Random Rhetorical Rants

Discussion in 'Wrestling Spam Zone' started by King Patrick Star, Feb 27, 2011.

1. Stone Cold Tea

Stone Cold Tea Getting Noticed By Management

If my kid said it was his favorite he'd be getting put up for adoption :p

2. King Patrick Star

King Patrick Star K. O. T. R. 2007 -€“ Team Undisputed

I guessing you don’t have kids.

3. Skuzzy

Skuzzy Dark Match Jobber

no need to go that far brother.

a trip to Suplex City would be just fine :p

4. Stone Cold Tea

Stone Cold Tea Getting Noticed By Management

I'm a virgin :banghead:

5. King Patrick Star

Scratch Logo vs. Network Logo

Shop.WWE WWE World Heavyweight Championship Title Belts

[​IMG]

Mattel WWE World Heavyweight Championship Title Belts

[​IMG]

Mattel Intercontinental Championship Title Belts

[​IMG]

Mattel United States Championship Title Belts

[​IMG]

Shop.WWE Divas Championship Title Belts

[​IMG]

Mattel WWE World Tag Team Championship Title Belts

[​IMG]

Mustang Sally likes this.
  6. King Patrick Star

All 7 Shop.WWE. Com Toy Championship Title Belts. Please don't mind the Jakks Championship Title Belts in the background. HAHA!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

enviousdominous likes this.
  7. King Patrick Star

8. ヒュー G. レックション

That NXT title looks like it's photoshopped in lol

Do you have any TNA belts? The current world title that Sting brought in to replace Jeff's Immortal one, I think I'm the only fan of it lol

9. King Patrick Star

The NXT Championship Title Belt is the ugliest, most boring, piece I own, and I have the Hardcore and nWo Championship Title Belts in my collection. WWE Championship Title Belts are to NXT storylines as WWE storylines are to NXT Championship Title Belts. The only reason why I have it is because I ran out of $#!+ to buy.

The Jakks TNA Championship Title Belts I have are on the right of the bottom 4 shelves. These are the only ones Jakks made for some reason. They never made a toy version of the current one.

10. King Patrick Star

Here’s what I think about the new WWE Universal Championship Title Belt…

The Bad.

I do not like the all red leather strap. In fact, I don’t like straps to be any other color except for black. I didn’t like white, blue, or lavender WWE Championship Title Belts (Winged Eagle). I didn’t like yellow, blue or white Intercontinental Championship Title Belts. I didn’t like the red TNA LeGloVision Of The Mountain Championship Title Belt. I don’t like the current white Intercontinental Championship Title Belt. All of these Championship Title Belts look much better on a black strap.

I do not like the black painted swoosh. As soon as I saw Dean Ambrose enter the ring with the unchanged WWE World Championship Title Belt, I had a strong feeling that WWE Universal Championship Title Belt wasn’t going to look what we all anticipated. I would have preferred the red area on the Universal Championship Title Belt to be limited to only being behind the logo, exactly like the current Women’s Championship Title Belt, and the rest of the strap being black. This, of course, would have meant that the World Championship Title Belt would have to change everything red on it to blue. This is what I would have preferred.

[​IMG]

The Good.

I like the Big W Championship Title Belts. I liked the Big Scratch and I like the Big Network. The design itself is okay with me, and replacing the nameplate feature with the SuperStar side plates is a great way to promote the company and the current Champion at any given time. The 3 Big Ws (Universal, World, and Women’s) do look good together. The inverse scheme isn’t bad, but like I said, it could have been better. I wonder what it would look like if we swapped the plates on the Universal and World Championship Title Belts.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I love the fact that I don’t like Universal Championship Title Belt enough to want to buy an adult sized version, metal or Commemorative (acrylic plastic). I, of course, will be getting the kids sized toy versions from both Shop.WWE and from Mattel, as well as the action figure sized version from Mattel when they eventually have them available for purchase. Let the wait…begin!!

11. Slash-LN

Slash-LN Rigistered Post Offender

You'll end up getting it probably anyway.

King Patrick Star likes this.
  12. King Patrick Star

My initial reaction to the WWE Universal Championship Title Belt was that I didn’t love it. Now that the Smackdown Women’s Championship Title Belt and the Smackdown Tag Team Championship Title Belts have debut, I’m starting to come around on the designs as a collection. Just look at how they all appear together. I think the Universal, World, Raw Women’s and Smackdown Women’s Championship Title Belts would look pretty great together in an Ikea Detolf display case.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The Big Network, regardless of the color scheme, is still better than the NXT Championship Title Belt. Now that’s lazy and uncreative. Although there are a few cosmetic changes I would make to each Championship Title Belt, I do actually appreciate the uniformity. If I were to get the adult sized versions of the four Big W Championship Title Belts, which I extremely highly doubt, at least I know a few people who could customize these for me to my liking. It should be interesting to see how other people will customize their replicas with releathering, restoning, repainting, and recoloring. I’d like to see an all-black and gold version, a la my favorite design ever, the Undisputed WWE World Championship Title Belt.

I will, however, definitely be getting the kids sized toy versions from Shop.WWE (Universal and Smackdown Women’s) and Mattel (Universal and Smackdown Tag Team), as well as the action figure sized versions from Mattel (2 Universal, 1 Smackdown Women’s and 2 Smackdown Tag Team) when they eventually sell them. At this point in my collection, there’s no point for me to stop collecting.

13. King Patrick Star

The NWA Tag Team Champions!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The NWA TNA X-Division (because Toy Biz / Marvel didn't make the NWA United States Championship Title Belt) Champion!!

[​IMG]

The NWA World Heavyweight Champion!!

[​IMG]

The Four Horsemen!!

[​IMG]

14. King Patrick Star

Toys R Us has a Jakks WWE Heavyweight Adult Replica Title…for $99.99!! I don’t know if it’s metal (unlikely) or the “Commemorative” acrylic plastic version (most likely), but even if it is plastic, that’s about $120+ less than Shop.WWE.com’s price. I just ordered it. It should be in my hands within a week.

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=104290636

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. King Patrick Star

16. King Patrick Star

The newest piece to the collection.

[​IMG]

The WWE World Heavyweight Championship Title Belt.

[​IMG]

I love the box so much that I decided to use it.

[​IMG]

17. Aeon Mathix

Aeon Mathix Has Ascended

I cant find anywhere to post this, and this is nitpicking to the extreme. But it bothers me that the smackdown world title isn't blue like Raw's world title is red. Same with the tag titles.

18. King Patrick Star

My friend, you have come to the right place!!

It bothers my Son a little less than it bothers you, but it bothers me more than it bothers you. Some of the changes I’d like to see are:

WWE World Championship Title Belt – blue strap, blue gems, black swoosh
    Smackdown Women’s Championship Title Belt – blue gems, blue swoosh
    Raw Tag Team Championship Title Belt – gold plates, red strap
    Smackdown Tag Team Championship Title Belt – gold plates

Well, maybe replacing the plates on both sets of Tag Team Championship Title Belts is pushing it, but since I’m making a list of things I’d like to see, I thought I’d just throw that in there.

19. One Punch Doug Crashin

One Punch Doug Crashin I AM INVINSIBLE!

When a show feels like it was put together last minute and you have to turn it off the first half hour.....

20. Jeff Deliverer of Mail

Jeff Deliverer of Mail Money for nothin, chicks for free
    E-Fed Mod

That is a pretty cool idea for a collection. I never would've thought of collecting replica wrestling belts. If I started a collection, I'd want to start with Stone Colds smoking skull Championship belt.

21. King Patrick Star

Let me tell you something, it’s never ever too late to start. In fact, it’s better to start now, than before. The reason being is that the quality of the replica Championship Title Belts have increased incredibly. The leather is better than before, though still not as good as getting Championship Title Belts releathered. The plates are double the size, going from 2 mm to 4 mm, for most of the Championship Title Belts. The price however has doubled since I started. If you catch a sale, which happens quite often, you’ll get an excellent deal. The second hand market, from what I’m told, isn’t bad, but I personally haven’t bought any outside of Shop.WWE.com. There is much more info on this hobby. Check out BeltTalk.com to chat with the experts.

22. Jeff Deliverer of Mail

Jeff Deliverer of Mail Money for nothin, chicks for free
    E-Fed Mod

Actually, I've always loved how the WCW Big Gold belt looked. I might make that a goal, with Undertaker side plates, or Macho Man side plates.

23. enviousdominous

enviousdominous Behold my diction

Do you ever wonder if Bray Wyatt is just Kevin Owens with a wig and a fake beard?

24. King Patrick Star

Before you buy anything, please feel free to ask questions. If you're trying to put Undertaker or Macho Man side plates on the Big Gold Belt, that's not going to work, unless you have it custom made. BeltTalk.com is the best place to go for collectors.

I didn't, but now that you mention it, I'd love to see Bray Wyatt and Bo Dallas team up at least once in the WWE.

25. @smarkmouth

@smarkmouth Friendly Neighborhood

I think there should be a jobber named "The Dead Horse". It would be the most meta piece of business in wrestling.