Randy Orton Next WWE Champ?

I have a feeling that their will be a wwe champ match on monday night raw after summerslam and orton will win there... WWE will rig the people who paid to see cena get beat (cause they thought he would loose) at summerslam, so they will rig them out of it...

i somehow just dont see orton as 'the big main eventer' yet... sure in the future he will.

i just think for now, the wwe just needs to use their old talent as well as possible before saying goodbye... i mean people like Taker, Kane, HHH,

^The old heroes from the attitude era, basically.

they need to dominate the world title slots before the young guns like Cena, Orton, Kennedy, CM Punk, Morrison and others get their top spots sealed. i reckon WWE pushed cena way too high up way too early. I mean... he's not even been in the WWE all that long..

Kane definitely deserves better, i mean WTF..

I am PRAYING that there is a wwe title match on raw where Orton wins god id feel Fucking dumb if I paid 40 dollars to see something and could have seen it for free but lets be honest Cena wont lose it on Raw No we should no better than that by now I just hope Orton does not Job to cena at Unforgiven all that credibility built up GONE with one FU and it could get worse if he Jobs again or maybe a third time ?

I'm not in favor of a title change simply to see someone new with the belt. I am, however, in favor of giving Cena something to chase. His BEST work in the two years he's been at the top of the WWE heap is when he's chasing the title. No more of the "You Want Some, Come Get Some" catchphrases... just raw anger, emotion, and desire. THAT is the Cena that the smarks like. Not the guy who sells t-shirts and makes the kiddies love him for his constant winning.

Well I don't know what's going through WWE"s Mind these days. I mean Cena has held the Title for almost a year it's about time he lost the title. Will he we will never know for until it happens.

Orton Will Demand A ReMatch Tonight And Will Win At Unforgiven.... The Mask In The NY POST said so.

PS - What A Damn MATCH LAST NIGHT , I Felt Like I Was Watching Austin And Rock , The Electricity In The Building To Watching It On PPV Was Amazing.

OpT

Yeh I think he might ask for a rematch but I don't think he will win Unforgiven. He had his shot tonight and look wat happened.

So? Randy Orton didn't win the WWE Championship at Summerslam? John Cena is turning into something like sh*t. If WWE wants to keep the WWE Championship and this John Cena baby-face Superhero Gimmick fresh then I think they need to take action quick and need to do something! They need to turn John Cena heel or something like that to keep this fresh.

So? Randy Orton didn't win the WWE Championship at Summerslam? John Cena is turning into something like sh*t. If WWE wants to keep the WWE Championship and this John Cena baby-face Superhero Gimmick fresh then I think they need to take action quick and need to do something! They need to turn John Cena heel or something like that to keep this fresh.

Possibly but what???? I mean the guy pretty much has defended the title against all odds. Maybe WWE dont think they need to turn his heels. I'm not saying I'm a fan I'm just saying the guy must be doing something right maybe he need to take on Triple H or Stone Cold I don't know someone or anyone.

I Think They Need To Steer Clear Of HHH Being Champ For A Bit , He Was Great - Hes Been Great , But Lets Wait And Make Sure That Knees Holding Up , Have Him Feud With Booker , Maybe Kennedy And Then Go After Orton At Wrestlemania.

With All Honesty, I Hate Cena Also , But They Put On One Helll OF A Match Last Night ! Felt Like A Classic , Crowd On There Feet Almost Rock Austin Era Vibe.

As For A Rematch , Unforgiven IS Almost Gauranteed According To The Mask As I Said Above... And I Do Believe Orton Will Win The Title AT Unforgiven...

As For a Title Match Tonight , I Highly Doubt It !

Lets Just Wait And See.

OpT

I heard there will be a title match tonight, and then Cena uses his re-match clause at Unforgiven. Obviously Orton would retain. Either way, I hope Orton becomes Champ. He can put on one HELL of a wrestling match, even with Cena.

This is my first post:

I hope Orton wins the championship but think that with all the scandal and his previous suspensions WWE may rethink giving him the title right now even if that was the original plan.

theoptimusman you think that SummerSlam much was a classic? You are putting the match over. Cena-Orton had a good match but it has already pretty much came and went like any other ppv. The problem is that somthin needs to change. With the exception of things like SummerSlam and Wrestemaina ppv's have pretty much become glorified episodes of Raw and Smackdown.
Orton needs to have his run as champion as a heel. As for Cena, well he just needs to go away. The crowd helps carry his matches because I love to see their reactions. They are the ones that give it the "Big time" feel as for the matches themselves they all have been pretty average. Only Cena match i found good was with HBK and HBK is great when it comes to making his opponent look good so i credit HBK for it and not Cena.

Why does everyone love Randy Orton admit it "Orton Fans" if he ever stops using the RKO u INSTANTLY stop being a fan of his.

I personally think King Booker should be the next WWE Champion i think in this era of wrestling u need a heel champion.

Why does everyone love Randy Orton admit it "Orton Fans" if he ever stops using the RKO u INSTANTLY stop being a fan of his.

I personally think King Booker should be the next WWE Champion i think in this era of wrestling u need a heel champion.

If a lot of wrestlers stopped using their finished it would dull their character.. I'm not only an Orton fan b/c i like his finsher, but also because of the character he portrays (i like heels) and his style in the ring.. HE has an all around style.. Very athletic..

I will admit u have a piont with the finishers E C Dub and i will say he is athletic but u even as an Orton fan have to admit he uses way to many rest holds.

And i am not just saying that becasue he is a heel becasue like u i also like heels.

If a lot of wrestlers stopped using their finished it would dull their character.. I'm not only an Orton fan b/c i like his finsher, but also because of the character he portrays (i like heels) and his style in the ring.. HE has an all around style.. Very athletic..

the point of being a established wrestler is to have a move that sets you apoart from everyone else. taking finishers away from a established wrestler makes everyone similar and i don't want to watch a show with everyone with the same moves.

Thats just a stupid thing to say.... the RKO is probably the best finsher in the wwe right now because orton anticipates it so well.... his heel persona is perfect for that move and it will win him the title at unforgiven!

Orton is the best heel in the WWE right now and it still remains to be seen if he will take the title at Unforgiven and finishers make the wrestler that is their identity in the ring the fans know when they hit it the match is likely to be over so if you take anyones finisher away you take the identity of the wrestler away

I think Orton will win at Unforgiven and become the new champ. This heel Orton is working and given what he did to Cena's dad, that's what's going to cost Cena the title. He's gonna be more worried about his dad than the title or some soppy crap like that and Orton will RKO, *blam* Cena's out for the count, Orton *NEW WWE CHAMPION*!

As for Cena, who know's what will happen with him after this... I'm so used to seeing him as a Main Eventer, maybe he'll take a break or something..?

I do believe Orton will be the next WWE champion after he dethrones Cena at unforgiven.He doesn't really deserve to be champ but he is a draw and is the best heel in wrestling right now, and out of all honesty i believe Cena needs his break from the main event scene. also Orton is the only one capable of being champ on Raw besides Cena with all the injuries,and suspensions. I believe Orton will carry the title until Wrestlemania. Orton is an above average wrestler who never really had a legitimate shot at WWE gold since his first run. So yes i can see orton as champ with like a 6 month title reign.

Cena has had a good stint as Champ and I have to say I love watching him wrestle and perform. I think his in ring capabilities are a bit lackluster in comparison to a lot of WWE superstars but he makes up for it in his speeches and acting :) It'll be a shame to see him no longer champ but I think it's time for a change in direction. I predict an Orton/HHH or Orton/HBK Wrestlemania, which could be interesting... who knows tbh. Just gotta take it as it comes :D

imo itll be orton taking it from cena yes, but i really dont want to see HHH in the title picture yet. i want to see someone step up or when they bring Y2J back he can feud with orton. jericho comes out and says "i was always the number one heel, no one can take my spot" and the feud begins. jericho enters the RR and wins it and challenges orton for the belt.

imo itll be orton taking it from cena yes, but i really dont want to see HHH in the title picture yet. i want to see someone step up or when they bring Y2J back he can feud with orton. jericho comes out and says "i was always the number one heel, no one can take my spot" and the feud begins. jericho enters the RR and wins it and challenges orton for the belt.

riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight...cause the wrestlers would argue over who is the the top heel of the company on camera. Fact of the matter is that Randy Orton is in the position he is in right now because the WWE flat out has nobody else to throw at Cena. Make no mistake about it...Orton is not a great performer...and he is average AT BEST on the mic. Dont get me wrong, I would rather watch Orton the Khali any day but please people...some of you act as though Orton is the 2nd coming. I think more of you like the idea of someone taking the belt off Cena more then you like the idea of Randy Orton being Champion. I've read posts that say that Orton has not had any title shots or title runs since his run a few years back and you claim that its about time!....what the hell has he done to deserve one....steroids? trash hotel rooms? (according to reports) act like an arrogant b!tch back stage....give me a break.

If people use the argument that Cena has a limited moveset then please be fair and acknowledge that Orton's arsenal is not all that better. The guy does more rest holds then anyone on the roster right now....he is athletic but the same can be said for cena.....Randy Orton brings nothing special to the ring....i guess you can call it the "psychology" of the match or whatever you want but watching the guy prepare to perform the RKO is pretty comical....he looks like a spaz who is in heat....its long and drawn out and pretty tired if you ask me...I realize that all the Orton lovers will cry and moan and thats fine....I just figured since everyone is loving on Randy and dumping on Cena (and I'm not even a big Cena fan) that I would just share my thoughts on Mr. RKO.

Fact of the matter is that Randy Orton is in the position he is in right now because the WWE flat out has nobody else to throw at Cena.

Exactly. Shitty WWE creative. Orton would have been here along time ago and a multiple time World Champ by now if he stayed out of trouble.

Make no mistake about it...Orton is not a great performer

That explains why he is easily the best heel mic worker in WWE right now(Edge is injured)

That explains why he always puts on a watchable match.

That explains why he plays his role better than anyone in the company.

...and he is average AT BEST on the mic.

Orton is good on the mic. Not in the top 5 but he's easily in the top 10.

some of you act as though Orton is the 2nd coming.

He is. He is one of the few that will be on top of the company for years to come....

I think more of you like the idea of someone taking the belt off Cena more then you like the idea of Randy Orton being Champion.

I love the idea or RKO being Champion. Like I said he would have already had possibly 2/3 reigns by now. RKO would make a great heel champion. Something we haven't seen in WWE since Triple H.

what the hell has he done to deserve one....steroids? trash hotel rooms? (according to reports) act like an arrogant b!tch back stage....give me a break.

6 months ago dude, Get over it. Cena fans can bitch and moan about that all they want. Orton is a top performer that delivers when asked. Watch SummerSlam.

If people use the argument that Cena has a limited moveset then please be fair and acknowledge that Orton's arsenal is not all that better.

RKO used more than 6 moves during SS...

The guy does more rest holds then anyone on the roster right now....he is athletic but the same can be said for cena.....

The restholds have a point. He looks to concuss his opponents after the match. So therefore he works on the head. That was the whole point of his arsenal at SS. He is also a good seller, Great at getting the crowd into matches and has good in-ring physchology.

watching the guy prepare to perform the RKO is pretty comical....he looks like a spaz who is in heat....its long and drawn out and pretty tired if you ask me...

The point is to get the crowd pumped...Which is the basics of wrestling:rolleyes:

Same with Edge when he does the Spear...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back