• Ganondorf

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JGlass

Unregistered User
Round One

capcganondorf.png

America's greatest hero takes on Hyrule's evilest villain. One hero created by science, the other magic. Who prevails: the soldier or the sorcerer?

FIGHT!

They are both super strong, super smart but at the end of the day Ganondorf is far more evil then Captain America is good. Ganondorf is a pain to kill especially when he is using his dark magic, and or his sword, where as Captain America is a human, who dies like all Humans do. I think a few bunches will not take out Ganondorf so quite frankly it is only reasonable to think that Ganondorf will win this one. Captain's shield has nothing on the might of the Ganondorf.

Captain America wins because he's Captain America, the guy represents all that is good and American Patriotism. America.
All that aside, Ganondorf is a very tough and powerful opponent but I believe Cpt America would overwhelm with his offense and take out his enemy. Captain America wins!

Captain America is one of my favorite heroes and all, but he's facing an evil wizard with the augmentation of the Triforce Of Power. Ganondorf has magic capable of collapsing castles, setting fire to villages, and creating phantom versions of himself. He's not a frail old man, either, as his Warlock Punches show. The man is a magical and physical juggernaut, and even if he were beat down he could in desperation transform into Ganon, a gargantuan pig monster. Ganondorf had the abilities to face Cap physically with the advantage of magic. Ganondorf goes over.

Captain America is one of my favorite heroes and all, but he's facing an evil wizard with the augmentation of the Triforce Of Power. Ganondorf has magic capable of collapsing castles, setting fire to villages, and creating phantom versions of himself. He's not a frail old man, either, as his Warlock Punches show. The man is a magical and physical juggernaut, and even if he were beat down he could in desperation transform into Ganon, a gargantuan pig monster. Ganondorf had the abilities to face Cap physically with the advantage of magic. Ganondorf goes over.

DDP is actually quite right here. Captain America may be American and may have recently had a movie (which is getting him votes I think), but in comparison can't match all the ways Ganondorf can kill you. If anyone has ever played any Zelda game you'll know how hard it is to kill this guy. Not only can he use his magic, but he can turn into Ganon the big ass pork dinner, or a monstrous dragon. Captain America would have to much to deal with when battling Ganondorf which would finally get rid of the Captain for good. Ganondorf can beat him and many different ways, and incapacitating him should be even easier, especially with magic.

Pretty much what I was going to say, but possibly not as well as he said it. Yeah, Captain America is great & all, with a pretty cool Shield, but Ganondorf, well, he's got fucking magic! In most opportunities, magic goes over and this is no exception. Should Ganondorf progress to the next round, he may come up against an opponent who can best him, but really & truthfully, in this fight, I genuinely see him coming out on top.

Cap seems to be getting very little love here. On paper, he should have been killed many many years ago because he is always outmatched and yet, not only does he survive, he wins. So Ganondorf is a powerful wizard? Steve has experience against the God of Mischief and a certain Latverian dictator plus he has worked alongside the Sorcerer Supreme and the Scarlet Witch, I'm thinking he ain't seeing anything new. I'm sure many guys can list many reasons why the Living Legend has no hope here but, again, that argument can be made for nearly every foe he has gone up against. My vote's for Steve Rogers over a character created to be defeated.

Surely Ganondorf gets this, seeing as the ONLY way he can be killed is by the Hero of Time with the master sword? That's actually the defined way of winning here, as well as the fact that Ganondorf has a HUGE arsenal of kicks, punches, cape attacks, lightning balls, all of which are made more powerful by the triforce of power.

Surely Ganondorf gets this, seeing as the ONLY way he can be killed is by the Hero of Time with the master sword? That's actually the defined way of winning here, as well as the fact that Ganondorf has a HUGE arsenal of kicks, punches, cape attacks, lightning balls, all of which are made more powerful by the triforce of power.

No, no it's not. The defined way of winning is incapacitation, whether it's death, knockout, or some other way of asskicking.

I've held off on posting here despite the fact that Cap hasn't been getting much love in the comments, but because he was kicking so much ass in the poll. However, with less than 24 hours left and Ganondork closing in, I figure I might as well weigh in.

Cap isn't exactly your average warrior. He's fought non-stop for decades, giving him the experience and knowledge to think his way to a win in any situation. Furthermore, the super soldier serum they used on Cap is no joke, and he's one, if not THE best pure fighter in the Marvel Universe. If it comes to hand to hand close combat, Ganondork is fucked, and how. Captain America has felled titans, Ganondork should be no match.

If Ganondorf wants to keep it in ranged combat, that's okay too, because Captain America can do some crazy things with that shield of his. Firstly, the shield excels at its primary directive, and that is DEFENSE. This is a shield that can absorb bullets, explosions, and pretty much anything Ganondork can throw his way. Next, Captain America can throw his shield with frightening accuracy and with insane speed, and he could very easily deflect a Ganondork fired projectile and whip the shield at the sorcerer, knocking him on his ass, followed by Cap catching the shield, jumping and smashing it repeatedly in Ganondork's head, knocking him unconscious and winning the round.

Captain America wins this one for the red, white, and blue. USA! USA! USA!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ganon
Only sacred weapons such as the Master Sword can hurt Ganon at all.

Now, in the Marvel Universe Cap's shield is on a power with the actual Stars & Stripes as a symbol for American patriotism... and, if that isn't sufficient, it has also been touched with the powers of the Beyonder, the Infinity Gauntlet and the Odinforce. To me that would qualify it to inflict enough damage on Ganondorf.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back