" argument. The fact still remains Stark isn't a idiot and Stark isn't a 60's cartoon character. You really need to admit you and most of the people voting for Bugs are just doing it to see how far you can get a cartoon rabbit. Do you want to be in the same group as someone who thinks a fictional fucking rabbit can beat an Iron War Machine?

So instead of trying argue because you're getting your ass handed to you, you have to attack my reasons for voting. Do I know you? Have we talked about this elsewhere? I'm just wondering why you get to decide why I post, or why I do or say anything for that matter. This reeks of desperation.

I've explained my stance quite clearly. That you still fail to at least understand the basis and merits of the argument and resort to weak accusations of trolling. Also, read that bolded bit then feel stupid about yourself. IT'S ALL FICTION.

Vote Bugs so you aren't like this guy.

DirtyJosé;4123047 said:
So instead of trying argue because you're getting your ass handed to you, you have to attack my reasons for voting. Do I know you? Have we talked about this elsewhere? I'm just wondering why you get to decide why I post, or why I do or say anything for that matter. This reeks of desperation.

Hold up, didn't you attack my reasons for voting on the last page, don't be a hypocrite man. The votes are pretty even, there's no desperation on either side, I'd even say we're the primary reason this thread is getting any votes at all.

I've explained my stance quite clearly. That you still fail to at least understand the basis and merits of the argument and resort to weak accusations of trolling. Also, read that bolded bit then feel stupid about yourself. IT'S ALL FICTION.

This coming from the guy who resorts to childish insults to sound cool over the internet is telling me it's all fiction? :shrug: I honestly could care less who wins this, I'm only doing it for the non-spam posts, I thought we we're having a pretty good friendly argument but by all means you can stop if you want, I get the feeling you're taking this a bit too seriously anyway.

Vote Bugs so you aren't like this guy.

IT'S ALL FICTION

:lmao:

EDITED OPENING CUZ I DON'T WANNA DURPLEPOST:

Hold up, didn't you attack my reasons for voting on the last page, don't be a hypocrite man. The votes are pretty even, there's no desperation on either side, I'd even say we're the primary reason this thread is getting any votes at all.

Actually, no, that wasn't directed towards you, and it was in fact a statement made to ridicule a similar statement.

This coming from the guy who resorts to childish insults to sound cool over the internet is telling me it's all fiction? :shrug: I honestly could care less who wins this, I'm only doing it for the non-spam posts, I thought we we're having a pretty good friendly argument but by all means you can stop if you want, I get the feeling you're taking this a bit too seriously anyway.

You haven't given a serious argument at all (others have). You don't make any sense. And you started with the butt hurt "you're only voting cuz it's for teh lulz" crap. Do you even read the shit you post?

Like, it's amazing how this process goes. Again, just to make sure you understand...

someone who thinks a fictional fucking rabbit can beat an Iron War Machine?

I don't understand what you are trying to say here, because like much of your posting it isn't really making a point. Iron Man is fiction too. You're either stating that a fictional rabbit should have no chance against a powered armor-clad scientist, which I assure does not exist in our reality, or you're stating that a fictional rabbit should have no chance against a fictional powered armor-clad scientist, which is kinda redundant and is again another statement from you with no backup and no sign of genuine thought put into it.

So please, clarify your statement here. Please.

DirtyJosé;4123191 said:
You haven't given a serious argument at all (others have). You don't make any sense. And you started with the butt hurt "you're only voting cuz it's for teh lulz" crap. Do you even read the shit you post?

Do you read what you post? By god you accuse me of taking things too seriously and then come back in the next post saying "you're argument isn't serious enough blah blah blah, you realize this is an argument involving Bugs Bunny right? Make up you're fucking mind and stop filling you're posts with hypocritical mediocrity.

I don't understand what you are trying to say here, because like much of your posting it isn't really making a point. Iron Man is fiction too. You're either stating that a fictional rabbit should have no chance against a powered armor-clad scientist, which I assure does not exist in our reality, or you're stating that a fictional rabbit should have no chance against a fictional powered armor-clad scientist, which is kinda redundant and is again another statement from you with no backup and no sign of genuine thought put into it.

So please, clarify your statement here. Please.

Finally we're back to an argument about the subject at hand. I hope I'm able to make this serious and clear enough that you're able to understand it. Bugs Bunny is a cartoon character, but Stark is a comic book character so in a sense what I was saying before can be a little confused. That you are correct, but let's break this down. Every character in this tournament is fiction, Jason Voorhes doesn't exist in our reality, nor does anybody else in this tournament. But you see for this battle to take place we have to suspend our realism and pretend these characters some how meet. So lets say Stark is a human in our world and just happens to have built a superpower robot suit, which in this day and age is a possibility mind you. He happens to be fighting a cartoon character, which isn't real because unlike in Iron Man's universe Bugs knows he's just a cartoon. What I am saying is that Bugs hasn't outsmarted a human, he hasn't jumped out of a TV and outsmarted any actual person in the Iron Man universe giving me reason to believe he can beat Iron Man. I really hope I made that clear for you, if you have any questions please ask and I'll answer them. No clever insult was needed there pal, hopefully you read this with an open mind and understand where I am coming from.

Do you read what you post? By god you accuse me of taking things too seriously and then come back in the next post saying "you're argument isn't serious enough blah blah blah, you realize this is an argument involving Bugs Bunny right? Make up you're fucking mind and stop filling you're posts with hypocritical mediocrity.

No hypocrisy at all. Not my fault that you are easily befuddled.

Finally we're back to an argument about the subject at hand. I hope I'm able to make this serious and clear enough that you're able to understand it. Bugs Bunny is a cartoon character, but Stark is a comic book character so in a sense what I was saying before can be a little confused. That you are correct, but let's break this down. Every character in this tournament is fiction, Jason Voorhes doesn't exist in our reality, nor does anybody else in this tournament. But you see for this battle to take place we have to suspend our realism and pretend these characters some how meet. So lets say Stark is a human in our world and just happens to have built a superpower robot suit, which in this day and age is a possibility mind you. He happens to be fighting a cartoon character, which isn't real because unlike in Iron Man's universe Bugs knows he's just a cartoon. What I am saying is that Bugs hasn't outsmarted a human, he hasn't jumped out of a TV and outsmarted any actual person in the Iron Man universe giving me reason to believe he can beat Iron Man. I really hope I made that clear for you, if you have any questions please ask and I'll answer them. No clever insult was needed there pal, hopefully you read this with an open mind and understand where I am coming from.

No, I still don't, but thank you for trying. Your reasoning is that one fake character is somehow more legitimate than another. You are asking me to believe that Stark manipulating technology that does not exist to give him an edge is ok, but that using the same logic for a cartoon rabbit is foolish.

You don't get to have it both ways. You could maybe try using evidence to argue Bugs' vulnerabilities or the ways in which Stark could still capture him. Instead, you've left it at "Stark is moar real!" and then accused me of being insincere in my posts. At least Nightmare has tried.

I understand that BB is master of desguise, I understand that he can easily trick his foes. But something I'm not sure is how the hell BB can incapacitate Iron man? I mean, BB doesn't even have weapons....

After all, Iron man is a genius, and I doubt that he is going to be tricked for a rabbit dressed like a woman or something like that.

*Waiting for José's solid argument" (not sarcasm btw).

I mentioned earlier that Bugs has almost no offense here. If he can get a moment, he can attack (in my pretend example, getting a free shot off with a giant hammer) but he's not running out into the field taking the initiative or anything. Everything he does is likely to be reactive and/or defensive in nature.

The rabbit can get out of harm's way pretty quickly. And regarding his disguises, it's not a matter of smarts. Again, he has gone up against evil super scientists and such. Whether you want to call it a power or a skill, it's something he's mastered and is practically a defining trait to the character. And in the recent past, Stark along with MANY MANY others were duped by replacement heroes as part of a covert large scale invasion (a secret invasion, if you will) of Earth. I don't see any reason why Stark couldn't be fooled, especially when he's been fooled before.

DirtyJosé;4123253 said:
No hypocrisy at all. Not my fault that you are easily befuddled.

Nope, I've realized now your posts are just filled with blatant bullshit to whatever suits your half ass argument at the time, not my problem anymore but you should really fix that.

No, I still don't, but thank you for trying. Your reasoning is that one fake character is somehow more legitimate than another. You are asking me to believe that Stark manipulating technology that does not exist to give him an edge is ok, but that using the same logic for a cartoon rabbit is foolish.

That's really your own problem seeing as you're arguing for a rabbit, if we go by your logic nothing is real and we can't argue for anyone. Stark might not exist but he's more real then Bugs, you can't deny that end of story.

You don't get to have it both ways. You could maybe try using evidence to argue Bugs' vulnerabilities or the ways in which Stark could still capture him. Instead, you've left it at "Stark is moar real!" and then accused me of being insincere in my posts. At least Nightmare has tried.

Get you're head out of your ass and re-read the post I'm saying compared to a cartoon rabbit Stark is more real, you haven't been arguing for Bugs for the last couple of posts now you've just been doing a terrible job of trying to separate fiction and realism, try again, you obviously don't understand what's going on here.

Nope, I've realized now your posts are just filled with blatant bullshit to whatever suits your half ass argument at the time, not my problem anymore but you should really fix that.

That's really your own problem seeing as you're arguing for a rabbit, if we go by your logic nothing is real and we can't argue for anyone. Stark might not exist but he's more real then Bugs, you can't deny that end of story.

Get you're head out of your ass and re-read the post I'm saying compared to a cartoon rabbit Stark is more real, you haven't been arguing for Bugs for the last couple of posts now you've just been doing a terrible job of trying to separate fiction and realism, try again, you obviously don't understand what's going on here.

Are you even trying to make a point anymore? Seriously? NONE OF IT IS REAL, CHUMP. You need to see a doctor or something, you have some real issues.

Again, the best argument you've come up with is that a fictional guy in a war suit based on technology which doesn't exist in our world on a team with others whose existence is improbable/impossible in our world is more real than a fictional cartoon rabbit. You can keep trying to push this off on me if you like. In fact, I'd love to see what kind of garbage you come up with next. Anything for you to avoid having to make a point, or any kind of sense, amiright?

DirtyJosé;4123481 said:
Are you even trying to make a point anymore? Seriously? NONE OF IT IS REAL, CHUMP. You need to see a doctor or something, you have some real issues.

Here we go again the bi-polar posting, not serious enough, too serious, you're not trying enough blah blah blah. I honestly don't understand why don't either just stop or admit you're trolling just for the hell of it, or maybe your the one with some mental issues.

Again, the best argument you've come up with is that a fictional guy in a war suit based on technology which doesn't exist in our world on a team with others whose existence is improbable/impossible in our world is more real than a fictional cartoon rabbit. You can keep trying to push this off on me if you like. In fact, I'd love to see what kind of garbage you come up with next. Anything for you to avoid having to make a point, or any kind of sense, amiright?

First of all, I never brought up the Avengers, that you are wrong, no I can't stop you're idiotic thinking, that you are right. Nothing I can say is going to make you change your mind so let's do this. Give me an argument for Bugs, instead of me trying to tell you my opinions lets here yours since they're apparently so real and not fictional even though you're arguing for a cartoon character, unlike you I'll read them with an open mind and see where that takes us. Really I'm waiting to see if your capable of actually coming up with something that's not pure garbage or complete bullshit.

Here we go again the bi-polar posting, not serious enough, too serious, you're not trying enough blah blah blah. I honestly don't understand why don't either just stop or admit you're trolling just for the hell of it, or maybe your the one with some mental issues.

It's quite simple, really. It's kind of amazing how stupid you are. See I've only asked you to give a serious argument. You can't, or won't. Everything else has been you flipping out like this.

And please, where have I ever said anything about you being "too serious"? I just went back over this thread, and there's nothing there. You're either making shit up or hearing voices.

First of all, I never brought up the Avengers, that you are wrong, no I can't stop you're idiotic and borderline ******ed thinking, that you are right.

Is that supposed to be one sentence? And did I say you mentioned The Avengers? The point is about your ridiculous "more real" argument. Fuck man, you really can't read for shit, can you?

Nothing I can say is going to make you change your mind so let's do this. Give me an argument for Bugs, instead of me trying to tell you my opinions lets here yours since they're apparently so real and not fictional even though you're arguing for a cartoon character, unlike you I'll read them with an open mind and see where that takes us. Really I'm waiting to see if your capable of actually coming up with something that's not pure garbage or complete bullshit.

I did, pages ago. Of course, I can't say I'm surprised you've missed it. You don't seem very bright.

DirtyJosé;4123515 said:
It's quite simple, really. It's kind of amazing how stupid you are. See I've only asked you to give a serious argument. You can't, or won't. Everything else has been you flipping out like this.

Flipping out? Dude I'm the one trying to make this about the actual topic instead of mindless insults. If you'd stop being so close minded we'd actually get somewhere but no you plan on just being an idiot so I guess I'll have to continue shoving you're ******ed responses right back in you're face.

And please, where have I ever said anything about you being "too serious"? I just went back over this thread, and there's nothing there. You're either making shit up or hearing voices.

By god it's like you post something and just forget about it. Whatever obviously you have short term memory so here you go.

DirtyJosé;4123047 said:

DirtyJosé;4123481 said:

Is that supposed to be one sentence? And did I say you mentioned The Avengers? The point is about your ridiculous "more real" argument. Fuck man, you really can't read for shit, can you?

More short term memory, I'll help you out there big guy.

DirtyJosé;4123481 said:

See you're implying that I'm talking about Tony Stark in the Avengers, obviously you have memory loss and now that I see that I've realized it's not your fault your post have been so shitty lately. I'm really trying to bury the hatchet but you just won't let me man.

By god it's like you post something and just forget about it. Whatever obviously you have short term memory so here you go.

And, again, did I mention ANYWHERE that you are "too serious"? It's pretty clear that with both posts I am referencing your statement that Stark is "more real" than Bugs, specifically when you said a "fictional" rabbit had no chance vs a iron war machine. Please, take some reading comprehension classes.

See you're implying that I'm talking about Tony Stark in the Avengers, obviously you have memory loss and now that I see that I've realized it's not your fault your post have been so shitty lately. I'm really trying to bury the hatchet but you just won't let me man.

AGAIN, WHERE DID I EVER SAY THAT YOU TALKED ABOUT THE AVENGERS? IT'S NOT THAT FUCKING HARD! All I did was flesh out how stupid your "fictional rabbit vs realistic war machine" bullshit was by reminding readers how fictional Stark is.

DirtyJosé;4123547 said:
And, again, did I mention ANYWHERE that you are "too serious"? It's pretty clear that with both posts I am referencing your statement that Stark is "more real" than Bugs, specifically when you said a "fictional" rabbit had no chance vs a iron war machine. Please, take some reading comprehension classes.

"Flipping out and saying it's all Fiction none of it's real" is implying that yes I'm taking this too seriously. And until you've give an actual argument for Bugs my point still stands.

AGAIN, WHERE DID I EVER SAY THAT YOU TALKED ABOUT THE AVENGERS? IT'S NOT THAT FUCKING HARD! All I did was flesh out how stupid your "fictional rabbit vs realistic war machine" bullshit was by reminding readers how fictional Stark is.

You said Stark and team of people whose existence is impossible. Obviously you're referring to the Avengers. You're smarter than this man, stop making such a fool of yourself and actually argue for Bugs instead of trying to attack me personally and I'm sure you'll get somewhere.

OK, last one here for the little lady.

"Flipping out and saying it's all Fiction none of it's real" is implying that yes I'm taking this too seriously.

For the record, I asked him to provide a quote of me saying anything about him being "too serious", and he has failed. Moving on...

And until you've give an actual argument for Bugs my point still stands.

http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showpost.php?p=4122417&postcount=19

You've never had a point. You've only started crying when you realized you had nothing for this post.

You said Stark and team of people whose existence is impossible. Obviously you're referring to the Avengers.

And so, again....I asked you to find where I ever claimed YOU BROUGHT THEM UP, and you've failed. And beyond that, does this even have a point? Is there a reason your panties are bunched about this?

You're smarter than this man, stop making such a fool of yourself and actually argue for Bugs instead of trying to attack me personally and I'm sure you'll get somewhere.

http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showpost.php?p=4122417&postcount=19

Finally you stopped being a dumbass and got back on topic.

Ok, so you ask for a real argument, and I point out to you that you left that back at page 2.

Yes, this was my original post to you're post.

That's also what started your defense of "Bugs is fictional, blah blah blah".

So let me get this straight. Based on comments here and elsewhere you expect me to buy that Tony Stark is NOT aware of being "not real" or "fictional" and that this somehow makes him aware of Bugs being "not real" or "fictional" and that somehow this means that Stark has the advantage. If this is wrong, correct me, because I've re-read every post of yours and this sadly might be the closest you come to having a point.

Otherwise, again, I'm done with you here baby. If you can find a leg to stand on call me, maybe.

DirtyJosé;4123603 said:
Ok, so you ask for a real argument, and I point out to you that you left that back at page 2.

You started with barrage of personal insults, get over yourself man.

That's also what started your defense of "Bugs is fictional, blah blah blah".

So let me get this straight. Based on comments here and elsewhere you expect me to buy that Tony Stark is NOT aware of being "not real" or "fictional" and that this somehow makes him aware of Bugs being "not real" or "fictional" and that somehow this means that Stark has the advantage. If this is wrong, correct me, because I've re-read every post of yours and this sadly might be the closest you come to having a point.

See my Bar Room post in your thread responding to this exact same question, if you look like a human, how exactly would you react if you saw a cartoonish rabbit talking to you? You'd know something was wrong right?

Otherwise, again, I'm done with you here baby. If you can find a leg to stand on call me, maybe.

It hasn't always been fun but I'm at least glad we ending this on topic. I don't what your deal is against me but I still hope we can just admit we see things differently and move on. No reason to hold an internet grudge to somebody you'll never meet in real life.

Dynamite, this whole argument is really counterintuitive. Elmer Fudd's a human, too -- he isn't exempt from Bugs' tricks, either. Your whole debate is contingent on Stark realizing that Bugs is a cartoon, but... there's a bit of a problem with that, that would require breaking the fourth wall. They're both factionalized characters on an equal playing field. Nowhere does it say that one guy is a cartoon and one guy's not; actually, that should have nothing to do with this debate. We could find a cartoon version of Iron Man, couldn't we? It's just plain ridiculous.

Bugs is cunning and witty -- not taking away from a genius like Iron Man -- so, he'll figure out a way to play to his strengths. He won't engage in a legitimate battle with Iron Man, that would be suicide. Bugs will trick Stark when he least expects it and win. Don't underestimate Bugs' power, especially when you consider that he's going to be a unique battle for anybody in this tournament. Bugs will use some very non-traditional methods, but he'll get the job done and pick up the win.

Winner: Bugs Bunny

...if you look like a human, how exactly would you react if you saw a cartoonish rabbit talking to you? You'd know something was wrong right?

I guess about the same I'd feel if I was a humanoid intergalactic bounty hunter and I came across the rabbit. Or if I was a human fighter of high regard who encountered a large pink ball with eyes, a mouth, hands, and feet. In short, EVERYONE IN THIS THING IS WEIRD OR UNREAL. Every single fucking character has something odd about them that would seem foreign and weird to anyone not of the world.

I know I said I was done, but I'm glad you felt safe enough to drop this gem. Seriously, why does this all of a sudden mean Tony fucking Stark gets immunity just for knowing someone is weird/not of his world? I gave you a creative and well thought out argument that I also hoped would be entertaining. It's taken you multiple pages and threads to finally come around and clarify your statements, and you're still just wrong.

BUGS.

DirtyJosé;4123627 said:
I guess about the same I'd feel if I was a humanoid intergalactic bounty hunter and I came across the rabbit. Or if I was a human fighter of high regard who encountered a large pink ball with eyes, a mouth, hands, and feet. In short, EVERYONE IN THIS THING IS WEIRD OR UNREAL. Every single fucking character has something odd about them that would seem foreign and weird to anyone not of the world.

I know I said I was done, but I'm glad you felt safe enough to drop this gem. Seriously, why does this all of a sudden mean Tony fucking Stark gets immunity just for knowing someone is weird/not of his world? I gave you a creative and well thought out argument that I also hoped would be entertaining. It's taken you multiple pages and threads to finally come around and clarify your statements, and you're still just wrong.

BUGS.

If creative and well thought out you mean " YOUR AN IDIOT YOUR SO STUPID I'M SMARTSZ!!!" then yeah sure. Stark doesn't get immunity, a couple of pages back before you started acting ridiculous you implied Bugs gets to play by different rules because he's a cartoon. Bugs Bunny isn't the most clever person in the world, arguably he's not even the most clever cartoon. Arguably he's not smarter than Tony Stark. The only way he can beat him is through his brains and besides tricking other cartoon characters from the sixties you haven't provided any information that suggests he can outsmart a modern day Tony Stark. Simple as that.

If creative and well thought out you mean "that clever yet classic Looney Tunes bit you wrote" then yeah sure.

Thank you.

Stark doesn't get immunity, a couple of pages back before you started acting ridiculous you implied Bugs gets to play by different rules because he's a cartoon.

Yes, that's about where you lost it.

Bugs Bunny isn't the most clever person in the world, arguably he's not even the most clever cartoon. Arguably he's not smarter than Tony Stark. The only way he can beat him is through his brains and besides tricking other cartoon characters from the sixties you haven't provided any information that suggests he can outsmart a modern day Tony Stark. Simple as that.

You do know when Iron Man was created, right? What does the time frame have to do with anything anyway? A scientist is intelligent no matter if he's from 1969 or 1996. You've tried making this point before, and it made no sense then either. And Bugs' tricks worked no matter how much smarter his opponents were. That was his thing, his powers, his skills, his abilities.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back