Really? Really?

youngbullzeye

Occasional Pre-Show
I was just watching Raw from yesterday and noticed that the fans are starting to get behind Miz's "really".That got me to thinking could this be the dawning of the new "what". You can tell that Miz does have a strong fan base not just the IWC but also on Raw.

What i want to ask you guys is do you think "really" could get a strong following?

If not what do could be the new "what"?

Please, don't post in here if your going to bitch and moan about how "what" is annoying. If you think its annoying , fine go create a thread about.Lastly mods if you feel you need to move this thread feel free to do so.

I agree with you. The fans seem to enjoy responding to the "Really?!" chants. A little thing that the Miz should do is yell at the fans for reacting. Example:

Miz: Really?!
Crowd: Yeah!
Miz: Really?!
(Here is where the Miz tricks the fans)
Miz: Idiots say...

Something like that would make it a whole ton more enjoyable. I still believe that the "What?" chants will live on, but the "Really?!" chants are going to be another addition to the fan's chants.

I was just watching Raw from yesterday and noticed that the fans are starting to get behind Miz's "really".That got me to thinking could this be the dawning of the new "what". You can tell that Miz does have a strong fan base not just the IWC but also on Raw.

What i want to ask you guys is do you think "really" could get a strong following?

If not what do could be the new "what"?

Please, don't post in here if your going to bitch and moan about how "what" is annoying. If you think its annoying , fine go create a thread about.Lastly mods if you feel you need to move this thread feel free to do so.

Really? Reeeally? really?

I actually use that all the time now lol. Yes it could possibly get a strong following, and it already does draw response from the audience when Miz says it, time will tell if it becomes a staple in the audience as "What?" has.

I'm over on the really chants. I'm not on the what chants, which must have arrived on the scene after 2002. I just got back in time for really to be really big. And I recall really from my school days, and it was really annoying when you weren't the one really doing it.

But the Miz is ultra annoying, and I love watching him annoy me with his smirk, and really.

Boston's always been a smark city, wait till non-IWC towns pick up on it before hailing it the new "What?" which itself was only copied from the smarks who carried that on.

so annoying he says it like 10 times and its like ok we get it your doing your gay little catch phrase that isnt funny you can stop now.

i agree with all of you its the worst catch phrase in the wwe and the what! is a classic that will never get old.

And the Miz sucks and is a y2j wanabe

It's ok, sometimes he over does it.

I don't think the fans are going to start saying it like they say WHAT?!?... I think they'll just say it whenever The Miz does...

Now everytime I say Really?!? I think I ripping off The Miz :-/

I really like the whole really thing. The Miz's deliverance of the line is pure gold. Each time he says it, he changes the tone and that's what helps him to get a reaction after each really, even when he over does it.

But I don't see it as the new what?, because what? is usually said when people don't care and just wanna have fun. " Really?! " can't be used like that.

I couldn't agree more with you! The "Really" Really is the new "what"! And it is Awesome to see! Pun intended both times!

so annoying he says it like 10 times and its like ok we get it your doing your gay little catch phrase that isnt funny you can stop now.

Then why does the crowd copy it each time? Were you at the event at Rogers Arena last year? "Really?" was a hit then, and still is now

i agree with all of you its the worst catch phrase in the wwe and the what! is a classic that will never get old.
Actually, What? is watered down. With Stone Cold gone it doesn't have the impact it once had. Now a good old fashion "Asshole" chant is missing.

And the Miz sucks and is a y2j wanabe
Wannabe? I see it more as he emulates some of his wrestling heroes. Edge, Jericho, and a few others. Most WWE superstars model themselves after past stars. Even Jericho. He tried to be like HBK, and his last character was a copy of another former legend. Trying to take a few trates from some of the past greats does not make you a wannabe, it makes you a fan, trying to honor those people.

It's bad enough Vancouver is now known as the Worst NHL fans EVER.. but now you have to go and make us known for bad posting as well? Shame on you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back