RAW LD 4/25/2016 - Payback's A Bitch...............And It's This Sunday

It can fix anything I need fixed. I told my husband to get one and he's convinced I'm an idiot now.

They should sell them on WWE shop. I'd buy one in a heartbeat. Actually, unless they reassemble easily, I'd probably have to purchase several.

They should sell them on WWE shop. I'd buy one in a heartbeat. Actually, unless they reassemble easily, I'd probably have to purchase several.

I would assume they are Velcro or something. Love the tear away suit. Reigns would be over like shit if he wore one.

WWE is sitting on a gold mine, they should just make all Men's clothes that way.

The WORST part of my day is having to fuss over difficult to remove clothing.

What's wrong with the images on the forum tonight. Anyone else getting an "Oops your image was linked incorrectly"

Corbin really does have everything, but then again so did Rusev. Wonder how long it takes until WWE ruins him.

What's wrong with the images on the forum tonight. Anyone else getting an "Oops your image was linked incorrectly"

Happened to me. I had to change my avatar twice during this LD. Cloud is placeholder until I find one that pleases me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back