Remember How Emotional Tenay and Taz Were Last Night?

ABMorales787

Lord And Master
Staff member
Administrator
Mike Tenay was screaming at the top of his lungs for Anderson and flipped out at any major spot. Taz did the same and sucked up to Bully as usual.

Bryan Alvarez of Figure Four Online was reportedly sent a photo last night featuring the TNA commentators, Mike Tenay and Taz, watching the Jets vs Patriots NFL game during Impact.

The fan, whose name is Drew, sent a photo showing two monitors set up at the broadcast table, one that was showing Impact Wrestling and the other that was showing the NFL game. Apparently the announcers were watching the game throughout the entire 2 Impact tapings in St. Louis last night.
Well they did that while watching something else. :lmao:

Not surprising. Taz is from New York, so he may be a Jets fan. And Tenay lives in Vegas so he probably had money on the game.

I heard Michael Cole completely no-sell this amazing Cody Rhodes move today. Iirc, it was against ADR (I remember it not being Sandow). He did a type or turnbuckle press (like Swagger does before dropping down for the Swagger Bomb), rotated his body to the side, then from that position executed a sunset flip. Cole, in an uncharacteristic monotone, said "Look at that" and continued talking about some irrelevant bullshit. I was marking the fuck out, but the taped and edited Smackdown crowd didn't share my enthusiasm...

They are by far the worst announcing team in the history of pro-wrestling. well the bald guy in ROH is worse but I watch ROH with the sound on mute....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back