Raw LD 4/8/13: "The Champ is Here"...But Who Else?

Damn...Barrett getting that smark love.

I may be in the minority, but I still think Barrett can be a great WWE or World Heavyweight Champion.

Definitely agree. Miz face turn was neat at first, but he's just not as interesting when he's not vicious and arrogant.

Would be nice down the road if he turns back in an angle with Flair.

Damn...Barrett getting that smark love.

I may be in the minority, but I still think Barrett can be a great WWE or World Heavyweight Champion.

Not the minority. Barrett was on his way to be a great WHC before he broke his arm. That was a great feud with Orton that should have finished at mania.

I don't mind face miz. But I also liked the Headbangers, so I have shitty taste

ROFL

Kaientai was cooler.

I'm surprised Orton has gotten booed yet as a face like Cena. I just want to know where the hell this crowd was during Wrestlemania because last night could have been a lot more enjoyable with a better crowd. They were dead for the HHH/Lesnar match and I thought it was a good match and way better than their summerslam match.

I'm surprised Orton has gotten booed yet as a face like Cena. I just want to know where the hell this crowd was during Wrestlemania because last night could have been a lot more enjoyable with a better crowd. They were dead for the HHH/Lesnar match and I thought it was a good match and way better than their summerslam match.

It went on after Taker's match

No you're right. He wore that shirt in 2005 with his spinner belt.

ooooh i was wrong

Tee-Shirt-Enfant-Blanc-John-Cena-Champ-Is-Here.jpg

At least that one had some better production to it

Banged heads? Miz legit elbowed him in the nose. MY eyes are watering.

Crowd all over them for the botch, too, haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back