• Storm

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JGlass

Unregistered User
Round One

vadervstorm.png

Orono Munroe, the mutant known as Storm, takes on Anakin Skywalker, who is better known as his evil masked persona, Darth Vader. Will Storm's ability to control the weather overcome Vader's force powers, or will the lightsaber wielding Sith Lord be able to defeat one of the strongest X-Men?

FIGHT!

Darth Vader is who I have to pick in this one hands down. His force ability is just too good for Storm. I think Storm might be smart enough to get choked only to use lightning on him however in the end I think vader is smart enough to avoid any serious damage from Storm. And we have seen Darth take some nasty lightning damge before haven't we? As a person who trusts in the force I will go with Darth Vader.

The Dark Lord takes this one, easily. I love Storm, I really do. But, what's her main power? Summoning lightning, something Darth Vader can easily deflect. Hell, Sidious and him probably had a friendly game of deflecting lightning and summoning it on the Death Star all the time! Sorry Storm, decapitation via lightsaber.

VADER

Can you say rape? Storm can bring up a lightning storm the likes of which the world has never seen and all Vader needs to do is throw a force choke on her and it's lights out.
Vader Wins by Force Choke!

I do think Vader would come out on top because I think he can endure Storm's lighting attacks. Granted, he did die partly due to the fact that he got damaged by Darth Sidious's Force Lightning attack but by that time, he had already been manhandled by Luke Skywalker and had his arms cut off. At full strength, I think Vader can be more than a match for Storm's powers and can also deflect her lighting abilities with his lightsaber. From there, it's either decapitation with lightsaber or Force Choke.

I am huge fan of Vader.

That being said we all know Strom has the win here by a milestone. Strom controls all of weather what is not stopping her from throwing hurricane katrina at Vader? Yes he can choke her with the force and suffocate her but just as quickly she can strike back before she gets weak and get him on his back and take him out with good ole mother nature. She could blow him away with a tornado make hummer size hail fall shoot him with lighting flood him and throw a HURRICANE at him.

Storm takes the win

How is Storm still behind -___- The power to control weather beats the force any day.

I can see Storm starting a 8.2 earthquake to shake Vader off then hurl everything at him...

Vader better get ready for some very stormy weather!

What happens when a Sith Lord is struck by lightning? The same as everything else. Yep, that's still a terrible line.

I love Vader as much as the next nerd, but Storm takes this. While lightning is Storm's main offense, that's nowhere near her only form of attack. People say that Vader can take lightning. Somehow, I imagine force lightning being far less intense than pure electricity from the sky. And if that somehow fails, Storm has tornados, rain, hail, blizzards and even hurricanes at her disposal. Not to mention that Storm can fly, keeping her well out of range of any lightsaber attacks.

It'd be a sight to see, but Storm walks away with the win. Also...

I can see Storm starting a 8.2 earthquake to shake Vader off then hurl everything at him...

Geology and Meteorology are two very different things, my friend.

Few if any of Storm's powers work as fast as the Force so by the time she has whipped up a hurricane or a lightning storm, Vader has killed/incapacitated her.

How he does that depends on which Vader we are taking about. If it is Ep.III Hayden Christensen Vader then he still has the quickness and agility bolstered by his rage to get in close quickly and finish the job before Storm knows what has happened.

If it is cyborg, half-dead Vader from the original trilogy then he will not have the same quickness as his younger self. However, Ep.IV-VI Vader was a twisted individual not above using the Force in the worst kind of ways. Her training with Professor X might give Storm some kind of resistance to mind control and trying to pinch off a artery could take up too much time but then there is likes of Force Choke which are virtually instantaneous

Vader also has the ability to deflect energy and a lightsabre has proven effective against Force Lightning, although whether this combination could help him survive a lightning bolt I am not sure.

On top of that, either Vader one could just hurl their lightsabre at Storm. Let's see her keep her concentration to control the weather after losing a limb or her head.

The Force versus the Forces of Nature. To be honest, when I first saw this category, I didn't give Ororo a snowballs chance in hell but having read her abilities she is immune to physic and lightning attacks. She can flash freeze you, flash fry you, give you an acid rain shower while choking you with toxic fog and manipulating the air in your lungs and affecting your balance by changing the air pressure in you inner ear. The force is fantastic but Storm's abilities are more far reaching and more powerful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back