RAW 12/25: It’s Christmas, so I wouldn’t expect much.

Yeah, Mandy's losing me. Very boring in the ring, not that charismatic, cool finishing move yes, pretty definitely: But that's about it.

At least Sonya has a good moveset and looks like she can murder someone.

Yeah, Mandy's losing me. Very boring in the ring, not that charismatic, cool finishing move yes, pretty definitely: But that's about it.

At least Sonya has a good moveset and looks like she can murder someone.

Aside from maybe Maria Kanellis, the most gorgeous female wrestler I've ever seen in person. Might not be great in the ring but I don't think they're really shooting for that with her.

Absolution: The female stable we love.

The Riott Squad: The direct to DVD version of the female stable we love.

Oh good lord, who has time for that? I barely have enough time to watch RAW and SD.

Nerds obsessed with TV shows have time for that. Subscribed for some youtuber who has good Game of Thrones info so between seasons when he cant produce any news he has fans sending him fanfics and some of them he does as videos. Lets just say they are hillariously silly and bad.

Good for Kane.

I mean, I have no desire to see him in a World Title programme in late 2017/2018, but fair play to the guy. He's done what's been asked of him and been involved in some RIDICULOUS shenanigans at the behest of the company over the years, but honestly, I'm chuffed for the man.

That being said, can he FUCK OFF out of the world title scene, please?????

Oh the guy that should be in the ring with Lesnar but is being subjected to a guy with a 140-some match losing streak. Cool.

Gotta prove to Vince that he deserves that match with Lesnar. You should know you have to start at the bottom.

I dunno how I feel about Balor in any gear that isn't black. I don't know if it's because he's mostly wore predominantly black gear through his WWE run, but other colours just looks...wrong on him.

Oh the guy that should be in the ring with Lesnar but is being subjected to a guy with a 140-some match losing streak. Cool.

Unless Balor turns heel I doubt he’s anywhere near the title for he foreseeable future. They should have really just teamed him and Hideo up and had them run the tag team division for a while.

Unless Balor turns heel I doubt he’s anywhere near the title for he foreseeable future. They should have really just teamed him and Hideo up and had them run the tag team division for a while.

It's kinda strange how they teamed up for one week and then didn't interact at all the next week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back