Report: Hulk Hogan's Contract Expiring October 1st

So what happens if Hogan leaves, Bischoff leaves, and nothing changes. TNA will have a bit more money to play with. And? Who's the next person we'll blame everything on? Dixie? Is it her turn to carry the burden of why TNA is not successful? I bet it is.

If TNA doesn't improve business wise (and it doesn't), it's not the fault of one single individual. It's multiple parts of the whole. Lots of things don't work. Writers, bookers, agents, marketing deprtments, PR departments, financial departments. One person can't take them to better heights, one person can rarely push them into stagnation. Even WCW didn't die off just because of Hogan or Russo. It took a bunch of greedy people, and TNA is a fraction of WCW's size or success.
It's not the fault of one single individual. However, like in every company everywhere, people with a bigger paycheck get bigger responsibilities. No one's turning to Manik and saying "save this company". Dixie isn't 'taking a turn', she's more responsible for TNA's failure to expand than anyone else. (Glad to see you've gotten past the "you can't knowowowowow" phase about TNA's finances.) Plenty of people are and have been on their hands and knees, praying to God every night that someone with a brain and a vision gets their hands on the TNA company checkbook.

Nothing's going to change, because TNA isn't preparing themselves for a forward move right now. I expect to see their rating start to drop. And that rating that they are going to get is going to cost them less per viewer than the one they were getting two months ago. People got over the fact that Hulk Hogan wasn't going to change anything two years ago; now, people are getting over the fact that he's been a money drain on the company for years.

I clipped the ranting about the IWC. They aren't a real group, just your internal conglomoration of the people who say things you don't like.

Hogan should get beat up by Bully Ray or some other heel on his way out and if he refuses to do that than I have another great Idea.

Let AJ Styles come out and bury Hogan the way Russo did at Bash at the Bach 2000. Hogan is not coming back anyway and it would fit with AJ's current storyline about being pissed at management and him being the TNA guy etc.

Hogan has screwed TNA up so bad and this piece of crap needs to get his. Someone needs to bury his ass on TV because he deserves it.

Did you guys hear about the new update that reportedly Hogan and Dixie's relationship isn't exactly good right now backstage And that Hogan's upset about the way Brooke Hogan was released?

Did you guys hear about the new update that reportedly Hogan and Dixie's relationship isn't exactly good right now backstage And that Hogan's upset about the way Brooke Hogan was released?

I've heard that. I've also heard that it has to do with some comments Hogan and Bischoff made while they were in Toronto at a sports expo a few weeks ago.

I've heard that. I've also heard that it has to do with some comments Hogan and Bischoff made while they were in Toronto at a sports expo a few weeks ago.

With the way Hogan was promoting his "Bischoff is the savior of TNA" agenda in those interviews, I wouldn't be surprised.

I don't think you can put all of the blame for TNA's woes on Hogan and Bischoff. Hogan does get way more money than the company is taking in, same probably goes for Bisch. As much as I was a Hulkamaniac, there's really nothing more he can do for TNA; outside of nostalgia pops he brings nothing to the table. Once the A&8's storyline finishes, then what's left for Hogan? The way I see it, if both contracts aren't renewed, perhaps TNA could bring back some of the talent that was let go, and make sure guys like AJ and Anderson are renewed.

Tho Hogan is old, you cannot put the man down as he is a partial reason for why TNA has viewers. Unfortunately, what people seldom understand is that the Hogan that they love so much is not the same Hogan that we see live. This man is old, can't wrestle anymore, and can only Rock his promos.

In all honesty, for the money he's worth, TNA can do more without him, but I tell you it's a very dangerous line. People look for star attraction, not for talent. Ironic, yes, but that's how it is.

In TNA/Hogan's case, if he leaves, then slowly but surely, the followers of Hogan will also disappear. In such case, it is in TNA's best interest that when or if this does happen that they excel the impact of their storylines. The wrestlers of TNA need to stand out more now and need to shine high in the ring as this and this alone is what TNA should be focusing on. Improving their stories through focusing and hyping up their feuds. This plus a little more.

Super honestly, Hogan belongs where his glory is, and that's in the fame of what he mastered in WWF. For his satisfaction and everyone else's, it's only logical to place him at the spot where he will be remembered for what he accomplished and not for what he is currently doing. Hintidy hint hint.

It would seem that Hogan has not done much for TNA, but I think they should keep him around. he is a good figure head for the company, and I am sure he sells a lot of shirts. I personally don't mind seeing Hogan on tv as long as he doesn't hog too much of the spotlight. I am sure he costs a lot of money to keep around, but it has to be worth it in some form or another. If he leaves I could see him doing another run in WWE. Non wrestling of course, but I am sure he would get a hell of a pop if he showed up. I think TNA would fair well in resigning him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back