Rhodes Dynasty dvd/blu-ray

mont3818

Pre-Show Stalwart
With the passing of the great Dusty Rhodes, I think it's as appropriate as any to suggest a Rhodes Dynasty dvd/blu-ray release. I've been wanting this since Goldy and Cody reunited. Why not? Goldust would never get his stand-alone release so why not a release like this?? There's definitely enough content for a worthy release. Here are my suggestions for the contents. I'd love this so much!!

Dusty & Dustin Rhodes vs. Ted Dibiase & Virgil 11/24/1990|Live show|New York City, NY

Team Rhodes (Dusty Rhodes, Dustin Rhodes, & The Nasty Boys) vs. The Stud Stable (Terry Funk, Arn Anderson, Bunkhouse Buck, & Col. Robert Parker) in a WarGames Match. 9/18/1994|Fall Brawl|Roanoke, VA

Singles

Goldust vs. Roddy Piper in a Hollywood Backlot Brawl. 3/31/1996|Wrestlemania XII|Anaheim, CA

Shawn Michaels defends the WWF Championship against Goldust 9/06/1996|Raw|Wheeling, WV

Non-title bout: Goldust vs. World Heavyweight Champion Chris Jericho 3/04/2010|Superstars|Wichita, KS

Cody Phodes vs. Rey Mysterio 4/03/2011|Wrestlemania XXVII|Atlanta, GA

Christian defends the Intercontinental Championship against Cody Rhodes 6/17/2012|No Way Out|East Rutherford, NJ

Randy Orton

Dusty Rhodes vs. Randy Orton in a Texas Bullrope Match. 7/22/2007|Great American Bash|San Jose, CA

Cody Rhodes vs. Randy Orton in a Street Fight. 11/04/2011|Smackdown|Greenville, SC

Goldust vs. Randy Orton 9/09/2013|Raw|Toronto, ON

The Brotherhood

The Shield vs. Goldust & Cody Rhodes (w/Dusty Rhodes) (Rhodes family careers on the line.) 10/06/2013|Battleground|Buffalo, NY

The Shield defends the WWE World Tag Team Championship against Goldust & Cody Rhodes 10/14/2013|Raw|St. Louis, MO

Goldust & Cody Rhodes defend the WWE World Tag Team Championship against Ryback & Curtis Axel, Big Show & Rey Mysterio, Jack Swagger & Antonio Cesaro in a Fatal 4-Way Elimination Match. 12/15/2013|TLC|Houston, TX

Goldust & Cody Rhodes vs. Randy Orton & Batista 5/26/2014|Raw|Knoxville, TN

The Usos defend the WWE World Tag Team Championship against Gold & Stardust 9/21/2014|Night of Champions|Nashville, TN

segments:
Goldust breaks up with Terri Runnels.
Goldust impersonates Dusty Rhodes. 2/23/1998|Raw|Waco, TX

Those segments are just a starter list too. Goldust has had plenty of entertaining segments over the years. The release can be accompanied by a 20-25 minute restrospective on each guys career too.

Wow, this took some time to come up with & I love the idea of a Rhode Dynasty Disc but my only problem with what you lay out here is....There isn't enough singles matches of Dusty on there you make it look like Goldy is the main Rhodes - Dusty had some classic matches where he beat Flair for the NWA title, where he face Harley Race, etc thst have got to be included - Also how are you not going to have some segments of some of Dusty and his timeless promos?

[YOUTUBE]http://youtu.be/M4MmynUrze8[/YOUTUBE]

It's a great idea, but i thought they already had a DVD.. Dusty would have so many classic matches on the DVD with the likes of Flair, Tully Blanchard, Harley Race ect.. Goldust would have many great matches as well, same with Cody.

Wow, this took some time to come up with & I love the idea of a Rhode Dynasty Disc but my only problem with what you lay out here is....There isn't enough singles matches of Dusty on there you make it look like Goldy is the main Rhodes - Dusty had some classic matches where he beat Flair for the NWA title, where he face Harley Race, etc thst have got to be included - Also how are you not going to have some segments of some of Dusty and his timeless promos?

Yeah, I know. I just figured Dusty already had his own stand alone release some years ago. I'm not sure all of what is on there. But yeah, the more Dusty the better. But his career is so expansive that once you open that door, this collection might get too big to make this a practical release.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back