• Joe's Gonna Kill You

Results are only viewable after voting.

Dave

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Winner advances to the round of 32.

Polls close 2 days from now!

I considered relative passion for the wrestling product when making my choice in this matchup. Who displays a love of wrestling regardless of the product being put on television. Then I considered JGKY and TNA, and I figured he has to win the entire tournament.

I considered relative passion for the wrestling product when making my choice in this matchup. Who displays a love of wrestling regardless of the product being put on television. Then I considered JGKY and TNA, and I figured he has to win the entire tournament.

What's even more sad is that most of the time(and I think I can speak for Joe too) we haven't even seen TNA's television product as being nearly as bad as most others, maybe we're delusional but there's always something positive to find in what they've presented- even in the blackhole that was late 2013/early 2014.

What's even more sad is that most of the time(and I think I can speak for Joe too) we haven't even seen TNA's television product as being nearly as bad as most others, maybe we're delusional but there's always something positive to find in what they've presented- even in the blackhole that was late 2013/early 2014.

Yes it's very fair of you to say that because truly do feel it's been a good product but I'm also just a positive person and like to focus on what I enjoy and not on the negatives

Also my opponent admitted in another thread that I'm better than him so that's why you should vote for me :)

For someone referencing murder in his username, Joe's Gonna Kill You comes across as the most nicest guy in the history of the forums, if not the universe. He gets my vote.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back