RIP Billy Graham

Lee

Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No it's Supermod!
I saw on the news that Billy Graham had died. I hadn't realised the Superstar was such a huge name to be mentioned by the BBC but alas. He was something special and brought a lot of charisma. Shame he ended up quite bitter in his later days.

Still without him there'd be no Hulkster. RIP.

hof_billygraham--07aeca18c9899142120fb0b5fc1b4145.jpg

I heard he even lived to be 99. Who knew steroid abuse and bitterness could be the source of such longevity.

I did remember seeing this on the news and for a second I did wonder if they meant the Superstar Billy Graham but the one we know is unlikely to make headline news in the UK, With the exception of Chris Benoit I can't remember seeing any wrestler deaths reported in the UK in main news like the BBC not even big names like Roddy Piper, Randy Savage etc, I always hear about it on here or social media and sadly hear about it too often.

I did remember seeing this on the news and for a second I did wonder if they meant the Superstar Billy Graham but the one we know is unlikely to make headline news in the UK, With the exception of Chris Benoit I can't remember seeing any wrestler deaths reported in the UK in main news like the BBC not even big names like Roddy Piper, Randy Savage etc, I always hear about it on here or social media and sadly hear about it too often.

Piper, Savage, Bulldog, Owen all were.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back