Return of Ministry Taker!

M

Myko

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Undertaker stood in the ring against both Khali and Big Show at Saturday's Main Event where both of the huge monsters choke slammed him into the mat. Kane and the Big Show where the hugest tag team since I begun watching wrestling, then one day Kane up and split, he turned on Show and after that it's like the feud dissolved and nothing had of it. Kane's not doing nothing right now since Vince dropped the imposter Kane gimmick and there is an unresolved Kane versus Big Show feud in the air. That is means that sooner or later there will be a Khali & Big Show vs. Taker and Kane match.

Also, Davari has been on Taker's opponent's sides since he came to Smackdown!, he helped Kurt Angle, Muhamad hassan, and the Great Khali defeat or try to defeat the UnderTaker. This is reminisant of Paul Bearer times, he would help Taker, then out of no where taker his urn and help his opponents, he controlled him with that urn. For a long time now Taker has been a hybrid, not really bad ass gimmick, not really ministry gimmick, he's inbetween and I believe that gimmick is getting old fast.

According to reports, WWE has edited out the "American Bad Ass" and "Rollin'" theme songs that The Undertaker came out to during his days with the biker gimmick on WWE 24/7 Online. Instead, older Undertaker music is dubbed in. Credit for the reports of the edit goes to WrestlingAttitude.

On a WWE.com article posted by JR, he stated in it that the imposter Kane has been fired by Vince, but don't think he'll be gone for long.

They might be thinking of bringing back the masked kane why not bring back the Ministry Taker?, and I'm not talking about the imposter Kane, I mean, real Kane puts the mask back on.

I don't know but I have a funny feeling that the blood brothers are going to return, Masked Kane and The UnderTaker and they will both dominate the WWE, and the McMahons before they both retire. Reports are that Kane is going into retirement after this year and the UnderTaker wants to hang his hat up after this Wrestlemania, could they redo the old plotlines, have the Masked Kane team with The UnderTaker and then before WrestleMania trade on him, relive the old WM Kane versus UnderTaker feud and this time win it?

The UnderTaker himself has stated that he believes and wants Kane to pin him at WrestleMania 23, will this come true?, Kane has stated before to WWE staff that he does not want to pin Taker, but will he or has he changed his mind?

This has been an addition of Myko's Thoughts, the most indepth and outrageous but true spoilers on the planet.

Think of this also, with the reuturn of D-X, the split of the Spirit Squad, and Kennedy facing Batista at GAB, anything can happen, and it will. Vince has been said to be erratic in his decisions, and unpredictable as of late from backstage reports.

Do you people seriously not believe this or what?... no one is replying?

I believe that it would be the best thing that could happen to WWE right now, even moreso if it was on Smackdown... I wanna see that happen

I actually think we will see Kane and Taker back together
for Summerslam...ie:Big Show will team up with the crappy Khali and Kane will tag with the dead Man

xTripleHHHx said:
it wont happen if show stays in ecw

Sure it would Summer Slam will have all 3 brands and I personally would love to see Taker/Kane kill Kahli/Show.I've wanted Taker and Kane to team up again forever.

No, just Kane and Taker, the tag feud between Taker/kane and Show/Khali could end anytime, I'm just saying the brothers continue until they split and trade on each other before WM23 and relive the great WM14 Taker/Kane match.

id love to see the brothes of destruction back together it wuld be amazing but i dought they will bring back the american bad ass taker since if he is suppose to hang them up after wm 23 then he will wanna stay as the minstry taker thats wut got him popluar in this business but i for one wuld love to see the brothers back together by summerslam

Think it would be more likely to happen at Survivor Series

Give it time to build the fued and do we know if Kane is back from plugging his film over Europe yet ?

I really want the BOD to reunite, but i don't see it happening with a match against Khali/Big Show for some reason...just don't see it happening.

My prediction is we see Show/Khali v Taker/Kane at Summerslam.

OR we see a handicapped match with Khali/Show v Taker and Kane returns at SS.

ChokeslamToHell said:
OR we see a handicapped match with Khali/Show v Taker and Kane returns at SS.

That would be good, hopefully they could build a feud around it but Vince will probably drop it

Show wont be taggin with Khali at summerslam he will be defending the ECW title. I would like to see masked kane and ministry undertaker reunite but i cant see it. It will be like they are now. It wouldnt make sense for Kane to just put his mask back on. I would like to see it though just doubt it will happen.

To get Kane to put back his mask they need a storyline to burn his face or disfigure his face really badly then miss out one raw, enter with the mask on.

With the old Kane and ministry Deadman, we can have black and green on RAW and black and red on Smackdown!

undead said:
To get Kane to put back his mask they need a storyline to burn his face or disfigure his face really badly then miss out one raw, enter with the mask on.

With the old Kane and ministry Deadman, we can have black and green on RAW and black and red on Smackdown!

Thats the best idea i've read on here i would love to see that happen

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back