Request a Review From KB

I still can't get over the fact that I had you, a TNA mark, in trouble without having watched the show in a month a that time.

I still can't get over the fact that I had you, a TNA mark, in trouble without having watched the show in a month a that time.

I stand by my argument though. It wasn't the greatest match on paper, but it was all they had to do, and it wasn't that bad to watch.

that's the shot in the dark argument. If I shoot a single bullet into a dark place where there's a hero and a villian and I hit the bad guy it's a good thing, but it doesn't mean it was a good idea.

I'll try to get to those. I'm trying to get a lot of the old school stuff out of the way first. I almost have a full year of WCW done and the beginning of WWF PPVs through 99 done but I'll try to do some new ones here and there.

All No Way Out Events from 2000 - 2009
I don't remember you ever doing any besides the first IYH one so yeah.
and All Backlash Events from 2000 - 2009
The before and post Wrestlemania PPV's :)

The Starrcades I'll get to. I wamted to do something different and since everyone does the NWO turn at BATB and the shows after it, I figured see what it was like beforehand so I started when Hogan showed up and I'm working up from there.

Have it downloaded it's like 4th in my list at the moment. Might do that after the two TV shows and the Rumble.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back