• "The Soapbox"

• "The Forum"

• "The Podium"

• "The HBK-aholic Centre for Applied Ethics"

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gunnz is just hurt he's not part of the clique.

I was just thinking about this not to long ago, the whole "Elitism" on forums. This board isn't that bad, but their definably is a hierarchy of people and this does not help it what so ever.

Gunnz is just hurt he's not part of the clique.

I was just thinking about this not to long ago, the whole "Elitism" on forums. This board isn't that bad, but their definably is a hierarchy of people and this does not help it what so ever.

These guys actually make me feel like I am a part of their little "clique", so... :p

haha... About there being a hierarchy, it's really not that big of a deal when new people come in, because they don't know any better... Hell, when I first joined, I almost went after SlyFox and NorCal for whatever reasons...but over time, I just sat back and let my place show itself, and I'm there now! But I do see your point...

The whole Clique thing is stupid. For a start, that's only evident in the Bar Room, where new posters rarely come straight away. Plus, it only comes about from having admin/Gmod/mod which IS a hierarchy. So you can't expect things not to be shaped that way on the board.

I think the Bar Room is typically where veterans come. But there is always new posters who get started in here.

Act like I don't love you. You know that I do.

PLEASE CHANGE THIS BACK!

It pisses me off everytime I look at it, I mean come on...we all know who she is...does she really need more attention?

That is true.

:eek:Holy Shit:eek: Its been how long since you changed your name, and I had no fucking idea.... I was just trying to figure out who this "Mrs IrishCanadian25" person was... Wow... I feel stupid, but in my defense, I've only been getting a couple hours of sleep lately... Just transitioned the midget into her own room and I'm helping her adjust. BRING BACK HBK-AHOLIC!!!!

HBK-aholic will be back shortly, don't worry. I just wanted to be married to IC for an ikkle. How you didn't know it was me though, with the G-mod status, Leeds Rhinos location, HBK sig, and HBK-aholic in my signature, I have no idea. :lmao:.

HBK-aholic will be back shortly, don't worry. I just wanted to be married to IC for an ikkle. How you didn't know it was me though, with the G-mod status, Leeds Rhinos location, HBK sig, and HBK-aholic in my signature, I have no idea. :lmao:.

:lmao: You'd be surprised how much the obvious can evade me sometimes... I even got mad at the sig pic too... I was like :O "This bitch stole Beccas sig!!" THEN, I looked up and was like..."wait a minute.....there's something very familiar about all this...." And then it clicked. So, the sooner HBK-Aholic comes back, the better I'll be...lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back