RAW 1/1/18: What’s Your Resolution?

Say what you want about the Woken Matt Hardy gimmick, at least he has a fellow nutter in Bray Wyatt to play it off against. Probably do both of them good.

Remember when people thought Apollo was going to be a main event player?

And then we found out he was terrible on the mic and lacked psychology, personality and...well, anything resembling charisma.

I mean, he's come a long way with Titus Worldwide: But the point still stands.

Good match between the two.

Crews reminded us of how good he can really be, the right person got the win, what's not to love?

So wait.

After ALL THAT, we have to wait EVEN LONGER for Enzo to lose? Why do I have a feeling he's just really hungover after last night and needed an IV?

This company is freaking crazy if they think people are staying for 205 LIve after half an hour of that Mixed Match Challenge show.

Asuka is already a infinitely better promo than Shinsuke is. AND IT'S ONLY BEEN A FEW MONTHS.

She's winning by DQ.

Remember when people thought Apollo was going to be a main event player?

And then we found out he was terrible on the mic and lacked psychology, personality and...well, anything resembling charisma.

I mean, he's come a long way with Titus Worldwide: But the point still stands.

I realized that the moment he no-sold a backstage assault from Sheamus, and came out for his match like he was just happy to be there.

What Mixed Match Challenge show? With the holidays have a feeling I might be missing things.

They aired an ad for it earlier.

It's a 12 week tournament with mixed tag matches airing every week on Facebook Live. They'll do Smackdown, then 30 minutes of the tournament, then 205 Live from 1030-1130.

They aired an ad for it earlier.

It's a 12 week tournament with mixed tag matches airing every week on Facebook Live. They'll do Smackdown, then 30 minutes of the tournament, then 205 Live from 1030-1130.

I might check that out.

Wonder what condition Samoa Joe will be in. He was busted open at the Toronto show the other night. Match had to be stopped because of the blood.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back