Raw 7 Aug 17: Last Man Standing

Been a while since I was in an LD or watching Raw live. Mainly here because Braun isn't finished yet.

Is anyone else annoyed when the crowd tries to chant along with Heyman whenever he says like "Undisputed, Monsterous, etc..." but they have no clue what word Heyman is going to say next?

Is anyone else annoyed when the crowd tries to chant along with Heyman whenever he says like "Undisputed, Monsterous, etc..." but they have no clue what word Heyman is going to say next?

I'm annoyed by most crowds these days. So many crowds are more interested on getting themselves over instead of just enjoying the fucking show.

Put a mic in front of Bayley and she drowned. When she recovers from this injury she needs a new character something fierce.

To the people in the crowd that were booing and waving at the camera while Bayley was speaking, fuck off. I'm serious, that is a really douche-y thing to do when someone is going through something like this. Say what you will about her performance skills or her booking, but don't be a dick to someone when they're going down like this. That's just not right.

My thoughts and prayers go out to Bayley and hope she gets better as soon as possible.

To the people in the crowd that were booing and waving at the camera while Bayley was speaking, fuck off. I'm serious, that is a really douche-y thing to do when someone is going through something like this. Say what you will about her performance skills or her booking, but don't be a dick to someone when they're going down like this. That's just not right.

My thoughts and prayers go out to Bayley and hope she gets better as soon as possible.

I get what you're saying, but it showed that her character is failing. It really, really needs some edge.

There is nothing else more substantial in the world that could use your thoughts and prayers more than Bayley's shoulder?

Seems selfish.

So Nia will win the next one and she and Sasha will have virtually the same match they had before I'm guessing.
Was really hoping Emma would win but I knew it wasn't gonna happen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back