R-Awakening matchups

Lee

Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No it's Supermod!
Backstage at Meltdown, King Mussel's music can be heard with all focus by the superstars in the area on the monitor. The man who was pinned, however, has made his way to the area. He's approached by Backstage Bob.

Bob: Well done out there buddy, I particularly liked that you went for the moonsault. That would have been epic.

Mikey: Sorry dude I can't speak. I really need a shit!

Mikey Stormrage rushes past Bob on the way to the locker room, then he passes a door "Callie Clark, Elite Openweight Champion"

Mikey: I wonder if this is open, she didn't show up afterall so this is for the taking.

He tries the door and it's open, he rushes in to the bathroom and takes the most almighty shit ever. Obviously you can't see him.

Mikey: A private locker room with her own bathroom? This is the life. Wait a minute is that...TWO PLY TOILET PAPER?!

Next you can hear the phone keys of a smartphone being pressed.

Mikey: Hey Becky, it doesn't matter where I am. Yes I've got a request. I want a shot at the Elite Openweight Championship. Why? Well I think it's time I got myself back out there. I owe it to my fans don't you think? Sweet so I get the match at R-Awakening? Super! Thanks Becky.

The scene ends with the toilet flushing and a happy Mikey Stormrage stepping out of the cubicle.

Mikey: This will all be mine.

In addition Becky Serra has confirmed Matt Tastic will face Vega due to their rumoured backstage interaction.

As confirmed on Ascension and Meltdown the R-Awakening card is taking shape. The confirmed matches are as follows:

World Championship: Eve Taylor vs Tyrone Blades (c) vs King Mussel
Elite Openweight Championship: Callie Clark (c) vs Mikey Stormrage (Cage match)
Mayhem Championship: Harald Var Krigare (c) vs PC Stevie Broon
Titus Avison vs Garth Black
Tony Mancini vs Mark Keaton
Xander v Kagura
Vega v Matt Tastic

Rumour has it an additional match was made on Ascension but that will be confirmed in the next day or two once WZCW.com has concrete information.

Post Ascension. Keith Kole has left for the hotel and Alice Adams is left at the arena.

Alice: You may wonder why I led him on? It's obvious really. It gives me an advantage over him for our R-Awakening matchup.

Meanwhile at the hotel Keith Kole is at the desk.

Kole: Hey there, I have a room boked.

Clerk: Sure thing, name?

Kole: Keith Kole, with a K.

Clerk: I erm can't find you on here.

Kole: How you spelling my name?

Clerk: K-E-I-T-H C-O-L-E

Kole: No, Kole has the K.

Clerk: Oh sorry about that. Nope still can't find you.

Kole: How are you spelling it now?

Clerk: C-E-I-T-H K-O-L-E

Kole: In what world is Keith spelled with a C? Both have K's!

Clerk: Oh there we go. That's weird the screen is playing up.

Kole: Let me see.

The clerk turns the monitor around.

Hi Keith. Annie here.

This is to inform you that at R-Awakening it's Annie Halloway v Keith Kole v Alice Adams in a triple threat match.

Oh and “Baby Doll” won't be joining you tonight.

I'll unscramble the channels to cheer you up!

Kole
: Ugh gosh darnit.

Clerk: Enjoy your stay!

BREAKING: Meltdown General Manager Becky Serra has confirmed she will address the future of the EurAsian championship at R-Awakening.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back