Randy Orton...What the hell was that!?!

I think it was a spur of the moment sort of thing. He has alot riding on him being able to carry SD and that match was RKO perfect. It was unexpected and silly but maybe he is silly in real life. Or he lost a drunken bet. Or he did it for his kid. Who knows....

The Viper gimmick is great...IF he is a heel and lets be honest, its really stale now.

The move to Smackdown, the growing on the beard and a show of emotion. Looks like Randy is developing into something else. I look forward!!!

Ok let me get this straight, the IWC bitches cuz Orton is emotionless then when he shows EMOTION you BITCH again?! you gotta be kidding me?! Is the IWC made up of pregnant women?! Stop Bitching! was this even worth a thread?! Seriously! the guy got excited so did something "out of character" you couldn't figure that out yourself?!

I thought it was very funny! And the pose with the arms out from the side is not from jack swagger it was from legend killer randy orton. Random thought to add haha did you notice john cena do a similar jump on Raw after winning the match with rey? Could it be some sort of running gag or joke?

Ok let me get this straight, the IWC bitches cuz Orton is emotionless then when he shows EMOTION you BITCH again?! you gotta be kidding me?! Is the IWC made up of pregnant women?! Stop Bitching! was this even worth a thread?! Seriously! the guy got excited so did something "out of character" you couldn't figure that out yourself?!

This basically.

I found it hilarious and someone posted a mario version of it in the wrestling spam zone i think.Its good though.I just never figured orton was athletic enough to do it.

I just youtubed it and I thought that was cool , least he did something different.......

Wouldn't you jump for joy if you just RKO'ed mark freakin henry too? lol

If I could RKO as damned perfectly as that, I probably would have jumped for joy, yeah, lol.

What people don't realize.
Kayfabe was broken YEARS ago. We all know Orton isnt ACTUALLY like that. Maybe years ago he was but if he was like that now, would he be married with a kid? Really? What woman would go near him if they knew he was a sick freak who likes punting everyone in the head?

So yeah. The kayfabe of his character is broken anyways. We all know he wouldn't be like that so breaking it every now and again and doing something fun and entertaining could just about work.

It doesn't look like the type of thing that was planned. Randy Orton was probably just in a good mood, and broke character for a little bit. It happens. You people are reading WAY too much into it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back