• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Rated RKO

Should, could and would we see a Rated RKO reunion??

• One time team up

• One more run as a Stable instead of a Tag Team gunning for World Titles

• Stable leaders

• Never again

Results are only viewable after voting.
I think an updated Face version of the "Two Man Power Trip" (DX’s last run), would be great. Having Orton on Smackdown and Edge on Raw a little more than occasionally would be good going into WrestleMania XXVII, especially if they are both Main Eventing the Graddest Stage of them All. Imagine the last Raw before WM XXVII, Miz, Ziggler (and / or Del Rio), Punk, and Barrett vs. Orton, Edge (and / or Mysterio), Cena and Undertaker in an 8-Man (or 10-Man) WM Preview Tag Team Main Event. That's if that's the way they are going. That's what it looks like right now at least.

No. Both Randy Orton and Edge are at their best right now, and it would be meaningless to have them both reunite again as team Rated RKO. Don't get me wrong, they're awesome as a team, but I just don't see the point of it. Why would they wanna become a team, when They're on top of their game? Edge is the current World Champion. Orton's the #1 contender for the WWE Championship. Who'd want to see them go back to the WWE tag team championships? With alot of top faces/heels leaving (or due to being injured) these two are one of the few left top stars in WWE currently active.

That time has passed. Edge has good chemistry in and out of the ring (promos) with just about everyone. as much as I like Orton I cannot say the same thing. He had good chemistry with Cena which is why they beat that horse dead in 2009. He has good chemistry with Edge. But not really anyone else, imo.

I would like to see them team up again as Faces. Its always good to see one-night reunions of former partners, it adds something special to the show. A Rated RKO vs either The Corre or CM Punk's Nexus would be a great match.

As for them teaming up permenantly and reclaiming the tag-team titles? I dont think so. Both Edge and Orton are crucial main-event players right now, involved in feuds for both World Titles, it would ludicrous for them to be reduced to defending the tag-team titles right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back