Round 2; 19 Deus Ex v 46 Command & Conquer ; red alert

?

• Deus Ex

• C&C red alert 1

Results are only viewable after voting.
Oh ho ho! Hey IC, what happened to your buddy Dragon Warrior?! :lmao:
Good job everyone for voting Deus Ex over DW, the rightful outcome. Don't drink that smarky IC-Kool Aid! Use your independent free will...to vote for Deus Ex. Or else.

I love Red Alert, don't get me wrong, I voted for it last round and probably would have again had it not ended up facing one of my favorite games ever in Deus Ex. If you haven't heard of it, do yourself a favor and look it up ASAP. One of the greatest stories ever told in a game, and one of the best PC games ever. Definitely the greatest future dystopia game as well. Vote for it, or be bant.

Oh ho ho! Hey IC, what happened to your buddy Dragon Warrior?! :lmao:
Good job everyone for voting Deus Ex over DW, the rightful outcome. Don't drink that smarky IC-Kool Aid! Use your independent free will...to vote for Deus Ex. Or else.

I love Red Alert, don't get me wrong, I voted for it last round and probably would have again had it not ended up facing one of my favorite games ever in Deus Ex. If you haven't heard of it, do yourself a favor and look it up ASAP. One of the greatest stories ever told in a game, and one of the best PC games ever. Definitely the greatest future dystopia game as well. Vote for it, or be bant.

:lmao: I'm surprised we actually won that battle X, we were going up IC and his zombie followers after all.

Anyway getting to the topic at hand here, Deus Ex takes this round as well, Command and Conquer again was an alright game I suppose, but nothing compared to the greatness that Deus Ex brings to the fold. Awesome story, probably the pinnacle of cyberpunk video games at this point time (I could argue against that though, but Fallout 3 isn't in the tournament, if Fallout 3 could be considered cyberpunk), and generally the RPG elements make me a happy RPG fanboy. So with that said, vote Deus Ex and let's keep this rollin.

Deus X easily takes this one here. One of the best RPGs ever, definetly deservest to go far in this tourney. Never really like Command and Conquer, in my opinion it's not a very good game at all compared to some other in this tourney, especially Deus Ex. Not really a question in this matchup

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back