Report: WWE Buys TNA Video Library But Not TNA Itself

I'm not really sure if it could have worked before and I'm not really sure if it could work now but assuming this sale has been made to WWE or something like it, if it is now possible to bring out the Bully Ray character then I am all for it. SD would be a nice home for him but I don't hate the idea of him leading Festus and Anderson.

If you have Bully Ray, I think you first have Bubba turn on D-Von or vice versa, and they have a Tables Match against each other on PPV (which Bubba wins, if you are pushing him).

Then you could use him as a top-liner. I can see him feuding with John Cena, for some reason.

It's been reported on the main page that WWE has purchased TNA's tape library while Billy Corgan is the new majority owner of TNA wrestling itself.

A recent report stated that Corgan ultimately has wanted to rebrand TNA by doing away with the TNA name itself and, if he's new majority owner, he can do that and I'm assuming he'll have to otherwise WWE wouldn't have purchased the tape library.

My guess is that Corgan is ultimately going to start from scratch with TNA itself: new name, now championships, etc. If the recently created Grand Championship is any sort of indicator, my guess is that the company going forward will simply be Impact Wrestling.

Find me the link that actually states that wwe bought TNA video library cause its rumors spreading as I hear it and speculations. Nowhere is it mentioned on the TNA website or wwe site.

Furthermore I leave you with what Dixie Carter said

On reports of WWE potentially purchasing TNA, Carter acknowledged WWE wanted to purchase the company, but she said she would not let that happen. She added the TNA tape library is still under TNA ownership.

Read Also: Backstage Update on TNA’s Future Following Bound for Glory, Latest on a Possible TNA Sale, Billy Corgan & WWE

Carter also reaffirmed that she is still the majority share holder in TNA, but she did say there has been some “in-fighting” and power struggle amongst company owners.

With regards to Bound for Glory, Carter admitted the company “scrambled” leading up to the PPV, but said the PPV was never “not going to happen.”

Overall, Carter reportedly acted surprised that people in TNA were so “up in arms” about the status of the company, but she did apologize if there has been concern or worry on behalf of talents and employees. At the end of the day, the general feeling in the locker room is that while there remains concern regarding the future of the company, there was respect for Carter stepping up and addressing the locker room.

LMAO LOL anyway who listens to that country boy has screws loose he is just dictating what wwe told him to say . He is the primary source of rumors where more than half is not true! There is no shred of proof anywhere that states that !People building up rumors is immature and anti TNA and wishful thinking on their part .Its like saying VISA is going bankrupt and changing the name to silver surfer card etc. More like Burger King going bankrupt changing their name to Burger World? This is so laughable there are laws and legal processes and I leave with you the proof stated by Dixie Carter herself said

On reports of WWE potentially purchasing TNA, Carter acknowledged WWE wanted to purchase the company, but she said she would not let that happen. She added the TNA tape library is still under TNA ownership.

Read Also: Backstage Update on TNA’s Future Following Bound for Glory, Latest on a Possible TNA Sale, Billy Corgan & WWE

Carter also reaffirmed that she is still the majority share holder in TNA, but she did say there has been some “in-fighting” and power struggle amongst company owners.

With regards to Bound for Glory, Carter admitted the company “scrambled” leading up to the PPV, but said the PPV was never “not going to happen.”

Overall, Carter reportedly acted surprised that people in TNA were so “up in arms” about the status of the company, but she did apologize if there has been concern or worry on behalf of talents and employees. At the end of the day, the general feeling in the locker room is that while there remains concern regarding the future of the company, there was respect for Carter stepping up and addressing the locker room.

SHARE ON FACEBOOK

Read more at http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/761...s-tna-power-struggle-more#HWs8pc7DuiPuF37f.99

If you have Bully Ray, I think you first have Bubba turn on D-Von or vice versa, and they have a Tables Match against each other on PPV (which Bubba wins, if you are pushing him).

Then you could use him as a top-liner. I can see him feuding with John Cena, for some reason.

Buddy that already happened in TNA when Bully Ray turned on D-Von then they both joined Aces and 8's! DUH!

This is so laughable there are laws and legal processes and I leave with you the proof stated by Dixie Carter herself said
Two questions here:

1) Do you, specifically, know what "laws and legal processes" apply here?
2) Has Dixie Carter established herself as a trustworthy and reliable source of information?

That is all.

I think this is a very smart decision:
- WWE wants TNA library, obviously, TNA knows that, so they can ask for a good price and use these money for a restart
- and, not so obvious: wrestlers with any sort of pride who will still work under new TNA banner will vhallenge themselfs to outshine their past, because they know, this is the only way they can have any sort of success

I think this is a very smart decision:
- WWE wants TNA library, obviously, TNA knows that, so they can ask for a good price and use these money for a restart
- and, not so obvious: wrestlers with any sort of pride who will still work under new TNA banner will vhallenge themselfs to outshine their past, because they know, this is the only way they can have any sort of success

Buddy can you do the math? Dixie Carter and her parents Rob and Janice Carter are multi b llionaires who have Panda Energy injecting money into TNA! your wwe mc moron is a millionaire who lost lotsa money in bad investments he is in dixie dreamland cause she won't sell!
TNA has a history and all the 5 wrestlers who went to NXT are not even mentioned ex TNA stars

I leave with you with DIxie Carters statement

According to PWInsider.com, TNA Chairman Dixie Carter held a talent meeting backstage at last night’s TNA Impact Wrestling tapings. During the meeting, Carter took questions from the talents, and addressed a number of current issues.

One of the questions asked by talents regarded late pay, and Carter explained that sometimes pay is late because TNA is waiting on money owed to the company so that they can pay out the talents.

On reports of wwe potentially purchasing TNA, Carter acknowledged wwe wanted to purchase the company, but she said she would not let that happen. She added the TNA tape library is still under TNA ownership.

Read Also: Backstage Update on TNA’s Future Following Bound for Glory, Latest on a Possible TNA Sale, Billy Corgan & wwe

In my opinion WWE buys all of the tape library of TNA 2002-16 and Billy Corgan just keeps the Pop deal and even sells TNA's international TV deals to ROH and starts fresh with a new name.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back