• The Flash & Zero

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JGlass

Unregistered User
ROUND FOUR

Yat9lYO.png

This match features a classic Marvel/D.C. clash with Captain America and Flash crossing paths, but we can't forget their allies as Master Chief and Zero see who has the better arsenal. Does team Stars and Stripes roll on to the semis, or can Flash-Zero keep the streak alive?

FIGHT!

I went on a overly long rant about how super soldiers like Chief, and Cap are a dime a dozen. I went on a rant explaining that Flash has taken on armies of enhanced soldiers far more capable than Chief and Cap combined. I went on to say that Cap and Chief's arsenal are laid to waste to Flash. I also went on to say Zero's sabre and his blaster out class the other teams weaponry.

Flash and Zero win this, there just isn't much to argue.

Flash and Zero win this, but it's not as close as you may think.

Flash rushes Captain America, and will ultimately take him out. The shield can't even block 50% of CA's body, which gives Flash an easier time to hit the meaty parts of Captain America, and ultimately take him out.

Meanwhile, Zero and Chief fight, which I think with enough time and concentration, Chief comes out on top. But I think Zero can hold just long enough for Chief to be Catch-22'd, and overwhelmed by Flash and Zero. But in a one on one match with Zero, I genuinely think Chief could win it.

Dark horses canter on though.

Both Captain America and Master Chief need to physically aim and hit Flash in order for them to have a chance. Do I think that it is remotely possible for that to happen on this matchup? No I do not. Flash and Zero move on in a fast one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back