RAW 8/21: One of two RAWs a year they actually care

HEY! DID YOU KNOW EMMA SAID SOMETHING SHE SHOULDN'T HAVE LIKE THREE WEEKS AGO??? BECAUSE SHE'S STILL IN TROUBLE FOR IT!

HEY! DID YOU KNOW EMMA SAID SOMETHING SHE SHOULDN'T HAVE LIKE THREE WEEKS AGO??? BECAUSE SHE'S STILL IN TROUBLE FOR IT!

I knew WWE were bad for this sort of thing, but currently there's Emma, Enzo Amore, Baron Corbin and (depending on whether you believe it) Shinsuke Nakamura who are all being 'punished' for things, all of which seem incredibly harsh.

I'm not saying WWE is petty. Not at all. I'm just implying it.

I knew WWE were bad for this sort of thing, but currently there's Emma, Enzo Amore, Baron Corbin and (depending on whether you believe it) Shinsuke Nakamura who are all being 'punished' for things, all of which seem incredibly harsh.

I'm not saying WWE is petty. Not at all. I'm just implying it.

Rusev. Don't forget Rusev.

Also, shame on this crowd for clapping for Elias Sampson; he's trying to sing here and y'all are being impolite.

Rusev. Don't forget Rusev.

Also, shame on this crowd for clapping for Elias Sampson; he's trying to sing here and y'all are being impolite.

Oh yeah! How dare he fall in love and cut his hair. The swine.

Incidentally, hey it's R Truth! Well, Raw is three hours long...

Please don't let the new superstar be someone from Smackdown, or Bobby Roode. They don't need Roode on Raw and Smackdown has lost enough people.

I hear people saying Bobby's making his glorious debut tonight...To that I say, be careful. The answer you seek may not be the one you hope for. Remember, he still has to deal with the Strongman.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back