Rocky Balboa/George Foreman.. Scott Hall?

Chrome

Getting Noticed By Management
I was thinking about something, Hogan and Flair are too old and need to hang it up. I can tell Hogan is trying to do the Foreman/Rocky Balboa thing and trying to over come all odds to become champ. Thing is this won't work or get over as Hogan and Flair have both been champs too many times before to have it matter.

However, this got me thinking. One of the most charismatic wrestlers of all time to never win the world title is Scott Hall. No one flat out hates him, everyone knows his demons. And most that follow him know that in the past year he has over come a lot of those demons and even Sid Vicious and Larry Zybsko have him training and working out. Also he looked a lot thinner at the last PPV versus how he looked on January 4th.

In any event here is my idea for him, that just might work. People STILL mark out for Scott Hall even though he is fat and old and wonderfull on the mic. If they did an angle that was legit where he was trying to turn his life around (ala what he has been doing since 2008) showing him losing wieght (maybe another 50-60 ilbs) having good matches then have his sights set on the TNA world title and have someone like Kurt Angle be the current champ who could give Hall a dramatic match (I would not say anyone young cause you don't want to bury a young person in this angle) let people start caring about Scott Hall.. he has never won a title.. and in the end defeat all odds, and become the world champ for the first time in his career. (With the right build up I think this could be a ratings grabber since people legitly love Scott Hall throughout his many faults, its very very hard to hate "HEY YO!" they mark out everytime)

I believe this is what Hogan was trying to do with Hogan, but I think it will mean more if they HAD to push an old timer to let it be Scott Hall since people will always route for the underdog. He was fat over wieght, a drunk.. and is now cleaned up thin (future tense) and getting back on track.. this is someone that the common man would cheer for. And something that people can actually believe in. That Hall is cleaned up and is now world champ! Its something to look up to.

Then have him carry the belt for a PPv or two and pass it off to a young guy. But in the process you built up a reason for us to care. This is something I been thinking about...

Out of all the old timers.. Hall is the one that has the most potentional. If they can do this like the Rocky Balboa movie or what happend to George Foreman and play it out in TNA then it will be a money maker. The first step is to get the band together again (Wolf pac) and have them show interest in helping hall as well, and show him working out and clearing his ways.

This could work IMO. He can still go in the ring at his weight imagine if he lost more? I think he has been trying to changing his ways since 2008-2009 and I think an angle of this kind could work out.

What do you think could this work with the right build as him of an underdog? possibly winning a tournement no one thought he would win to become the #1 contenter, and a match no one thinks he could win one vs one?

Nice idea, but the sad thing is that Hall is unreliable. I like Hall as well, but the guy has burnt so many bridges. If he could really stay sober, cool, but if you owned TNA, KNOWING what all Hall has done, would you really want to put the title on him? Seriously it's a nice idea, but very risky due to Hall's past in the fact that he has had more chances than I think any wrestler ever in the history of Pro Wrestling.

Nice idea, but the sad thing is that Hall is unreliable. I like Hall as well, but the guy has burnt so many bridges. If he could really stay sober, cool, but if you owned TNA, KNOWING what all Hall has done, would you really want to put the title on him? Seriously it's a nice idea, but very risky due to Hall's past in the fact that he has had more chances than I think any wrestler ever in the history of Pro Wrestling.

I can see that, but if you look at his first Last Call with Scott hall videos with Sid Vicisous and his interview on Inyourhead last year. You can see he is changing, heck he trys not to drink anymore either. I think his life turned a corner but its just not in the public eye. Its part of the reason he is back in the business. If Hall was 100% in on this angle I think it would do wonders for not only him as a person but TNA as a whole. he is a guy almost everyone at some level likes. Wiether he is a face or heel. To have him in this kind of angle would elivate a reason to care that most people having those same issues could look forward to. Also X-Pac changed as well, he was a druggy aand a drunk and he cleaned up, HBK Cleaned up,.. i am sure the other member of the Click can continue that streek and is trying to clean up himself. Its an angle we can all cheer for right? Don't we all want Hall to sober up? Isn't hall listed as most popular wrestlers to never win a world title? (even though I think he had a short AWA run with it.. not sure) Having a run at this age with the right momentum with a HEEL Kurt Angle who is still younger than he is but not too young where it would hurt his image, could make it more than memorable for Hall as his last hoorah.

But your right, Hall and TNA would need to make sure 100% that Hall is willing and onboard on the idea.

I was thinking about something, Hogan and Flair are too old and need to hang it up. I can tell Hogan is trying to do the Foreman/Rocky Balboa thing and trying to over come all odds to become champ. Thing is this won't work or get over as Hogan and Flair have both been champs too many times before to have it matter.

However, this got me thinking. One of the most charismatic wrestlers of all time to never win the world title is Scott Hall. No one flat out hates him, everyone knows his demons. And most that follow him know that in the past year he has over come a lot of those demons and even Sid Vicious and Larry Zybsko have him training and working out. Also he looked a lot thinner at the last PPV versus how he looked on January 4th.

In any event here is my idea for him, that just might work. People STILL mark out for Scott Hall even though he is fat and old and wonderfull on the mic. If they did an angle that was legit where he was trying to turn his life around (ala what he has been doing since 2008) showing him losing wieght (maybe another 50-60 ilbs) having good matches then have his sights set on the TNA world title and have someone like Kurt Angle be the current champ who could give Hall a dramatic match (I would not say anyone young cause you don't want to bury a young person in this angle) let people start caring about Scott Hall.. he has never won a title.. and in the end defeat all odds, and become the world champ for the first time in his career. (With the right build up I think this could be a ratings grabber since people legitly love Scott Hall throughout his many faults, its very very hard to hate "HEY YO!" they mark out everytime)

I believe this is what Hogan was trying to do with Hogan, but I think it will mean more if they HAD to push an old timer to let it be Scott Hall since people will always route for the underdog. He was fat over wieght, a drunk.. and is now cleaned up thin (future tense) and getting back on track.. this is someone that the common man would cheer for. And something that people can actually believe in. That Hall is cleaned up and is now world champ! Its something to look up to.

Then have him carry the belt for a PPv or two and pass it off to a young guy. But in the process you built up a reason for us to care. This is something I been thinking about...

Out of all the old timers.. Hall is the one that has the most potentional. If they can do this like the Rocky Balboa movie or what happend to George Foreman and play it out in TNA then it will be a money maker. The first step is to get the band together again (Wolf pac) and have them show interest in helping hall as well, and show him working out and clearing his ways.

This could work IMO. He can still go in the ring at his weight imagine if he lost more? I think he has been trying to changing his ways since 2008-2009 and I think an angle of this kind could work out.

What do you think could this work with the right build as him of an underdog? possibly winning a tournement no one thought he would win to become the #1 contenter, and a match no one thinks he could win one vs one?

Good thread, but I think there are a few things you are imagining. Hogan is NOT trying to win a World title. He came back for ONE match. Sure, he might climb back in the squared circle again, but I am 99.999% sure he will never hold the World title again. He is a pretty self-serving guy, no doubt, but this would be an all-time low, even for Hogan.

I wouldn't mind seeing this. I am huge Hall mark, always have been. I think he was the most underrated superstar of the 90's, and he absolutely should have held the World Heavyweight Championship. However, a lot things would have to happen for this to go down.

Hall has a lot to prove. He is on his 232nd chance in the wrestling industry, and no one trusts him (at least not enough to give him a World title run). Hall is still a marketable name, even though some moronic, TNA super-marks will tell you otherwise. His personal demons always seem to interfere with success, and a lot people know that, including TNA management. It might take longer than he has to prove himself worthy of an angle of this magnitude.

In the ring, he would have to get into better shape. I don't know about losing another 50-60 lbs., that just doesnt' seem reasonable. Knocking off another 50-60 lbs. could make him look lighter than he did in the 90's (he's not THAT fat). But he would have to train hard and show he is trustworthy, and at 51, I don't know if he would even WANT to do that.

This would be a great angle, if everything went the right way. But, with Scott Hall, that never seems to happen. I do agree, however, that he would have to beat someone like Kurt Angle. Even the "evil, self-serving, Anti-Chirst duo of Hogan and Bischoff" (sarcasm) are not going to let someone like AJ Styles, a rising star, lose the strap to a 51 year old (recovering) drunk.

More importantly, I don't know if TNA super-mark fans would accept this. It seems to me they hate everyone who can't hit a big spot, or is over the age of 32. I am not sure it would go over well, especially in that glorified, overly-expensive Bingo Hall in which Impact is held. But then again, they could surprise me. They haven't been nearly as rabid as I thought they would be after Hogan/Bischoff came in. I think it could work, but I am about 98% it will never actually happen.

Well in my opinion that would be a great angle, i thought he was looking great at Destination X, and in my opinion, if Mick Foley ( who i'm a fan of ) can hold the Tna World title, then Scott Hall surely could, if given that awesome storyline and if he invested himself a lot in this. Of cours it must not be at the expends of a quite young guy such as AJ, and it won't have to be a long reign. It would be cool, but Hall has to prove a lot to deserve that, and it may never happen.. but how great a storyline it'd be. Sorry for the eventuals language mistakes, from France.

I like this idea in theory because it would be something that people could get behind: the guy who screwed up in the past turns it around & goes on to do great things - much like the WWE did with Jeff Hardy's quest to win the WWE title.

I can see a couple of problems with this though. First of all, as has been mentioned, Hall has screwed up so much in the past that it's going to take a MAJOR effort on his part to gain TNA's trust that he won't go off the rails again. How long do you give him - A year? Two years?

Secondly, I don't know if Scott Hall himself would be willing to go on TV week in, week out and do this storyline. Can you see him doing vignettes where he's working out, trying to get back in shape? Or interviews where he talks about his struggles in the past & how he's trying to keep on the straight & narrow? I just get the feeling that Scott Hall is more worried about going out on TV and looking "cool" than he would be in investing time & effort in a 'Rocky Balboa' storyline.

I think this is brilliant, and it would be a great storyline for a guy who never quite made it to the top. Hall has apparently been clean and sober for a few years now, which is why Nash vouched for him to come in to TNA. It's clear that Hall has been losing some weight and getting back into ring shape, but I agree with these guys above that it would take a real strong commitment by all parties to make this happen.

A reinvigorated Hall versus a world champ Kurt Angle. I'd pay a lot of money for that, and I'd be watching week in, week out. We can only hope that TNA management can think of an idea this good.

While it sounds like a fun idea, I do not think it would be practical. Such a storyline would have to be slow developing. Now you have Scott Hall wrestling in the main event picture on a regular basis. Not a smart use of resources if your are TNA IMO. For all the feel good Hall put on a "decent" match at destination x, realistically it was still below average for TNA. I mean he could not even pull off his finisher on Eric Young without Pac's assistance. Unfortunately, the window of opportunity on such a story closed a few years ago.

this would be a great storyline and if hall could keep his shit together i would deffinately be on board for him having a short title reign. the only thing i would like to change is the world champ. i think it would be interesting if it was samoa joe. does anybody remember the shoot joe had on hall when hall missed his ppv match a couple years ago. they could play off of that and have joe talking about how hall hasnt really changed and will just fuck up again. this would make it even more dramatic when hall finally overcomes his demons and wins the title. i dont think it would bury joe either as they could let him get hte title back from whoever hall loses it to

I think this will be a great idea. Yes he screwed up, A LOT. But if he putting forth the effort, still give hiim the benefit of the doubt. He as a little while to go, but I think he can do it. He wouldnt keep tryin to make back on TV for nothing. This is in his heart and he's tryin to make that change. Its gonna be a while for people to trust hi so he should do everything in his power to stay trustworthy.

SN: Everybody keeps talking about how TNA is in a bingo hall. WWE started off small, ECW, etc. You have to crawl before you walk. GIve it time, they gonna sell out major arenas. And I still choose TNA over WWE because they stick to the roots, WRESTLING!!! Not the entertainment aspect. Wrestling is what got us all hooked on these companies so why do something else different. ALl the major superstars in WWE do the same 5 moves. BORING!!!!! Let them show off they talent like TNA does. WWE is so predictable. Vince please take notes!

Hall has always been fantastic on the mic and one of the most entertaining guys period. The obvious problem is that every time he seems to be getting straight he derails and is out. It's happened in WCW, WWE, and before in TNA.

The only way I see him getting a shot, not winning mind you, is if Samoa Joe comes back and wins the title and gets in a feud with Hall and the Wolfpac over their history. Otherwise I don't see who he could face for the title. I honestly don't care about him winning anything as long as he stay healthy and funny.

I still think this would be a story line that could make money, Hall seems to be cleaning up. HEY YO! is always a fan favorite. He has never really been a true heel to me but more of always a career tweener. Lots of people love the guy throughout the years. Seeing him as a champion could be a good thing. Much like seeing Rick Rude as world champ was. Now seeing what happened to him I was glad to see that he was at least a world champion. (just making a comparison here not spamming)

Okay so after giving this further thought.. here is how I would book this. (note I am not a booker just looking to see how this would work)

Okay currently Hall/Nash/Pac are the band (wolfpac). They are fueding with Eric Young/RVD/Hardy.

Laying the fountation
During this fued I think Hall should be goofy, and laid back like he normally is. But have the wolfpac lose do to something stupid Hall does. (Make him appear to not be focused)

The monday after the PPV, let this happen again. Let there be a missqueue with Hall and Nash. Let Hall appear to be frusterated with himself after the match with Nash and Pac scolding him.

Later on let Hall challenge Eric Young to a singles match. Have the match go back and forth, and let Hall look like he is fighting back but getting tired as the match goes on. Let Hall lose the match by DQ letting him result to such tactics to not lose cleanly. (Brass nuckles or something) then let RVD/Hardy come down to save EY. As Hall goes nuts on him not caring if he won or lost. Have Nash and Pac come down to save Hall and stop him.

Have Nash tell him the ring (without the mic but so the TV audiance can hear) "Your losing it man, your losing your edge"

Next week have Nash and Pac come out to the show and announce a tag match between RVD/Hardy against them. Let Nash tell Hall not to come. Tell him they can not have any distractions.. let Hall be frusterated with this but understand. When the match start let Nash/Pac go over on RVD/Hardy by DQ when Eric Young comes out to attack Nash. (his beef is really with Nash) Let hall come out with a weapon of some sort and misfire and hit Nash instead of EY. Let Nash take his frusterations out on Hall and tell him he needs to straightin his life out if he wants to continue to be in the Band. (During this time Pac is shown talking with Hall giving him motivation peep talk that he can do this, let Pac give a story about his demons that he overcame and that if he can do it so can Hall) **this would be key to let people see where TNA is going with t his angle**

Next week have Hall not show up on Impact but rather have him in the Gym. Have TNA announcers talk to him and don't let Hall respond to anything, he just has his head phones on and continues to work out. Have the TNA guy (maybe Jermery Borash) say something like "I don't know what to tell you, he has a match tonight and doesn't look like he is coming" Have Nash in disbelief that his friend is going to no show again. He calls Halls cell phone and leaves a message that he needs to be here, or else he is on his own. (Nash takes halls place in the match) Kicks Hall from the wolf pac after the match announcing to the crowd that he will be looking for a new member in the next weeks that Hall is dead to him. That he basically worked that match for free!

Next week Hall is not on TV, Nash goes out reading through resumes.. for next Band member, X-Pac in the meanwhile questions all this and asks nash if this is the right thing to do. Says maybe Hall just needs some positive communication, Nash tells him I have given him chance after chance after chance after chance. He has a lot to prove to me before I can ever trust him again. Looking at this from a business level he is one risk we don't need. X-pac replies with he stopped drinking and doing all the other stuff we can't say on TV, he's just going through the motions man. Nash says well he can sit his ass at home until those motions are gone!

X-pac pitches the idea of a guy that would fit in great in the wolfpac, nash asks who and Xpac wisphers in his ear....... Nash likes the idea. agree's and later in the evening announces the new memeber of the band "MISTARRRRR ANDERSONNnnnnnnnnnnn" . But in an announcement later that night Nash says next week there will be ANOTHER memeber of the band. The final memeber to over take TNA for all it has..

Next Monday, Nash tells the audiance since Hall left the band is now stronger than ever but will be even stronger. Says that it was a business descion to go after a monster.. to go after the beast,.. to go after someone who has proven success and a proven background.. and one person who warned me about Hall backstage before, one person I have a lot of respect for and is an impact player... let me introduce to you the newest and final member of the band.. ..........*Samoa Joe's entrance music hits*

Samoa Joe cuts a promo that rips Hall, calling him lower than life, a man that will never win the title. joe puts himself over as a multi-time world champion. Something Hall was never able to do once. He says Hall was not a has been, he is a never was! You can see X-pac in the back ground not saying much and Nash smiling with Mr. Anderson there with them being cocky as can be.

Meanwhile Daniels comes out and tells Joe he is a sell out! And that he shouldn't talk so much about others when he has his own issues as well.. he challenges joe to a match tonight with Mr. Anderson/Pac/Joe/Nash vs Him and a few of his buddies.. (RVD/EY/Hardy appear behind him when he says that)

They all accept, and Wolfpac goes over in the end in heel fashion having Joe take out Hardy.. (this will spur up a fued between the two), have X-pac and Daniels (will be a future Fued) and have Anderson and RVD go at it (Another fued).. with Ey and Nash.

Next monday have Mike Tenay have a sit down interview with Hall. Let hall explain his side of things, (let them eat dinner while doing it) have the waiter ask hall what kind of whine he wants, let Hall decline it saying he doesn't do that anymore, he asks for a unsweet tea or diet soda or something. have hall kayfabe and say he has done a lot here in wrestling and feels he hit some bumps in the road but is doing what is right. He stopped living that life style, and is on the road to recovery. but he heard what joe and Nash and the band have been saying. But he is on a mission, he is on a path, he is more focused than ever.. he says its one thing when fans and locker room jabronis say something about you, but its different when its your family your friends and the closest people to you to just turn there back on you. Its a hard pill to swallow,.. but you know what.... *hall gets his cocky persona back* I don't need them.. I never did... In fact they held me back. I'm going to prove them all wrong. And when I get back on track.. guess what... (mike tenay looking away) HEY YO!!!! (Hall gets Mikes attention) There is no way your gonna say bye to the bad guy!..

After the inviterview have Mike Tenay show some new footage of hall working out and determined...

The Wolfpac goes out and is now focused on RVD/Daniels/Hardy/EY... they fued for about another Month.

(back to Hall since this is a Hall thread)
Joe/Nash is in a match with Beer Money, Hall out of the crowd comes out and interupts the match and goes beats the hell out of Joe, then nash then they double team hall, but he continues to fight back ( you see him in better shape at this point as he has been off TV for 2 months (aside from the interviews) Beer Money joins Hall to beat Joe and Nash. After the match Nash gets on the mic and says seems like Hall is a fraud and has not learned anything.. A recovering alcoholic shouldn't be teaming with BEER Money! hall says its not about where your from!!! its about where you're at! I have over come this and I can not hide from it anymore. At some point you gotta just face your demons. And then he challenges Nash/Joe/pac/Anderson to a match with Hall/Beermoney and a mystery partner.. the one guy who he says is his real friend. Nash replies.. you don't have any real friends! and laughs at him.

Next week BEER MONEY take out Pac and Joe back stage.. Hall comes in and whoops up on Anderson.. cut to commerical..

Anderson is back and challenges Hall and Beer money to a 6 man tag. Hall acts like he is crying briefly... HEY YO!! You got your panties in a bunch because you just got your ASS WHOOPED!!! ... (pause).. ASSSS WHOOPED!!!!!!!!... but no I don't feel like it. And walks off.. Anderson calls him out hey!! nO No!! I want you tonight! hall says no again. Beer Money comes out and says well the big man said no.. but this shin dig is playing our tune. Sorry about your damn luck! and they beat Anderson again and challenge him and Joe to a match later.

Nash arrives late to the impact Zone wondering what the hell happend. Joe tells him and is pist! he takes out his agression on a wrestler just walking by. Anderson and Joe go over on beer money having Joe go absolutley nuts.

(next PPV) the Wolfpac is in the ring and hall and beer money come out. Hall cuts a promo saying his TRUE best friend in the business has helped him get in shape and stay out of drugs and alchol for the past 2 years. Ladies and Gentlemen.............*loud sinister laughing sound appears...psycho theme music plays..* Psycho Sid Vicious! Hall/Beer Money/Sid go over on Wolfpac. With Sid power bombing Mr. Anderson. (This sets up there fued later) During the match though Hall is not doing very well against Samoa Joe.. he gets the better of him each time they lock up. (The commentary has to point this out each time)

Next night the new stable of Sid/hall/Beer money come out and cut a promo on why Sid joined them. (Which is basically to support his friend Hall and he puts over Beer Money as the best tag team in the business) .. then Samoa Joe comes out and starts trashing Hall saying that he is a better man than Hall. Then goes back to what he said when he first joined the Wolfpac, that he has accomplished more than hall ever has he's been multi-time world champion and has beaten the best of the best. (to get heat) He then says yeah his little team won but one on one Hall has no chance in hell.

Hall accepts the challenge, tells his buddies to leave so he can show this guy how its done.. and the two go at it.. back and forth and Joe gets the better of Hall. Only there is no match as one was never agreed to by management. But Joe makes his point. Hall is a beaten man, and starts to question himself. Management agrees to a match between them Hall vs Joe at next weeks Monday night.

following week, Joe comes out cuts another nasty promo on Hall and his ways and why he hates everything he stands for and calls him a fraud. later back stage you hear Sid coaching Hall up not to listen to him. Match starts and off the bat Joe OWNS Hall.. he gets some offense in but the beast is out and Hall doesn't stand a chance.. Sid comes out to help even the odds and Joe wins via disqualification.. Anderson comes out to help Joe and Nash and Pac come out as well with Beer money to follow with a huge brawl in the ring...

Next week Joe talks more smack about Hall.. saying your not talking so much these days huh.. I have beaten you over and over.. you CAn'T win. You Won't Win.. it was announced that Hall vs Joe would be on next PPV with all Wolfpac and Beermoney/sid barred from ring side.

You see Sid and hall working out in a vinete, and Hall staying positive. Proving more he is a changed man. Then the PPV comes.. and Joe wins the match in impressive fashion. He then calls out Sid.. and Joe and Sid start a fued. Meanwhile Hall is showing that he is not as confident as he used to be.. Joe calls it again saying See.. YOU CAN'T WIN the BIG TIME!! you will always be a mid carder.. now let me focus my sights on someone who main evented. SID I AM CALLING YOU OUT!! this starts the fued..

By this time.. Kurt Angle is the World Title holder, he wants a new top contender, he tells management that he has beaten them all. Who else is left that is a threat?? Management comes up with a idea to have a 30 man battle royal on TV (ala Jesse ventura when Shameus won) and the winner will get a chance at the title but the memebers in the battle royal must be no former world champions. no one expects Hall to win..except Hall comes out on top in the end. He even looks shocked when he does...

Kurt looking at the monitor in disbielf....

Next Monday Kurt tells management this is going to be the worst PPV ever.. why do you have me defending my title to a guy who has not won a solo match in god knows when? How is he the top contender?? No one cares about Hall.. He goes out and say he would rather vacat the title then waste the peoples time with this.. Management says well then you forfit your title to Hall? Kurt backs out of the choice and tells them he will beat Halls ass just like everyone else and he hopes they are happy.

Hall comes out with Sid and says he is shocked. But HEY YO!! I did it! Angle.. you better show me some respect. Angle comes out pist off and interrupts Hall.. RESPECT??? I won gold medals, world titles, what have you done exactly Hall?? Except be a lacky your whole career.. last week was a fluke! You don't want any part of me, and deep down inside you know I am the better man!! Hall says you want a piece of me? Come and get it! Sid is behind him cheering him on.. Angle leaves is discust... Hall follows him back stage and the two begin to fight!! Secruity breaks up.. Angle sells it by yelling at hall you want me! You got it!!!

Then you see Nash and Xpac talking can you believe he is the #1 contender?? Nash and Pac smile .. actually.. its about time.

Through out the night you hear other wrestlers complain in and out that they should have the title shot before Hall did. Joe being the main voice.

In the upcoming weeks you see Hall losing matches with interfearance from Angle, saying he will not gain any momentum or win any matches before he faces him. he wants to make sure that people remember the loser that is Scott Hall.. Beer Money comes out but Hall sends them back to the back saying he will handle this.. He tells them and Sid that this is one fight he needs to fight alone.

week after week Hall loses to people, mainly due to interfearance from Angle. He cuts mental promos about Hall to get in his head. "Are you sure you got it Hall? honestly? You can't win solo.. maybe you should stick to tag teams?" You know what I can do that you can't? (he drinks a beer) hey look I am still sober... you actually think you have a chance again an olympic gold medalist? Do you know the kind of disipline it takes to accomplish that? Hall it might be best to give up.

Bound for Glory is here.. the main event Hall vs Angle. Hall with determination kicks out of the ankle lock and angle slam 3 times. The match goes back and forth Angle breaks out of the razors edge, Hall is in disbelif.. the crowd is behind Hall. Kurt angle put another move on all and he kicks out time after time, Angle gets impatient and hall hits him with the razors edge once more to seal it forgood. NEW WORLD CHAMPION Scott Hall.. Angle is layed out.. Sid and Beer Money come out to cheer Hall. From the ramp you see Nash and Pac give a silent Clap for there old buddy.

Next night on Monday show opens up with Hall.. "HEY YO!, say hello to the new world Champ!" he cuts a promo telling people to never give up no matter how dark times get never give up no matter how dark times feel, its not about how many times you get knocked down but how many times you get back up that defines you. He gives credit to a great match by kurt angle, then Kurt comes back up the ramp and shakes halls hand. Tells him this is short lived and punchs hall in the face and demands a rematch. back stage joe and Anderson are pist at Nash and Pac for cheering halls win last night, nash says to lay off Scott it was his moment and he was happy for him and that Scott proved to him that he still has what it takes. Pac defends Hall too. Anderson and Joe are in disbielf, Joe hits nash Anderson hits pac and the wolf pac and now down to 2 (Nash and Pac) Joe/Anderson then starts a fued with the wolfpac. Joe also is in a fued with Sid still.

Next week hall gives Angle his rematch. Another 20+ minute match for the main event, Hall goes out on top after Angle misque's a move and hall takes advantage. In the end Sid comes out and cheers on Hall and Angle pist off goes after Sid. (this starts a fued between them)

Next week Joe is named the number 1 contender after conviencing management that he beat Hall over and over and should be the #1 contender. Have hall lose the belt to Joe in a PPV, then win it back in the same fashion he did with Angle (over coming his biggest oppenant) in the PPV at Final Resolution.

anyways tired of typing.. this was my year long story line for Scott hall along with the other guys trying to get them over as well in this and making Joe look like a monster in the process. I think this would work and play up to what the Orginial Post said.. its just broken down in detail.. what do you think?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back