Rollins fiddles while Roman burns

The fans turned on Reigns because he is another corporate cutout champion manufactured and shoved down the audience's throat. What has Reigns done to deserve his spot? Play Football for a minute, be Sika's son, and have a good look/build? It may be ENTERTAINMENT but there is still a hardcore WRESTLING fan base that watched ECW, WCW, the attitude era, watched the good years of TNA, watches the indies, new Japan, and Ring of Honor, is very rabid, and not afraid to voice their opinion when they see bullsh*t.

Bryan isn't just over with this rabid crowd, though, he is over "UNIVERSALLY" with WWE's ENTIRE fanbase. His chants are repeated in High School and NBA games, he's probably the most recent wrestler to be recognized by nearly everyone, yet Reigns is supposed to be "the one?" Get the f*ck out of here. Reigns reeks of Drew Galloway.

Bryan is not only organically over, he EARNED it by wrestling years in the indies, in Japan, slowly building respect from not only his peers but anyone with access to a computer who will look him up on google, while Reigns comes in and is supposed to take his spot even though he's red hot and in his prime? That's like Vince in 98 ignoring the crowd and hot shooting The Rock in front of Austin to Wrestlemania 14 against Michaels because Rock was younger, and has a look he liked while Austin was over organically but didn't look as good as The Rock.

The Rock would have crashed and burned, badly, and would have never found his identity while Austin wasted away in the mid-card with an Intercontinental title. WWE is LUCKY it monopolized professional wrestling because if they were still in competition, the crap with Bryan/Reigns this year wouldn't have flown. Fans would have called BS and switched over to the alternative if there was one (no, TNA is not an alternative, it is a pitiful nuisance that is even on less homes than before and I say that with no reflection whatsoever on their roster--they're run by idiots.)

Rollins was the wild card. WWE's number one full time heel. They didn't want the title on Bryan, but also couldn't put it on Reigns without disastrous results, so he was their ace in the hole, their "Edge" to save face.

And this is exactly why I HATE NEW AGE FANS....

The condescending Know it alls who think because they watch some obscure federation that has a fan base of 400 that they are SO COOL AND INTELLIGENT!

How about letting the guy get his shot and see what he can do?

Their was a 6 round draft pick QB from Michigan who got his start because the star QB of the Patriots got injured....

He got his shot and now he is HALL OF FAMER AND 4 TIME CHAMPION TOM BRADY!!!

There was a loud mouth kid from KY about to fight the vicious Sonny Liston and everyone said the kid was crazy and too young.... He went on to be Muhammad Ali.

There was a young muscular wrestler who didn't have good mic skills, had a limited arsenal, was only in the E for barely a year and had never won a single title who beat Hulkamania for the Title....

That guy was the UNDERTAKER.

I am sick of you guys saying stuff is getting shoved down your throats when you guys do the same thing.

Yes I would much rather see the Rock and BROCK fight in the Main event then Tyson Kidd or Daniel Bryan and it's ridiculous that if I do U BYTCH ASS NO PU$$y getting Nerds fu€k up the whole match by chant for a guy who left the E over a year ago or for some stupid nobody from INDY wrestling dot com.

Not everybody has to watch and like the same guys but to ruin this Mans push was a BYTCH MOVE and uncalled for. Give him a shot if it doesn't work.... FINE....

But to just label him the next Cena and hate on him was CORNY!!!

To me, the follow up to Wrestlemania was nearly as bad as the lead in for Reigns. Before, love him or hate him, he was a hot topic.

Now he's a rudderless ship, a guy that people are barely even talking about anymore. They didn't play up his anger at losing or even find him a new feud. He's just....there.

Oh I totally agree. I really thought they would have assessed the situation and started him off on the right foot. It appears that they haven't, might be the tour, but Jesus he's still fighting Big Show. Again.

That's not the case at all you can easily write him off via injury angle. During that time it will allow him and the fans a break from each other. You bring him back with a repackaged look and new theme. You then build him up the way he should've been built in the first place.

He was hotter than he is now when he was legitimately injured last time and that time away didn't help him. I just think that taking him off TV now would say, we're done with him. Look at Bray Wyatt, he went off TV, came back feuded with himself for a month or so, lost to Taker at Mania, and now he's floating around again. It's like they just don't know what to do with both of them.

Reigns needs a feud with some meat on the bone and he needs it now, not months from now, now.

And this is exactly why I HATE NEW AGE FANS....

The condescending Know it alls who think because they watch some obscure federation that has a fan base of 400 that they are SO COOL AND INTELLIGENT!

How about letting the guy get his shot and see what he can do?

I will apologize to the moderators beforehand.

@FreezeIzGAWD, WTF is your problem. You continually come on here and post insulting remarks at just about every other poster on this site. If you hate internet fans so much, then why the hell are you here. I'm telling you right now, your posts are a joke, and no one is even fucking reading them, except to get a good laugh.

Instead of trying to make the fans better, which you can't, put your keyboard efforts into making the product better. Oh here's a better idea. I'm sure there is a forum somewhere where everyone hates everyone else on it. Find that forum and join up. Then you can have a field day insulting each other. Better than us having to read your shit all the time.

LOL LMAO LMMFAO......

Look at you.....

EMOTIONAL!

Quit acting like a Girl!

I only insult those that insult Me or like I said have that I am sooooooooo much cooler and smarter than U tone in they posts. Normally if people make valid points I acknowledge them and say what U want but I MAKE VALID POINTS!

I have been a wrestling fan longer than most of U kids have been alive. I love it. I watched all the transitions. I was around during the Rock and Wrestling days and I have always been a fan. So different opinions on wrestling doesn't bother Me. I actually embrace it. I was always a Macho Man fan even back when everyone hated him. I watched him win the title from Tito and his epic feud with Ricky Steamboat. I remember as a kid when there had NEVER been a black major champion. Just Bobo Brazil with the US belt so the excitement and pride I felt when Ron Simmons upset Vader. So not going with the crowd has always been apart of wrestling. I hate the new age fans who think it's cool to go to the shows and literally RUIN the program for others watching. That's where my anger comes in. Wrestling is a story and sometimes you need to just see where it goes. The reason I talk bad to the people on here dissing Roman is a lot if them don't even have legitimate gripes. They say he doesn't deserve it. Says who? You? Damn you haven't even seen what he can do. He might have won it at WM and lost it the very next night but NOPE LETS SHYT ON HIM FROM JAN ON FOR NO REAL REASON. The he is another Super Cena posts to me also are ridiculous. That isnt even a fair comparison. At all but hey they can at leads semi justify there nonsense. You say I should leave the site, which is funny because I definitely have been here longer than most, but I stand by my comments that the same people who pay money to go to shows and RUIN IT FOR OTHERS should just stop watching the product.

That is my position and no U or anyone else that is upset about it will make Me change it

LOL LMAO LMMFAO......

Look at you.....

EMOTIONAL!

Quit acting like a Girl!

I only insult those that insult Me or like I said have that I am sooooooooo much cooler and smarter than U tone in they posts. Normally if people make valid points I acknowledge them and say what U want but I MAKE VALID POINTS!

I have been a wrestling fan longer than most of U kids have been alive. I love it. I watched all the transitions. I was around during the Rock and Wrestling days and I have always been a fan. So different opinions on wrestling doesn't bother Me. I actually embrace it. I was always a Macho Man fan even back when everyone hated him. I watched him win the title from Tito and his epic feud with Ricky Steamboat. I remember as a kid when there had NEVER been a black major champion. Just Bobo Brazil with the US belt so the excitement and pride I felt when Ron Simmons upset Vader. So not going with the crowd has always been apart of wrestling. I hate the new age fans who think it's cool to go to the shows and literally RUIN the program for others watching. That's where my anger comes in. Wrestling is a story and sometimes you need to just see where it goes. The reason I talk bad to the people on here dissing Roman is a lot if them don't even have legitimate gripes. They say he doesn't deserve it. Says who? You? Damn you haven't even seen what he can do. He might have won it at WM and lost it the very next night but NOPE LETS SHYT ON HIM FROM JAN ON FOR NO REAL REASON. The he is another Super Cena posts to me also are ridiculous. That isnt even a fair comparison. At all but hey they can at leads semi justify there nonsense. You say I should leave the site, which is funny because I definitely have been here longer than most, but I stand by my comments that the same people who pay money to go to shows and RUIN IT FOR OTHERS should just stop watching the product.

That is my position and no U or anyone else that is upset about it will make Me change it

How insulting calling me a girl.......wait a second, I am a girl. So try again. Moron

As for your supposed great age and the fact you've been watching wrestling forever, that's a damm lie. You type like a 4 year old and can't even put a proper sentence together.

If you don't like other people's thoughts on wrestling then it's simple, don't read them. That's what mature adults do. So do me a favour will you, fuck you with your opinionated self you're full of shit and it's all there in black and white.

Age isn't exactly a prerequisite for wisdom anyway, he's just a moron who isn't as smart as he thinks he is, and no, I'm not saying being a Roman Reigns fan makes someone a moron, but listing athletes in REAL sports to compare to wrestling and justify Roman's role is downright moronic.

The argument for and against Roman Reigns has been made on these boards for the several months now and to death. You can pick whatever side you like but the proof is in the pudding. Even WWE who six months ago was so high on this man made a different choice for their champion. Why? They CLEARLY saw he wasn't ready, and you blame internet marks? Blame WWE and their creative direction with the guy. Then again, I'm still of the opinion that someone talented can make the best of even crap so Reigns' inability to get over however exposed him for a mid-card-level talent at best. Who knows? Maybe he'll develop into a better pro-wrestler, or maybe he'll end up in TNA two years from now if that ship hasn't sunk by then.

The point is, you can point the fingers all you like, the fans who spend HARD-EARNED money by the way, to cheer and boo whoever they want, you can blame creative, but blaming, whining, bitching, and moaning won't make Roman Reigns champion and it just exposes you for an immature, whiny brat that didn't get their way.

Again, GOOD talent makes the best out of crappy writing, look at all the crap creative stuck Bryan with back in Team Hell no, and NO, that was not meant to be as successful as it was, you'd be giving creative too much credit not deserved, it was meant to be a comedy act akin to Booker T/Goldust. But Bryan has IT when it comes to pro wrestling, so he turns anything that stinks into entertaining TV, much like your Austins, your Rocks, and Foleys of the world. Roman Reigns is more like a Kevin Nash-level talent, if that. Nash wasn't that good either, he was lucky to be surrounded by talented people. Reigns will be lucky to reach that level in his career if he doesn't develop into a better overall wrestler and entertainer. If not, The Shield will be the highlight of his career, oh, and a great match with Brock Lesnar, I'll give him that, but one cannot spend their entire title reign being an underdog to Brock Lesnar. Lesnar gets much credit for that match too, the man is a beast of an entertainer between those ropes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back