• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Random Fact of the Day- About YOURSELF

Jessie Lynn DivaGirl

Future Mrs. Gabriel ;)
Just for fun, let's see who can come up with the funniest fact about themselves for today. It can be a full fledged story or a little side note from your day, or hell even a weird dream you had that you think is interesting.

To break the awkward silence, I'll start:

Last night I had a wrestling dream where Rey Mysterio returned and only one person noticed and then nobody cheered for his opponent who happened to be Cena. Kind of like a filler spot during a show. :shrug:

Nice idea.

I have 46 Championship Belts. 3 Commemorative, 1 Rocky (from the movie, Rocky), 5 Jakks MMA, 4 Jakks TNA, 5 plastic / foam WWE, 6 Mattel WWE, and 22 Jakks WWE.

I bought my brother 6 Tag Team Belts and a World Title (Jakks / Mattel). My daughter has the Jakks Women’s Belt. My son has the Spinner Belt that plays music and a sort of video on the main plate for 6 different SuperStars.

Hi, I’m King Patrick Star, and I’m addicted to Championship Belts…that I can afford.

I just found out that Taco Bell sells their creamy Chipotle sauce at Wal-Mart. I can make Chicken Quesadillas that taste just like Taco Bell's.

My initials spell out RAW. Perfect for a wrestling fan ;)

My initials are AMH. Which if scrambled around, spell H.A.M. - the name I'm currently going by on the forums. HAM are also the first three letters of my last name.

Also, I like ham.

Blood type AB-negative. That shit's is rare. You won't find it at CostCo.

I'm AB+ve.

tumblr_m0nedxnsL51qe4rzuo4_r2_400.jpg

I slightly shit my pants at work today. I was farting all day and some of them felt kind of wet and then I felt a sticky substance underneath my ass cheeks, so I went to the bathroom to check it out. My underwear was clean and there wasn't actually shit in my pants, but my ass had shit residue on it even though I hadn't shit all day.

This is the single funniest thing I've read in a long time

Also, I like to go around pantsing people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back