Random Ramblings from a 60 year old man (Wrestlmania Version)

Shocky

Kissin Babies and Huggin Fat Girlz
The good old father son bonding of Wrestlemania, and some of the gems of the professional world of wrestling from the eyes of a lifetime NWA fan forced to watch the WWE for the rest of his life....

On who is the best wrestler.
Shocking, not Ric Flair. Flair is good, but not the best. Harley Race was better and much tougher, interesting to hear him go with Race over Flair. Dusty Rhodes was also better then Flair in his opinion.

On Hulk Hogan and being the best ever:
All he did was rip his shirt off and wiggle his arms, priceless. He must have been so ashamed of me growing up.

On Horsnwoggle getting nailed with a trash can.
Well, besides him cracking up, I couldn't make anything out of it. Me thinks my dad is a closet JBL fan.

Money In the Bank:
John Morrison: going to be something special, and he finally got the Jim Morrison reference.

Chris Jerihco: Still thinks his haircut is ridiculously stupid.

Jeff Hardy (Where did he go): After having the pleasure of telling him of Jeff Hardy's real life fuck up, my dad smiled, best news ever. In his words, they were pushing him to the moon, and he screwed it up to get a fix, what a complete fool, (good man). Followed up by well at least I don't have to watch him do his stupid Wiggle thing again.

On Kennedy: He's sold on Kennedy, his promos crack him up.

On CM Punk winning MITB: What the hell, this guy is terrible.

On Flair vs HBK: Like it, but thought the ending was too over the top. Didn't understand why people were crying, minus his family, and that's coming from a guy that has watched wrestling since the days of Thesz.

Bunnymania: bathroom break.

Triple Threat Match: Randy Orton is the future.

On Triple H not winning the WWE Title: Why does he need the title when he's boinking the bosses daughter?

On Mayweather vs. Show: Shocked that it was a good match, hated Mayweather.

Undertaker vs. Edge: He was convinced that Edge was going to win this, and was shocked that he didn't.

Your dad sounds awesome, funny and insightful, all my dad knows on wrestling is Giant Haystacks and Big Daddy

He got into a big conversation about seeing Terry Funk, Bobo Brazil and Ernie Lad in his high school gym, boy oh boy the old days of wrestling.

He got into a big conversation about seeing Terry Funk, Bobo Brazil and Ernie Lad in his high school gym, boy oh boy the old days of wrestling.

You should consider yourself the Randy Orton, Carlito, or Rock of wrestling fans, rather than being a second (or third) generation superstar your a second generation superfan... be honoured

Second person I have heard mentioning Big Daddy

Who was the first? I'm glad people diden't think i meant the V kind of Big Daddy... besides Shocky's dad is the true Big Daddy

I'm Guessing that your dad feels the same way that Ole Anderson Sees Wrestling.

[youtube]swVxYHUsQ5g[/youtube]

The good old father son bonding of Wrestlemania, and some of the gems of the professional world of wrestling from the eyes of a lifetime NWA fan forced to watch the WWE for the rest of his life....

Shocking, not Ric Flair. Flair is good, but not the best. Harley Race was better and much tougher, interesting to hear him go with Race over Flair. Dusty Rhodes was also better then Flair in his opinion.

All he did was rip his shirt off and wiggle his arms, priceless. He must have been so ashamed of me growing up.

Well, besides him cracking up, I couldn't make anything out of it. Me thinks my dad is a closet JBL fan.

Money In the Bank:
John Morrison: going to be something special, and he finally got the Jim Morrison reference.

Jeff Hardy (Where did he go): After having the pleasure of telling him of Jeff Hardy's real life fuck up, my dad smiled, best news ever. In his words, they were pushing him to the moon, and he screwed it up to get a fix, what a complete fool, (good man). Followed up by well at least I don't have to watch him do his stupid Wiggle thing again.

On Flair vs HBK: Like it, but thought the ending was too over the top. Didn't understand why people were crying, minus his family, and that's coming from a guy that has watched wrestling since the days of Thesz.

On Triple H not winning the WWE Title: Why does he need the title when he's boinking the bosses daughter?

Undertaker vs. Edge: He was convinced that Edge was going to win this, and was shocked that he didn't.
LOL! Your dad sounds like fun to hang with. Shit, it's good to have that these days.

Pops is OLD SCHOOL, though. Shit, my mom talks about the old time wrestlers all the time. Older people in my family don't really dig wrestling though, except my brother, who is younger, so I can rarely talk wrestling with anyone. :(

That was a damn good match, number 2 or 3 on the night.

Oh right, sorry. I forgot it was called WrestleMania and not Big-Show-gives-Floyd-Mayweather-a-piggyback-Mania. You just got burned! What was so good about that match? I don't even think a single wrestling move was used. Not better than Finlay/JBL, Michaels/Flair, 'Tista/Umaga, MITB, HHH/Orton/Cena or 'Taker/Edge.

Well, you did say hes an old school N.W.A. fan. Weren't Dusty Rhodes and Harley Race the top two guys there, ever. Obviously Flair was solid too, but Race was better known I think.

:lmao: I love your Father. Sly, where's Sly. Listen to this man.. he was apart of the Hogan era, according to your age, you were still sucking on tit, brother. :p

How can you not be a solid fan of anyone who abuses midgets? Those were the greatest moments of that match. Your Father sounds like someone that'd be awesome to watch Wrestling with.

Money In the Bank:

Shockey, I'm gonna become your 'other' Father after your original one & I marry. :lmao: Finally, someone who doesn't shit all over Morrison because they're upset the guy has more talent then the ones getting pushed.

Agreed. The one man boy band needs to do something different.

:eek2: Aw, now come on that white man Norman Smiley wiggle was what most Hardy marks live for. I'm a closest Hardy mark for that wiggle, I do it in the mirror every night myself.

I can't agree with this. His Smackdown promos were the greatest hes ever had. Outside of one against Shawn Michaels, hes been shit since coming to Raw.

Absolutely. This is the result of creative not thinking of an alternative back-up plan thats workable for Jeff Hardy's screw-up.

Maybe hes just a tough hearted individual. He likely understands that everyone's day has to come sooner or later, and while its sad it isn't heartbreaking or something that people shouldn't of seen coming??

Tell me he didn't go in there to jack off to them..

Or at least the future for the next few monthes? lol Whats the odds that when he drops the title he drops to midcard and won't be reseen in a Main Event (minus Tag matches) match for another 2 plus years?

Thats the greatest title any of them could hold anyways.

Orton = Heavyweight Champion of the biggest brand.

Triple H. = Next owner of the company. FACT!

The match was a lot better than Bam Bam v. L.T. and Mayweather did a better job of selling than John Cena, Batista, Hogan & Khali combined!

I'm now completely convinced that I want to marry this man. Shockey, you have to set us up. LOL

Oh right, sorry. I forgot it was called WrestleMania and not Big-Show-gives-Floyd-Mayweather-a-piggyback-Mania. You just got burned! What was so good about that match? I don't even think a single wrestling move was used. Not better than Finlay/JBL, Michaels/Flair, 'Tista/Umaga, MITB, HHH/Orton/Cena or 'Taker/Edge.

Well if it was Wrestlemania, then we would have to guys in spandex with headgear on throwing each other around a mat with a big circle on it. We wouldn't have trash cans getting thrown at midgets, guys jumping off of ladders, over the top "I love you's", ****es in dresses botching the entire night, a marching band, and pyro, lots of pyro.

That match was perfect for Vince McMahon. It had the most hype, the most pressure, and the most set of eyes mainstream wise watching it. It could have been a colossal disaster but it ended up being one of the better shows of the night. Show and Mayweather managed to pull the face/heel double swicth, the crowd got white hot after the goblet event. Mayweather became a damn good heel by the end of the match and Show was successfully turned into a clean cut baby face. That match was perfect.

That match was perfect for Vince McMahon. It had the most hype, the most pressure, and the most set of eyes mainstream wise watching it. It could have been a colossal disaster but it ended up being one of the better shows of the night. Show and Mayweather managed to pull the face/heel double swicth, the crowd got white hot after the goblet event. Mayweather became a damn good heel by the end of the match and Show was successfully turned into a clean cut baby face. That match was perfect.

I was bored off my ass.

Will said:
Finally, someone who doesn't shit all over Morrison because they're upset the guy has more talent then the ones getting pushed.

Morrison can't even draw heat from kids, he has no talent.

Kennedy has what it takes to be big in the WWE, McMahon is in love with the guy...

However, it's going to take a while for him to get back in good graces with the guys up top after he Rafael Palmero'd himself on CNN.

Honestly, Kennedy is probably just serving his time after the palmerio incident. He is eating shit right now, and probably will for a while. His push has probably been shelved for a year or so, becuase of how bad that looked. Same thing happened to Triple H, for something MUCH less publicly damaging to WWE. Kennedy will be back, he is just serving his time right now.

And Morrison is fucking awesome. He will be the guy to take the US belt off of Hardy after Hardy takes it off MVP. Watch and see.

Me thinks you are going to see a big youth movement in the WWE this year. Personally I would love to see Michaels and Umaga get shipped to smackdown. Have Orton the Raw champion and have him beat up on all the young midcarders like the Hardy's, Punk, Jericho, etc... Orton should be the man on raw right now, and the focal point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back