RIP Smokin' Joe Frazier

Muhammad Ali said:
"The world has lost a great champion. I will always remember Joe with respect and admiration."

After a short battle with liver cancer, boxing great Joe Frazier has passed away at age 67. Frazier was the first man to defeat Muhammad Ali and will be remembered for having one of the most vicious left hooks boxing has ever seen. He was a main force behind boxing's popularity throughout the 60s and 70s.

A huge loss, undoubtedly. RIP.

Yeah it was pretty short too, I was only reading yesterday he had been diagnosed. It's a big loss and he's a true legend.

RIP

The world lost one of the best pugilists in history today, and the first person to defeat my personal hero Ali, he was an inspiration to all boxers that followed after him and will be missed R.I.P "Smoking" Joe Frazier

Yeah it was pretty short too, I was only reading yesterday he had been diagnosed. It's a big loss and he's a true legend.

RIP

Indeed. It was only the Metro yesterday.

Joe_Frazier-450x350.jpg

Rest in Peace Smokin' Joe. You will be missed.

This is indeed sad news for any person who followed boxing even casually.

Smokin' Joe Frazier was one of the most well known boxers in history and truly one of the all time greats of the sport.

RIP

Floyd Mayweather is offering to pay for his funeral since it's well known, Frazier was hard on cash. That's a testament to how great a man and boxer this guy was. The cockiest, most arrogant guy in sports is offering to pay for his funeral and showing him the utmost respect.

RIP to one of the greats.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back